Hotels where Michael Stayed...

claudiomiami

Proud Member
Hi all,

I am compiling a listing of all the Hotels where Michael Stayed at....

We know he needed protection and space... and presidential suites were large etc.. to accomodate him, what other best venue to gather ALL the hotels where he stayed...

First time I saw Michael was at the George V (four seasons) in Paris....
I also saw him in Amsterdam, at the Grand....
When he was in Brussels, he stayed in 1897, at the former Hyatt Brussels....
I got to stay in the same presidential suite as him and It was a great experience.
He stayed at the Mandarin Hotel in Miami.

Can you give me a list of wherevery you are of HOtels where Michaels Stayed??

Let's compile a Hotel prefered Michael list :)

Thanks

Hotel D'Angleterre in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Hotel Kempinski - Budapest
Hotel Imperial - Vienna
Hotel Bayerischer Hof - Munich
Hotel Adlon - Berlin

Dorchester hotel - London
Hemple hotel - London
Carlton Tower - London
Lanesbourgh - London

That's all I can think of for now. :unsure:

Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, Ireland (HIStory Tour)
Luggala Estate in Wicklow, Ireland (Recording in 2006 and 2007, p.s. this is more of a private property, when Michael stayed there, noone else was allowed in.. he was so close to my house and never got to see him!!!!!!!!!!)

hilton leeds. holiday inn leeds. not sure it was called that back when he stayed here though

Park hotel in Bremen, Germany in 1997 (I was there)
Also I heard he stayed at the Mayfair hotel in London in 1988

The Palace in New York

The Palms in Las Vegas (not 100% sure though)

Renaissance Chancery Court London, 2002

The Lanesborough Hotel, London 2009

Hotel Rafael in Munich during either the Bad or the Dangerous Tour, can't remember exactly...and I think the hotel is called the Mandarin Oriental Hotel now...:scratch:

Grand Hotel Stockholm, 1992

The Marriot in Vienna, 1992 (I think)

The Hyatt Regency Cologne, 1995

I believe he stayed at the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, New Jersey when it was opened. Probably one of the top floor suites.

Marriott Hotel - Warsaw, Poland
Royal Garden Hotel - London

History Tour, December 1996 - The Manila Hotel (Manila, Philippines)

I Remember he stayed at the 4 seasons in Las Vegas during LWMJ. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but a few years ago (when Janet did the superbowl)some friends and I were having a birthday in the presidental suite at the Hotel Zaza in downtown Houston. We were told that we would have to take a Junior Suite and take a discount. We didn't complain, but we overheard some people saying Michael was staying there. We did see security but never saw who stayed there.

Has anyone got the hotels where Michael stayed in during the Bad Tour, US leg? And how he travelled around the country? Planes, or did he ever use buses to move around when venues were near? Thanks.

Back