Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

2mjs.jpg

2mjsb.jpg

2mjsc.jpg

2mjs4.jpg

It's a mirror you can see there is a door behind him that is easily reflected and the surrounding as well.

Wonder if he's wearing that necklace here - gotta go back and look again...

What is this about we see MJ twice in this part of the video. Has is something to do with camera reflections? Especiallly the fact that the two MJ's move in different directions.

It's a mirror you can see there is a door behind him that is easily reflected and the surrounding as well.

Wonder if he's wearing that necklace here - gotta go back and look again...

but they don't move as if there was a mirror.

The 2 Michaels, interesting. I really don't see how it's a mirror doing that, if you look at what's on the wall behind one of him, and then look at the other, doesn't appear to be the same things behind and around him.

Those do look like private school/academy type clothes on the children, except for the MJ monogram.

Can't quite figure out the crest/monogram on the green jacket, maybe a designer's thing but I don't know which designer/company.

And that sure as heck does look like Arus in the photo he's holding in one shot.

I had to grin looking at Prince while his dad is standing next to him getting a big old hug from the blonde. ;D

MJ cloned himself! :bugeyed I knew he was ahead of this time... but this... It's time for Molder & Scully to investigate! *cue X Files theme* :lol:

Oh, I was reading the London Paper tonight and they had a pic of MJ with the mask and green jacket and the title "a particular A-lister maybe not so wa---o" right next to the swine flu article! :lol:

cause he wanted the attention/publicity?. mjs been out and about alot latley with everyone in tow. you dont dress like that and wanna do things on the quiet lol.like when he was in london it gets leaked to everyone and their dog hes going to oliver then he enters and leaves by the front door causing choas when normally hes goes in/out through the back if he doesnt want the attention

Yeah he's obviously building up to the shows... I just wish he'd pull less odd publicity stunts and stop wearing that mask, but it's great to see the royal offspring for once! What an amazing looking family! Shame about the silly masks (which serve no purpose since we can all Google Image them...).

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

so this place had very little to do with milkshakes, uh? Weird.

I'm still like what twitter, i'm clueless.
Nice pictures. :D I'm loving it how the boys have matching outfits. At first I mistake Blanket for Prince.

The double could have been a failed attempt at a decoy perhaps. I honestly don't think it's a mirror. You see no reflection of the guard standing next to him or any other person for that matter.

Anyway this picture is "interesting" because it doesnt seem to be there a mirror that could reflect Michael... that ay ... and a mirror in the doors behind Michael???

haha come on its a mirror , dont start a romour of nothing lol :D

his double is to close to him... At least his kids new which one to turn to haha. Its Probably a Good Thing Michael Has the Mask On..... What with the Swine flu going around...... his kids need to try them on i would love to see Paris with a Pink surgical mask on haha.

Wow, that's some colour he got going on there! :lol: You gotta love him. The kids are getting so tall now! They seem to be growing fast!
Thanks for posting!

I just figured it out

Michael has built himself a time Machine and he went back in time about 1 minute ago to meet himself from the past. So that's why we are seeing two MJ's

I mean it's really obvious when you think about it

Oh Lord....If ya guys keep this speculation of Michael having a double up...don't ya think that some tabloid moron will come to this board, find out, and then add credibility to his story that Michael really had a double for his press conference? All im tryin to say is watch the video very carefully, I did, and found they moved the same ways, you have to remember the reflection is the other side of his body not the same side....

Back