I got my souvenir tickets today.

Re: TM Tickets Dispatched

Here is a link to the company who were given the contract to print the tour tickets & they produced the memorial program too. Didn't Randy Phillips say on the sky interview that tix for the first ten shows were printed before his death? He's a lying scumbag.Read the link below.

http://www.graphicartsonline.com/article/CA6673527.html?desc=topstory
interesting, thx
and honestly when they wanted to send out the tickets then? thats strange...i remember that week we already thought they will ship on Monday

interesting, thx
and honestly when they wanted to send out the tickets then? thats strange...i remember that week we already thought they will ship on Monday

At least with the company being awarded the ticket printing contract hours before Michael died, we know that the lenticular ticket idea was approved before & not after Michaels death, so the tix we are getting (at some point in the distant future) are the tix we were meant to get anyway. At least that's not a lie.

At least with the company being awarded the ticket printing contract hours before Michael died, we know that the lenticular ticket idea was approved before & not after Michaels death, so the tix we are getting (at some point in the distant future) are the tix we were meant to get anyway. At least that's not a lie.

How can Randy lie and say they are printed when the company only got the contract just before Michael died?!

So the first 10 weren't already printed. :smilerolleyes: Figures, seeing as both the tickets I kept are from the first 10 dates, so wouldn't be that hard to have dispatched them by now. I'm kind of regretting keeping them now. It's a friggin circus.

EDIT: I kept one of mine from viagogo, so I'm gonna email them and ask what the deal is. They might be more in the know.

OK I'm really pissed off now! How the hell do you contact viagogo? When I click contact us it just shows me to the list of FAQ's which doesn't answer my question! Grr, can anybody show me how?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it. I just checked my viagogo order status and the event date that should be July 24th said August 29th 2020!! :bugeyed Does anyone else have that problem? I've emailed them to see why.

Last edited:

I still haven't decided yet...if i was to choose for my ticket. IS this the ticket that MJ designed and wanted for his fans? if that is 100% the case..i'll get it...if not...i want my money back.

Since the tickets will of have to of been approved before the company were rewarded their contract, I'd say yes, Michael would if had a hand in the say of the designs.

Just received this from viagogo.

Dear Stacy,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please don' t worry about the date which appears under the transaction, as we had to enter a date in the future to create the
transactions for tickets wich are not connected to an actual event.

Your Michael Jackson memorabilia ticket(s) have not yet been dispatched.

The order has been sent to the Promoters, who are in the process of printing and preparing all the Michael Jackson tickets. We expect these to be shipped during August and you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number as soon as they have been sent.

The tickets will be posted to your original delivery address at the time of purchase, unless you have contacted us to provide a different address since the refund process began.

Please bear in mind the global scale of the Michael Jackson refund and ticket dispatch operation and we appreciate your patience.

With best regards,

Christine Kelting

Customer Service

Seems to be all in hand.

At least that's more info than we have from tm. Wonder if the rumor that we are getting memorial books is true? I see they are going to have to spend a small fortune on registered mail since there is going to be a tracking number.

Oh yeah I forgot to ask about the memorial books. :doh:

Oh yeah I forgot to ask about the memorial books. :doh:

It's a bit odd they are sending the tickets registered when they weren't getting sent that way in the first place, unless they are sending out the programmes. Unless they are worried a shedload of people will say the tickets haven't come & try to get more tickets/ask for a refund.

It's a bit odd they are sending the tickets registered when they weren't getting sent that way in the first place, unless they are sending out the programmes. Unless they are worried a shedload of people will say the tickets haven't come & try to get more tickets/ask for a refund.

Only viagogo are sending them registered, that was part of the fee that you had to pay for and is their normal delivery method. TM will just be standard post I think.

Only viagogo are sending them registered, that was part of the fee that you had to pay for and is their normal delivery method. TM will just be standard post I think.

Really? So i wonder what is stopping people from saying their tickets haven't arrived? :)

Hi All..just to let you all know I am in the UK and was due to see MJ on 16th July, the refund hit my account on 25th July..after a three week wait, which is pretty disgraceful considering it was taken out of my account immediately!

