Votes: 42 45.2%
  • 5-7

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be on the moon just with 1 ticket for 1 show :cheeky:

yeah, this should be "how many shows do you want to attend" lol. It's clearly gonna be nearly impossible to get a ticket, lol.

But I was thinking, it said that if you get the code or whatever, and you can order tickets, then you can get four. But you can only get four to the same show, right? So that would mean everyone is probably only going to one.

But I hope everyone gets what they want!!!!

My aim is 4 at the moment...
But that all depends on how easy it will be to get tickets...
If it's easy enough, I'll go for more than that.

Whoa I would be incredibly happy if I'll generally attend Michael's show!

I was thinking 3 or 4, maybe more if I'll get the chance. But considering how difficult it'll be to get just one ticket I won't complain if my plan is not fulfilled..

I wanna go to as many as I can. Will depend on to how many shows I will be able to get tickets...

i will go to the first, the middle and the final concert, i think that will do me :dont_mention_it:rest of the time ill just hang round the hotel or somethin:cheers:

I wanna go opening night and then another one...oooo exciting times lol! *prays he gets a ticket* lol

yeah, this should be "how many shows do you want to attend" lol. It's clearly gonna be nearly impossible to get a ticket, lol.

do u really mean that or ur just saying ? because that thought makes my heart stop.

You there!.. don't you think that attending 3,4,5 shows and more without REAL necessity, you take away chance from other fans to attend this show at least once! I don't really understand this egoism: even if there will be 20 more shows announced, only 600.000 fans of MILLIONS would be able to visit concerts, and you decrease their chances manyfold

do u really mean that or ur just saying ? because that thought makes my heart stop.
well, if nearly a hundred ppl have pre-registered, I assume it will be hard. Well, it wont be hard for those who get the code-thingy! But who knows???

Atleast First one, Middle & Last one . I can afford all the 10 Shows:tease:

I had been happy,
if I atlest got 1 or 2 tickets:timer::angel:

if i would life in england as many as i can but i life in switzerland so i have to book hotels n stuff and that coast pretty penny:p

only 1
not fair on everyone else who doesnt get tickets if you get tickets for several shows

Back