I got my souvenir tickets today.

Re: TM Tickets Dispatched

Where are you guys looking??

All I can see on my order page is:
You currently do not have any tickets for upcoming events.

Am I looking in the wrong place??

Also, Ive done it twice. I hope I don't end up with 2 souvenier tickets when I only want one.

Where are you guys looking??

All I can see on my order page is:
You currently do not have any tickets for upcoming events.

Am I looking in the wrong place??

Right hand of the screen is a box where you can change your billing address etc, there is also order history.Look in there.

I can't understand why they are taking so long, if the concerts were still on they would have been here by now. We should have got them straight away especially because of the amount of money we paid for them!

I'm guessing they're just waiting until the form deadline so they can send them all at once instead of doing it as they get them in.

I havent recieved my refund yet and its been more than 21 days..........Has everyone else recieved theres?

I feel quite guilty as I started this thread. Unfortunately I was going by what the chap at TM said, which was my actual tickets had definitely been dispatched (that was last week). Looks like he was either fibbing or he was misled by someone else. I suppose it's possible the post is slow. My Britney tickets took a week to arrive after being dispatched.

I feel quite guilty as I started this thread. Unfortunately I was going by what the chap at TM said, which was my actual tickets had definitely been dispatched (that was last week). Looks like he was either fibbing or he was misled by someone else. I suppose it's possible the post is slow. My Britney tickets took a week to arrive after being dispatched.

It's not uncommon for tickets t take a week to get to you.I once phoned tm about tickets that said they were dispatched, & They say, all that means is that the tickets are printed & in an envelope ready to be posted when they get round to it. There is a small chance they may arrive soon.I have the feeling though they were telling you what you wanted to hear as they have probably had thousands of phonecalls asking where the tickets are.

when you check order history and clck on your order number do you get the box saying that information regarding this is not available at this time?

when you check order history and clck on your order number do you get the box saying that information regarding this is not available at this time?

Yeah thats happening for me too. Has been for a few days now.

I'm just hoping anyday now someone will start a new thread saying they have their tickets. I'm pig sick of waiting.

i wish they had sent an email just to say they had received your request and would email again at a later date rather than keep you guessing!!!

i wish they had sent an email just to say they had received your request and would email again at a later date rather than keep you guessing!!!

At least you would know for sure they had your request. I would of thought they would of sent out the tickets for the first ten shows, considering they had already been printed. But that was probably a lie too.

At least you would know for sure they had your request. I would of thought they would of sent out the tickets for the first ten shows, considering they had already been printed. But that was probably a lie too.

Yeah I know well lets hope that the wait is almost over!!

The service is pretty pathetic to think how much we've paid for this. :smilerolleyes:

OMG..!! What happend to our tickets..?!

I didn't received any of it.. no tickets, no money (of course cause I didn't tick for full refund) and no email at all...

OMG..!! What happend to our tickets..?!

I didn't received any of it.. no tickets, no money (of course cause I didn't tick for full refund) and no email at all...
we'll get them by the end of august

we'll get them by the end of august

Look at michaeljacksonlive.com & search under faq. It says you will get your tickets within 30 days of requesting them, which of course is a complete lie. I swear they are making all this up as they go along.

Is it really that hard to send out e-mails when you have submitted your refund/ticket application? Is it really that hard for them to update the site saying how far along the process is? Like most companies that have your money, they are reluctant to give that money back.

BBC watchdog will be back in a few weeks. I think complaints will be made. It will probably be a big story for them as it affects a hell of a lot of people.

Are you sure? cause, in MichaelJacksonlive.com said there are only full refund after 14 Aug..

It means if you haven't put in for either a refund or the tickets by August 14th, they will assume you want a refund & will automatically issue you with one.

I'm pretty sure on the page where you asked for the ticket or refund it said we would definitely have them by August 30th? Was I dreaming or did it say that? Although it's annoying, I wouldn't worry yet. They're probably waiting til they get all requests which will be August 14th. I'm dreading getting mine in a way. So sad. :(

I'm pretty sure on the page where you asked for the ticket or refund it said we would definitely have them by August 30th? Was I dreaming or did it say that? Although it's annoying, I wouldn't worry yet. They're probably waiting til they get all requests which will be August 14th. I'm dreading getting mine in a way. So sad. :(

What they probably mean is they hope the whole thing will be a closed book in regards to everyone having a refund/ticket by the end of August.There will be people who won't of decided either way yet what they want to do, so that's why there is a deadline of August 14th when if you haven't decided what you want, the desision will be made for you.I would of thought the people who have put in late submissions should expect a refund/ticket by the end of August.

Exactly! After I filled in the form to get the souvenir ticket there has been no confirmation that my request has gone through and I'll actually get the ticket at some point. This whole thing has been organized really poorly.

Back