Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil & more

Re: Hollywood boulevard event with jackson's children, cirque du soleil & more

Do you know if it is a new cement slab, or this one auctioned last year...?

Michael+Jackson+Broken+Heart+Stone+Hand+Footprint+ellhueEmfWGl.jpg

Michael Jackson's handprint and footprint, known as "The Broken Heart Stone" owing to the heart shaped indentation from the glove the late pop star wore when the impression was made in June 1984 for a never completed Las Vegas Walk of Fame project is displayed at Nate D. Sanders Auctions on January 27, 2011 in Brentwood, California. The auction ends February 15, 2011 at 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.
(2011-01-26 16:00:00 - Photo by Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America)

Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Hand+Footprints+fCRQBh1-uH3l.jpg

**FULL COPY BY PAUL ANDREWS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL PACIFIC COAST NEWS OFFICE** ROCK WITH YOU - MICHAEL JACKSON'S HAND AND FOOTPRINTS FOUND SET IN CEMENT - AND COULD FETCH $100,000 AT AUCTIONA hand and foot print made by Michael Jackson in cement have been found over 20 years later - and are set to sell for up to $100,000.The King of Pop pressed his hand, feet and signature in the concrete in June, 1984, the year he released his Thriller album. Words: Paul Andrews, PacificCoastNews.
(2011-01-27 16:34:28 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)

ROCK+Michael+Jackson+Hand+Footprints+Found+QK-magrNLWwl.jpg

ROCK+Michael+Jackson+Hand+Footprints+Found+_FawnWftON0l.jpg

From what I read online, the one Michael did years ago was for music stars. The one that's gonna happen on the 26th is for film and Mike would be the first music star to get his handprints and footprints in the cement.

how r they gonna recreate his hand? dont get it

how r they gonna recreate his hand? dont get it

By using one of his sequined gloves ;)

Great news and his star is near by. This is a powerful estate. Can you imagine what it would be like once they begin working on a world tribute!
I agree with you. Michael sure knew what he was doing when he picked the executors of his estate. I can't wait for the estate to give us a proper concert trubute. I really believe once the Immortal World tour hits europe we are going to see record setting numbers!! I am so happy it is doing so good in the U.S.

That's great and a great honor. I am glad the kids will be a part of it. I hope there will be footage of it to see.

So great ! Love the Estate for organizing it. Can't wait to see the kids.
Miss you, Mike

Now this is a tribute worthy of Michael. As mentioned here before, I hope his prints are placed next to those of classic silver screen stars. Michael would've loved that since he was a big fan of the Golden era of Hollywood and stars from that period.

Can't wait to see this online, happy for MJ!

This is so WONDERFUL Michael Jackson, his children (Prince, Paris, and Blanket)
and Us: Michael's FANS!!!!:woohoo:

Last edited:

Love that they said an estimated one billion!! It was only a matter of time before MJ reached it, Michael is forever!!

Especially love the way Michael's children are involved with it.

A shoe and a glove are two different things, how a hand print made by someone else is supposed to be Michael Jackson's print? Not to mention his signature... Couldn't they just make an exact copy of Michael's real prints?

A shoe and a glove are two different things, how a hand print made by someone else is supposed to be Michael Jackson's print? Not to mention his signature... Couldn't they just make an exact copy of Michael's real prints?

Good point that's why I gotta see how this will be done?

I hope many California fans attend this. The year has certainly started great for us.

Petrarose;3576392 said:
I hope many California fans attend this. The year has certainly started great for us.

Is anyone of you going ?? .....

Fans are allowed to begin lining up at 6:00 a.m., on the morning of January 26, on the south west corner of Highland & Hollywood Boulevard, across from Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
No fans are allowed to line up prior to that time.

The location and start of the line will be set up by event security and all other non official lines will not be recognized. Loitering prior to 6:00 a.m. is not permitted.

