I got my souvenir tickets today.

Re: TM Tickets Dispatched

Hello guys! I called Ticketmaster today for informations about the strange sentence in order status " your tickets will be held by venue etc.." Well, they told me that they will send them..All by the end of August!

Thanks very much!!

Is anyone else having problems viewing the order details on orders they kept tickets for?

I can't look either, when I clicked status.... I got the message it does not work at the moment, but I got this message for about 24 hr now....

Yeah I can't view my status either......I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I hope everything works out I really don't feel like fighting with ticketmaster over the phone....grrr

Still nothing,i am just thinking with the amount thay have to refund wats to say things wont go wrong somehow,im just a huge worrier so much :-( x

It must be a huge mess on their end, so it'll take some time. But everything will work out in the end, don't worry :)

Hello guys! I called Ticketmaster today for informations about the strange sentence in order status " your tickets will be held by venue etc.." Well, they told me that they will send them..All by the end of August!
Thanks very much!!!

Still can't read order details in order history, even though it's supposed to stay up two weeks after the show date.

Anyone any luck with the tickets that tm said were dispatched this week?

Still can't read order details in order history, even though it's supposed to stay up two weeks after the show date.

I haven't had anything, and I'm in the uk so I think we would have them by now if they were dispatched at the beginning of the week.

I take it the couple of people who were told that tm had sent out their tickets haven't received anything? I really don't understand why tm lie. So much for it saying on michaeljacksonlive.com saying tickets will be sent out within 30 days....

I don't think they'll be dispatched until after the 14th August. This way, no-one will have a chance to see the tickets up close & personal before deciding whether they want to keep them or get a refund.

I'm so sad they wanted full price for the ticket. I got my full refund but I'm still longing for the ticket :(

I don't think they'll be dispatched until after the 14th August. This way, no-one will have a chance to see the tickets up close & personal before deciding whether they want to keep them or get a refund.

On one hand on michaeljacksonlive.com in the FAQ section it says you tickets will be sent out within 30 days.I think the end of August thing is for people who put in a late submission & will have their tickets by the end of August.

I got my refund and made 27 dollars i think due to the exchange?

Same goes to me.. :( it says "There are problems with your submission

* We're sorry, the details for this order are unavailable at this time. Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding this order. "

I'm wondering what is happend to my order details..

Same goes to me.. :( it says "There are problems with your submission

* We're sorry, the details for this order are unavailable at this time. Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding this order. "

I'm wondering what is happend to my order details..

Mine is still saying there is a problem too. I wonder what the hell is going on? I'd phone them but on the two occasions i have spoken to them i have been lied to, so i'm not going to waste my time & run up a phone bill for nothing.

I reckon they'll dispatch them once the deadline for those forms is up. I'm sure I read somewhere we'd def have them by August 30th.

Considering I read that around half of people chose the tickets, so that's around 50,000, they had better start sending them out soon. I love the way michaeljacksonlive contradicts itself saying tickets sent put within 30 days & they hope to have the process finished by the end of august.

I don't understand if the first 10 dates were already printed up, why they haven't started sending out tickets to those who wanted them.

Last edited:

mine "Your tickets have not yet been dispatched" but I wondering that they receive my request or not . At lest they should have auto mail about got our request of receive refund or receive ticket. :(

mine "Your tickets have not yet been dispatched" but I wondering that they receive my request or not . At lest they should have auto mail about got our request of receive refund or receive ticket. :(

At least they could update the account saying souvenir ticket request in progress or something. I have put in twice & if I don't hear anything before august 10th or so I am going to apply again & take a screen capture as proof I asked for tickets.

Tm make me more mad every day. I'm sure some people will be overlooked & will probably get a refund instead of tickets, considering I was told this is bring sorted by hand.

Got my refunds too on tickets I had bought and I am currently waiting on one ticket that want to keep so sad though :(

Back