How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

Right now damn disappointed cuz of one fool

VERY excited!!!
Wish me good luck guys. In half an hour I might have MJ tickets for 16th July! Im parcipating in a competition on a Danish radio station! :wild:

Like Crap.

call_in_dead.jpg

I'm feeling a little under the weather today. Got a case of bronchitis. I had to take care of a patient with a tracheotomy last night....he had shit the bed literally. It took about 2 packs of wipes to clean him up - but he started to brighten up and actually tried to talk to me last night!
I called in sick so I wouldn't get my patients any sicker than they already are...it's been about 5 months on this job without calling in sick once. I don't like to call in sick - I'd rather call in dead. Lol!

I guess I am feeling better than everyone else. Get well soon everyone.

I feel happy and fabulous other than feeling like I'm sitting inside of a broiler :heat: :lol:

aww i hope all of you that are sick , will get better soon

Im feeling like just crying & screaming at the same time.

keep on aching & shivering
bleeding

I'm feeling great! Loving my hair! 2 1/2 inches gone! :kickass: *runs fingers through her hair* :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm feeling creatively stimulated, my heart is happy, and I'm carefree. :D

Hmm I felt good earlier today but I regret saying something and now I feel lonely..

Getting slightly uninterested at this moment, needing stimulation of some kind......

Alright, a little concerned but ok.. and feeling kinda sleepy now. and sneezy LOL

nearly die of lacking sleeping..............again!!(what a ridiculous game)

maybe go to bed have a nap
with my mobile active

i am feeling scared got a bad telephone call this morning for some guy. It totally freaked me out.

Oh gosh Sharon, that's scary!! :bugeyed:

I'm feeling BUSY today. :lol: Got loads of things to do.

Comical :lol:, and great :girl_dance:, except some random sharp pains I've been getting but the person that knows best said it's something normal, go figure LOL, oh well I'll get over it. I need some good music to listen to. :chillin:

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
only if i......... no no no it'swe, we win that moment, that would be

woooooooooooooooonderful

Back