Fans will be given wristbands starting at 6:00 a.m. Wristbands will be distributed on a first come, first served basis and each fan must be present to receive a wrist band. Each wristband will reserve a space in the Fan Viewing Area for the Michael Jackson Immortalized Event brought to you by the Estate of Michael Jackson. Wristbands must be worn until the event is over and any wristband that has been tampered or removed will NOT be considered valid. Any fan arriving without wearing the original wristband they were provided will not be allowed into the viewing area.

When I lived in L.A. I went to all the Michael Jackson events.
I was always surrounded by many other MJ fans;
so I'm sure the California fans will turn out as usual. :yes:
I do so wish I could go. I would love to see Michael's children in person......:woohoo:

Last edited:
Be at the Michael Jackson Legacy Celebration!
Fans Instructions coming Janurary 19th 2012
http://www.findeventdetails.com/mjlegacy

Fans Instructions

Fans are allowed to begin lining up at 6:00 a.m., on the morning of January 26, on the south west corner of Highland & Hollywood Boulevard, across from Ripley’s Believe It or Not.

The location and start of the line will be set up by event security and all other non official lines will not be recognized. Loitering prior to 6:00 a.m. is not permitted.

Fans will be given wristbands starting at 6:00 a.m.
Wristbands will be distributed on a first come, first served basis and each fan must be present to receive a wrist band. Each wristband will reserve a space in the Fan Viewing Area for the Michael Jackson Immortalized Event brought to you by the Estate of Michael Jackson. Wristbands must be worn until the event is over and any wristband that has been tampered or removed will NOT be considered valid. Any fan arriving without wearing the original wristband they were provided will not be allowed into the viewing area.

Partial list of rules and codes of conduct:
Absolutely no drugs or alcohol allowed on premises.
No amplified music.
Smoking only in designated areas outside of the lineup.
Fans are responsible for their own property. The Grauman’s Chinese Theatres, event security, ELS Lights, and the Estate of Michael Jackson are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Everyone must please pick up after themselves. A fine will be enforced for anyone who litters on LA City property.
Guests must follow the rules and directions of event security at all times.

This event is being taped and transmitted as a news event
to domestic and international media outlets, for both news and entertainment programming. By accepting a wristband and attending this event you do hereby waive and relinquish any and all rights to the usages of your, voice, likeness or image as it relates to the above.

qbee;3584540 said:

Fans Instructions

Wristbands will be distributed on a first come, first served basis and each fan must be present to receive a wrist band. Each wristband will reserve a space in the Fan Viewing Area for the Michael Jackson Immortalized Event brought to you by the Estate of Michael Jackson. Wristbands must be worn until the event is over and any wristband that has been tampered or removed will NOT be considered valid. Any fan arriving without wearing the original wristband they were provided will not be allowed into the viewing area.

No amplified music.
Fans are responsible for their own property. The Grauman’s Chinese Theatres, event security, ELS Lights, and the Estate of Michael Jackson are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Everyone must please pick up after themselves. A fine will be enforced for anyone who litters on LA City property.

to domestic and international media outlets, for both news and entertainment programming. By accepting a wristband and attending this event you do hereby waive and relinquish any and all rights to the usages of your, voice, likeness or image as it relates to the above.

kermit.gif

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

Yea it's traditionally for members of the film industry but there have been exceptions (eg Kobe Bryant and more recently David Guetta).

This is a great honor and i'm thrilled that they will be doing this but I can't help but get sad when I think of those empty shoes being used to make those footprints.

^^People with power. I will keep up with the up dates--maybe I will go, not sure though.

qbee;3584540 said:

Fans Instructions

No amplified music.

I wish I was there in LA but I have school here in NY. :(

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

So Michael will have 3 Stars now ?

Last edited:

yes, you are right, this should have been done when Michael was alive, but it is a nice celebration now too:)

This is his hand and footprints .. he alreadt has his stars :)

Ok thanks Qbee.

I wished too he had this when he was alive.

I will not be attending this one, but I see they have some rules set up like New Year's eve.

Back