How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

Wonderful :) The sun is shining :sun: I am full of life and energy today... work is going good... Everyone is in a happy and funny mood. :lol: All is good. :yes:

and it's the weekend. :wild:

Feeling so much better today.. My doctor put me on the Z-pak (azithromycin) for 5 days...been on it for 4 so far...and things are clearing up well! :D At least I don't feel like someone is sitting on my chest all the time anymore...I'm an asthmatic - so whenever I get a cold, it goes right into my chest...

Last edited:

^ Don't say that. :no: :hug:

I feel hungry but don't know what I want. :unsure:

I'm feeling loved :girl_dance:, kinda wishing I was working on my art instead of being at work LOL, pretty uninterested and unimpressed by a bunch of things lately LOL, maybe it has something to do with my zero attention span which I have yet again today. :lol:

Okay, feel like I've forgotten something though

I've got a slight headache now. :bugeyed other than that all is good. :girl_aww:

I feel good and also...like, once you get to a certain point, it can only go downhill. I hope that doesn't happen :(

Busy, busy, busy, busy, busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :lol: Busy bee!! :lol:

^ Don't say that. :no: :hug:

I feel hungry but don't know what I want. :unsure:

lol thanks.

still feeling the same actually lol and not better since last thursday :(
im so worried. plz let it become all good :angel:
:no:

Have you ever seen a Matryoshka doll? That's precisely how I feel at the moment. Only...I can't find my inner dolls.

don't ask.

Ahh you mean the Russian doll...I'm with you now (well, partly hehe).

I'm feeling ok, just got rid of a hangover from hell so am just really relieved at the moment really!

Not very good. Tired. Bogged down with work. Annoyed that I said what I said. And wanting him to text me :angry: :lol: Meh.

Fabulous, relaxed, and finding myself intrigued by this man.

After what I just read? Like I've been hit by a bus three times..

Back