How Would You Inprove Michael Jackson,s Tours

Skullator1011

Proud Member
Ok Well You See Michael Has Had Great Concerts And Lots Of Tours But I Think There A Somthing That Could Of Made The Tours Better Let Me Show You.

Im Going To Use Just The Michael Jackson Tours

BAD Tour:Thing That Could Of Made This Tour Better Is If We Had It On DVD The 2nd Leg Who Cares About The 1st.

Dangerous Tour: This Ones Hard If Anything I Would Have To Say The Songs Rember The Time And Rock With You Where Missing

HIStory: This One Is So Much Ezyer I Think That The Way This One Could Of Been Better Is If He Sang More Of The Songs Live. But He Did Have Somthing Going On With His Voice So Beacuse Of That I Forgive Him.

30th: MORE MICHAEL JACKSON The Whole Concert Should Of Been Him And The Jackson's I Think The Other Peploe Sholud Have Been Told To Watch Not Be In It.

So Thats What I Mean By How Would You Inporve A MJ Tour

What Do You Think And Dont Get Angry This Is No Dig At MJ

Unfortunately I never saw MJ in concert :( The last time he performed in Indy was the Bad tour and I was 5 years old. But from the videos I've seen all his concerts were perfection.

For the 30th the only thing I would of changed is not hiring 98 degrees to perform man in the mirror. Luther and Usher did a good job but I didn't feel they fit in the mix. I Loved seeing other artists showing tribute.

I would mix and match with the set list and perform different Songs throughout the tour just to keep it fresh and new.

How would I improve a Michael Jackson tour? By me being in attendance ;D
You see I was too young at the time.. in fact I wasn't born for most of the Bad tour.

How would I improve a Michael Jackson tour? By me being in attendance ;D
You see I was too young at the time.. in fact I wasn't born for most of the Bad tour.
I wasn't born for most of the Dangerous Tour!

:D

i would replace the background singer dont know his name who came out to do the rap part in black or white, i never liked his ''rap''.

Well the obvious thing to say would be less lip synching on the HIStory Tour. However he did have throat problems so it cant be helped.

Id say get rid of the Off The Wall Medley from some of the 1st leg HIStory shows. IMO the worst thing he ever did.

My improvements would have nothing to do w/ MJ...

i would replace the background singer dont know his name who came out to do the rap part in black or white, i never liked his ''rap''.

Thank you!:clapping: I despise the background singers doing the rapping!!! If I have one complaint that would be it! :yes: For ALL the tours!! But this is a small, small, very small inconvience. Even though they really do SUCK! He would've been better off hiring my grandma!

BAD Tour: said:
Thing That Could Of Made This Tour Better Is If We Had It On DVD The 2nd Leg Who Cares About The 1st.

The BAD TOUR is AWESOME. It's probably my favorite tour PERIOD. But its funny in that 1st leg, there are like only 2 BAD songs included in the Set List. How you callin' it the BAD Tour? LOL

And I would think Sheryl Crow wouldn't want that Yokohama concert out there either! GOOD LAWD! What was she doing to IJCSLY on that 1st leg? :bugeyed

I agree that Off the Wall meledy was AWFUL while I like the songs perhaps he should have really had them much much much shorter as a throwback.

I LOVE his J5 meledy though =D

What I would change it to go back in time have him feeling great and do an INVINCIBLE tour god we missed out on some amazing live songs from it :(

I wish the Dangerous Tour could have resumed with a North American leg. I wish the HIStory Tour had been brought to North America. I wish any of the solo tours came to Canada.

I wish the Dangerous Tour could have resumed with a North American leg. I wish the HIStory Tour had been brought to North America. I wish any of the solo tours came to Canada.

I agree...Very sad that us Canadians got to see so little of him.

The only thing I saw wrong with the concerts is that they were rarely shown on TV and only 1 (incomplete) concert was released on DVD.

WE NEED MORE MICHAEL JACKSON CONCERTS ON DVD AND BLU-RAY!!!!

Oh also, on the HIStory tour. The spin after the moonwalk should show his whole body!

This IS It would have blown away all past tours. MJ was really going into a creative set which we never really saw him do much of before.

Back