With regard to the fans who opted for tickets rather than refunds, I did dwell on whether I wanted a ticket and part refund for a while, but the whole thing just rested uneasily with me...I am in no way disrepecting anyone who did go for the part refund...but for me I felt there is no way MJ would charge 75.00 for a ticket...after all that 75.00 was to see a show..with dancers and a stage and support acts etc etc....I felt AEG were being incredibly greedy by asking fans to pay the full amount, also I have booked many gigs at the 02 ...two for November this year..and the tickets are already in my hand...so I ask the question why were ticket holders still waiting for tickets on 25th June for concerts which were due to start two weeks later? I dont want to start the whole conspiracy thing off again as this is not what this thead is about...but it just didnt sit right with me...however all you fans who did order tickets I hope you get them soon!

Hi All..just to let you all know I am in the UK and was due to see MJ on 16th July, the refund hit my account on 25th July..after a three week wait, which is pretty disgraceful considering it was taken out of my account immediately!

With regard to the fans who opted for tickets rather than refunds, I did dwell on whether I wanted a ticket and part refund for a while, but the whole thing just rested uneasily with me...I am in no way disrepecting anyone who did go for the part refund...but for me I felt there is no way MJ would charge 75.00 for a ticket...after all that 75.00 was to see a show..with dancers and a stage and support acts etc etc....I felt AEG were being incredibly greedy by asking fans to pay the full amount, also I have booked many gigs at the 02 ...two for November this year..and the tickets are already in my hand...so I ask the question why were ticket holders still waiting for tickets on 25th June for concerts which were due to start two weeks later? I dont want to start the whole conspiracy thing off again as this is not what this thead is about...but it just didnt sit right with me...however all you fans who did order tickets I hope you get them soon!

you got two lenticular tickets or the piece of card saying this is not a ticket on?

Aprilshack as I said in my post...I opted for the full refund..as I felt AEG were being incredibly greedy charging the full ticket price for a piece of paper..(lenticular or not!) I did want one but in the end felt I did not want to add to AEGs coffers by buying it... as I said I have booked for gigs in November at the 02, and have the tickets already, so why fans were still waiting two weeks prior to the MJ gigs starting for tickets just struck me as odd...I know they have said they were waiting for approval etc etc...but they were cutting it very fine IMO.

Someone post pics if you get your tickets, I'm curious what they look like in real life.

And you know, it is weird that they postponed the beginning of the shows...and then this happened.

The way I see it AEG have had a significant amount of money resting in their bank account since March, even at todays interest rates they would have made a nice profit...and if 10% of fans take up the offer of the ticket...then they really are quids in..I didnt want to add to their profits though I would have really liked a ticket, would be nice if someone put it on here when they get it please.

The way I see it AEG have had a significant amount of money resting in their bank account since March, even at todays interest rates they would have made a nice profit...and if 10% of fans take up the offer of the ticket...then they really are quids in..I didnt want to add to their profits though I would have really liked a ticket, would be nice if someone put it on here when they get it please.

Funnily enough, I was thinking the other day about how long they have had our money and the interest they must be making.

I ask the question why were ticket holders still waiting for tickets on 25th June for concerts which were due to start two weeks later?

My Britney tickets from TM only arrived about 10 days before the concert so I think that's quite normal. Slow though eh?!

I agree Egi...I also have had tickets in the past about 10 days before the event...though if the tickets had not been printed by the 25th which Im assuming they werent (otherwise people would not have to wait so long to get them!, but maybe someone will correct me on this!)...by the time they got them printed ...dispatched to the various Ticketing outlets and then finally posted to the fans...it was quite a short space of time for the first week of concerts at least...!

I agree Egi...I also have had tickets in the past about 10 days before the event...though if the tickets had not been printed by the 25th which Im assuming they werent (otherwise people would not have to wait so long to get them!, but maybe someone will correct me on this!)...by the time they got them printed ...dispatched to the various Ticketing outlets and then finally posted to the fans...it was quite a short space of time for the first week of concerts at least...!
this with the tickets stinks too....:doh: really interesting how the fans for the first concert would have gotten it in time...

Um, yes of course a payment will be automatic because it's linked up to your bank account. Each ticket or refund request will need to be individually processed by Ticketmaster and dealt with accordingly so of course it won't be automatic. Considering the volume of refund requests they have to go through I'd say they're doing a damn good job.

Back