Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

Oh Lord....If ya guys keep this speculation of Michael having a double up...don't ya think that some tabloid moron will come to this board, find out, and then add credibility to his story that Michael really had a double for his press conference?

Paranoid much?

Re: Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes

I agree with you.....put your hand on your heart....would you not stare at anyone being dressed in baggy neon-green suit with red even more baggier pants and a fedora and sunnies that can survive the sahara and a surgical mask....that is not a disguise....:)
jeans and a Thsirt that is a disguise - you wouldnt turn around to take a second look at a passerby in Tshirt and jeans....

that green is just wrong....with that red ------it is almost a fashion crime.......Gosh I hope a professional is designing his tour wardrobe cos if MJ has too much say in it......it will be interesting :)

well he gets noticed the same way whether he weard giorgio armani or what he wears in those pics. he's Michael Jackson. publicity stunts are no longer an issue. lol. he's the most famous person on earth.

Most of those South Cali Fans are Crazy. Don't
want to say who. but

Some of them have met Michael 100 times &
Can't leave the man alone. I bet Michael is tired of those people..

I'm a bite worried about his kids.. What if something happens to then?

Im loving these new pics and thanks everyone for posting them and the vids.
Michaels children look wonderful...growing up so fast

Re: Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes

More pics from the links rockstar posted:
1368130jackson5.jpg

1661630jackson6.jpg
3073998jackson9.jpg
3568594jackson4.jpg
3922797jackson10.jpg
4171920jackson11.jpg
5415640jackson12.jpg
5881291jackson3.jpg
9377948jackson2.jpg
9575452jackson8.jpg
9690319jackson7.jpg

article004b42eef000005d.jpg

article004b4369c000005d.jpg

article004b4372c000005d.jpg

article004b43361000005d.jpg

article004b43730000005d.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

What's better than Michael Jackson??

TWO Michael Jackson's !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine a concert that would be! 2 times MJ!!

What's better than Michael Jackson??

TWO Michael Jackson's !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine a concert that would be! 2 times MJ!!
Noooo!!! I would get either dizzy or cross-eyed!

:lol:

Hey, maybe that's what inside the VIP goodie-bag! lol

Look at this Michaels jacket logo. The logo on his jacket says Berlin, Paris, New York, London. Subliminal message?

25inrsx.jpg

I think the kids are too old now for them masks, blanket looks just like michael tho dont he :D awww michael reminds me of the ridler in that green jacket :tease:

awww. Paris was checking out one of the mannequins finger nails...

They did show some footage in the tv news. Not only did they call him -guess- the former king of pop also they talked about his 2 sons. Really, why bother to mention his daughter? Just pretent Paris doesn't exist and move on

Hmm, don't know if this is allowed, but there's a video on TMZ that's different from the others posted in this thread. It shows Michael entering the store and what appear to be female fans allowed in with him. If you're a jealous type, better not view it because several of the females are all up close and touchy, hugging him, etc. (this isn't the same one with the blonde hugging him)

Here goes, please delete if not okay to post this link or is disrespectful:

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=2f2ef52c-01b9-4820-80f6-f135e28aec81

Last edited:
I need to get me one of those mannequins so I can ride in the carpool lane on the freeway. :lol:

Come on, it's blatantly a double, if there was a mirror, then why is he the only thing being reflected? Its logical

I think the kids are too old now for them masks, blanket looks just like michael tho dont he :D awww michael reminds me of the ridler in that green jacket :tease:

I also agree with mjsexbomb. The kids are too old for the masks now.

Not our decision it's their's and Michael's. Lets return the discussion back to Michael.

gallery_main-spl96037_002.jpg

Mikes got his curls back! Look @ the shower cap.

Umm:doh: I don't see no curls. I see a cap :rofl:

So that was just the mirror's reflection after all? Cause it really looks like the reflection is doing something else than the 'real ' one....

"Umm:doh: I don't see no curls. I see a cap :rofl:"

yeah..lol...i don't get what people are seeing here...:lol:

Umm:doh: I don't see no curls. I see a cap

You're not looking close enough then! :rofl: Look what sticking out from the cap:
gallerymainspl96037002.jpg

This is probably why MJ has been wearing a shower cap for the past 2 weeks. He's getting ready for TII!

Thats just a strand of hair. :rofl: Can't determine whether the whole head if full of curls. :lol:

Thats just a strand of hair. :rofl: Can't determine whether the whole head if full of curls. :lol:
Each to their own but it looks like one of MJs curls to me. Bet he has curls @ TII!

Back