HIStour Tour Bucharest is majory underrated

L.T.D

Proud Member
Ok for me, this was his best concert ever for dancing.

I dont know if people just either overlook it because of the terrible terrible editing, or just havent seen it enough.

But his dancing in this show was SPOT ON.

The Billie Jean performance was perfect. Everything flowed together so well, it was excellent.

Smooth Criminal was also perfect, there were a few bits where he was out of place. But the dancing was spot on.

If the editing wasnt so terrible on this show, it would probably be my favourite HIStory Tour show. Just excellent for dancing.

he even has something for the people that enjoy lip syncing!

It is a free world and we all have the right to express our opinions, but i gotta say this - this seems to still be an issue for some people even NOW.

I actually cannot begin to understand how the man could dance like that for over two hours, i get tired after a few mins lol.

Plus, i think those in the audience at the concert couldn't really care less about that part as long as they were there to witness the greatness who was Michael. I know one thing for sure - I bought the tickets for London and the man could have read out of the cookbook, sang the telephone registry for Memphis, Tennessee or simply sat on a chair for two hours and i would have been satisfied. What he was preparing though was beyond any expectation and wildest imagination.

he even has something for the people that enjoy lip syncing!

Who in there right mind would enjoy lip synching? We would all obviously prefer live singing.

I should have known it would trail onto that subject.

Im talking about the dancing, which was incredible. So lets stick to that please.

It is a free world and we all have the right to express our opinions, but i gotta say this - this seems to still be an issue for some people even NOW.

I actually cannot begin to understand how the man could dance like that for over two hours, i get tired after a few mins lol.

Plus, i think those in the audience at the concert couldn't really care less about that part as long as they were there to witness the greatness who was Michael. I know one thing for sure - I bought the tickets for London and the man could have read out of the cookbook, sang the telephone registry for Memphis, Tennessee or simply sat on a chair for two hours and i would have been satisfied. What he was preparing though was beyond any expectation and wildest imagination.

thanks. u said it best.

oh oh..what's that i hear?

is it...screaming at every concert MJ ever did? yep. somebody enjoyed them all.

im not sure. I liked royal brunei better from that era, even though that was a send of the dangerous tour

Im not saying its better than Brunei. Brunei is obviously better than Bucharest 1996 as it has much more live singing.

I do think the dancing at Bucharest is better than Brunei though. Better than any concert actually.

I saw it in Best Buy in the US on DVD next to the TII DVD.

Im not saying its better than Brunei. Brunei is obviously better than Bucharest 1996 as it has much more live singing.

I do think the dancing at Bucharest is better than Brunei though. Better than any concert actually.

LOL, i know, i was refering to the dancing, not the singing. But it's just a matter of opinion.

thanks. u said it best.

oh oh..what's that i hear?

is it...screaming at every concert MJ ever did? yep. somebody enjoyed them all.
Screaming fans means it's ok to lip sync? What kind of logic is that?

If you ask me, the best HIStory tour concert was Auckland. MJ looked great. His dancing as great, all the performances were good, the live vocal bits were good, and the setlist was the longest of any released HIStory concert.

I just love the Ad libs during Beat It.

It's kinda hard to work what Mike is saying but it still sounds cool. I think he says ''Stay out of shed, don't get it wrong, you wanna party'' and ''Beat it, beat it you got to dog on dog on. Shock a dee bap shock a dee bap shock a dee bap''

I know it looks really strange when you read it but that's what i hear hom saying

Back