Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

I do believe that is a double. Maybe the double just came or went at the wrong time, but I'm sure it's not a reflection from a mirror.

I see no curls! :lol:

BUT I hope he gets them back.!

lol....:lol:
361191.gif

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Its like the people who can see 2 MJs on their screen and still say that its a mirror even though the 2 people are doing 2 different things and there is no reflection of MJs staff that would be next to him?

Its a body double!! Duh!

I do believe that is a double. Maybe the double just came or went at the wrong time, but I'm sure it's not a reflection from a mirror.

Its clearly a reflection by the mirror.. ! Its a double mirror look carefully at mike.. he fits with his *clone*.

.and the dreamer

Responded with another exaggeration!:scratch:

Im dreaming for MJs curls!:smilerolleyes:
361191.gif

Since getting his eyebrows done,, MJ has had his head covered with a shower cap each time. Probably cuz he cant wash his hair after getting it permed!

:lol: Oh my God @ the comments of a body double.

You do know that MJ has used doubles before right? An impersonator has recieved flowers and hugs from fans while MJ went another direction! They was wearing a mask and glasses, you couldnt tell!

Well, we certainly can't say we have'nt had our fill of MJ photos! We have been spoilt rotten for awhile now!:clap:

BTW.....did you guys see all those bags being put in the car?:bugeyed Mike bought a hell of a lot of stuff!:D

Okay now there are two mj's!!!???
Now im really confused :lol: :lol:

Regarding the "double photos"/screenshot... At first I thought it was a double too, cause it wouldn't be the first time Michael has used one.. but THEN I looked more closely at the screenshot, and saw somethings that were actually the same and circled them. The man in the mirror (lol) is just his reflection. :lol:

ha2.png

Door by the mannequin... is the same door on the top-right corner. (not the closed white door)
ha1.png

Decoration of the cougar on the wall, is just reflected by the mirror.

it could be some strange reflection caused by these shots being thru the store windows.

Yeah.. it's just the weird angle that makes it look like there is no other reflection besides MJ's, cause the rest of the people's reflection is cut out on the right.

Regarding the "double photos"/screenshot... At first I thought it was a double too, cause it wouldn't be the first time Michael has used one.. but THEN I looked more closely at the screenshot, and saw somethings that were actually the same and circled them. The man in the mirror (lol) is just his reflection. :lol:

ha2.png

Door by the mannequin... is the same door on the top-right corner. (not the closed white door)
ha1.png

Decoration of the cougar on the wall, is just reflected by the mirror.

Wow, that these crazy mirrors! :wild: Thanks for posting the photos with comments! But it really seems to have "two" Michael Jackson. lol! :D

I knew it wasn't a double, because if that were true, Prince would have a double as well, as his image was also being reflected in the mirror at some points in the video. What I don't understand, is if you look at Michael, then look at his reflection, his reflection appears to move differently and at different times :huh: It could be the angle or something, but it just looked really creepy.

How come at 1:57, MJ on the left leans fwd but MJ on the right doesnt?

Why @ 1:05 is there a woman going past the point of where the mirror is supposed to be?

Thing is.. (1:58) just look at Prince who is in front of mj in the 'double' part. See him moving? Well now at the same time look on the other side, you will see both MJ and Prince move the same, play close attention to the kid's top of the mask which is the feathers, both move same time. (lol @ the close anayzing) xD

xojkap.png

Prince.... Prince.

Last edited:
More footage:

EDIT: I just noticed, at 1:43 Prince sticks out his tongue at the paparazzi :lol: MJ saw him doing it too :rofl:

Last edited:
Re: Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes

More photos (Ed Hardy store)...

michael_jackson_MX0042709_89.jpg
michael_jackson_MX0042709_93.jpg

michael_jackson_MX0042709_91.jpg
michael_jackson_MX0042709_92.jpg

michael_jackson_MX0042709_94.jpg
michael_jackson_MX0042709_96.jpg

michael_jackson_MX0042709_95.jpg
michael_jackson_MX0042709_97.jpg

michael_jackson_MX0042709_98.jpg

Source: http://mavrixonline.com/

The boys look like they would rather be at home playing Wii or Xbox..lol
They look to cute in their "private school" uniforms

*sidenote*Um that dress is not the business on her,(maybe if it was black), but damn she is lucky to have taken a pic with MJ..

Back