I just love the way he sings certain parts of songs

I love the extended version of Give in to me. The way he sings those "Uuuuhuuuuuu...." (don't know how to call them better) just gives me the goosebumps. It's so sensual...Love love love!

the original is better then the released one!
I also love the way he says in the original '' I MIGHT LIVE MY LIFE ALONE YEAH '' in the bridge.. instead of him saying '' And I'll, I'll not find Gotta, the peace of mind no ''

Not neccesairly the way he sings but I want to add it anyway, the way he claps at the end of 'Whatever Happens'. Love it.

Oh and how could I forget, the way he does the acapella from in the Remember the time video...

Has anyone mentioned Dangerous? The part where he sings:
'But you're no damn lover friend of mine'.

:heat:

Yeah, I personally love the "Moving Violation" Album by J5

(You Were Made) Especially for Me - in the beginning parts "OOOoooh I don't waaanna be 'no
with anyone else you see!

or Call OF THE WILD - OOOOOOOOOooo Everybody think they know where its at!!!!

I think that Michael Jackson's greatest high vocals were in the mid to late 70's

Has anyone mentioned Dangerous? The part where he sings:
'But you're no damn lover friend of mine'.

:heat:

oooh gawd....YES!! that entire song is just sooo amazing...his sexy, low voice...so sensual...mmmm:heat:

Yeah, I personally love the "Moving Violation" Album by J5

(You Were Made) Especially for Me - in the beginning parts "OOOoooh I don't waaanna be 'no
with anyone else you see!

or Call OF THE WILD - OOOOOOOOOooo Everybody think they know where its at!!!!

I think that Michael Jackson's greatest high vocals were in the mid to late 70's

Def, I have a special place in my heart for this era :wub:

The Girl is Mine where Michael sings "But We Both Cannot Have Her, So It's One Or The Other, And One Day You'll Discover, That She's My Girl Forever And Ever" That's the best part of the song !! I cant get over it.

Love this thread.

From MARIA: "I need you honey" and "You sweet little sunflower"

From SCREAM (esp. acapella version) when he says "Oh my God" and "All the injustice" - I'm dying, :eek:mg:

From WATW: "just you and me" :)

From Heaven Can Wait:

Me sitting up in the clouds and you are all alone
The time might come around when you’d be moving on
I’d turn it all around and try to get back down to my baby girl
Can’t stand to see nobody kissing, touching her
Couldn’t take nobody loving you the way we were
What good would Heaven be
If the angels come for me I’d tell them no

dear gawd, he sings with so much raw emotion....just incredible! :wub:

As in the first post --> "Liberian girl, more precious then any pearl...'

You are not alone live acapella at the end, he always does that adlib "though ya far awaaayyyy...." (right after 'BARTEE') sweete voice like a chocolate

"We could fly, so high, let our spiriits never dieee" - Heal The World

"..don't you think its time you GO for a changee...oo oooo..' - On The Line

"Though i'm with youuuu, I am far awaay..." - Speechless
"When i'm with you, i'm in the light where i can not be found.." - Speechless

How can u not mention MORPHINE/DEMEROL :D (relax, this wont huurt youuuu..)

Recently discovered: "Then he laughs, he kicks
And rolls up his sleeves, i'm alive and i'm here forever..." - The Man, he sings it soo good

spanish version of what more can i give (todo para ti) he sings for few seconds something like: JAMAMEEEEEEEEE .....best voice feel good voice full of life voice long live michael jackson, i need new songs, new energy, flesh on my bones, blood through my veins, come on give me some unheard songs, come on ...

I just love the way he sings I Just Can't Stop Loving You in this part,
You know how I feel
This thing can't go wrong
I'm so proud to say
I love you
Your love's got me high
I long to get by...

Oh it's so romantic. :blush:

Last edited:
Around 2:21 in Liberian Girl he sings a kind of breathless "I/Aye" and it sounds so good. I've always loved that little part.

Around 2:21 in Liberian Girl he sings a kind of breathless "I/Aye" and it sounds so good. I've always loved that little part.

oooh...mmmmyyyy...gaaaaaaaawd....he does that a few times...oooh, i die! :dropdead:

Lady in my life- I need you by maaowa side- dont you go nowhere............I wanna give you one........... your my lady.............oh oh babe.......... ( melting in sensual dreaminess!

Last edited:
Lady in my life- I need you by maaowa side- dont you go nowhere............I wanna give you one........... your my lady.............oh oh babe.......... ( melting in sensual dreaminess!

that song......can't even describe it....:heat: :wub:

From 6:33 and on.....always knocks me down....breathtaking...

On the line- song by MJ. Love the way he sings '' Nothing good ever comes easy, all things come in due time, yes it does.......
You gotta have something to believe in, I'm telling you to open your mind....
eee eee eee
Gotta put your heart on the line, if you wanna make it right,
You gotta reach out and try....... etc :)
So beautiful, and encouraging.

Dammit I was just going to make a thread on this....

In 'You Rock my World' the 2nd line is, 'And everything I own, I give' thats my favorite part of the whole song; it sounds so sincere like hes reallly saying that to a woman hes in love iwth.

How about Smile? I find Michael's vocals in this song so amazingly emotional, and sincere. I esp like the part where he sings, '' you'll find life is still worth while'' Esp that part the way he sings that- worthwhile- he kind of smoothly verges it into one word, with so much passion.
And btw- MJ's song smile actually saved my life one time over a yr ago, soon after he passed. It has very special significant meaning to me cos of that. :)

In 'Trouble'....

'She may be bad, but she feels so good...I'll give her anything she wants....!' LOVE that part!

Goooooooooooshhhhhhhhh...

May I say I love all that y'all like above? :wub:
And in PUSH ME AWAY, I am definetely melting when he says:

You push...you push... YOU PUSH ME AWAY!

Feels like he says so much in just few words!

I LOVE when he sings "if this town is just an apple, than let me take a bite" sooo sexy!!! hahaha

but I love him singing all songs , 'cause he gives soul and love to the music he sings!
Very touching!

My mind pictures his beauuuuutiful teeth, taking that bite.... yummmmy! Soooooooooo dammmmmmmmmmn sexy, gosh!!!!!! :cheeky:

Aaaaaaaaaaand: she likes the WAY I STARE!

Dirty Diana is one of those songs that he just conveys SO much emotion in...Well, all of his songs are like that...But he makes it sound so dark, dramatic, sexy, .....it's all so amazing to listen to...and watching him performing it...:dropdead: genius...just genius

God knows how deeply you are right! It's a way how he ACTS this song, turning it into a RITUAL (let's remember we can't take the eyes off him when he TRACES his handwirst over his MOUTH...!!!)...

Hey, this song is 22 years old, and I am still totally conquered by it! And believe me, I've seen it from the first years, since my teenage ones!
:wub: :wub:

yes. Michael Jackson is the first and only artist, where i back up the song and listen to parts over and over, because of the quality of his voice. i have never done that with any other singer, and i never will, with any other singer. his voice is the best of all time.

You know... Last year I was extremely sad, crying almost everyday... I shouldn't say it here, but I turned in an assumed tribute for him, deciding to play only his songs over and over and over... I've proudly found then, with my own very high levels of exigence (raised higher in time, if we count that I only listened great music like Beatles, Pink Floyd, U2, Mike & The Mechanics and stuff like that) that HIS SONGS ARE AGELESS.

I've listened MAN IN THE MIRROR maybe 500 times in few days. IT IS PERFECTION. It literally lifts you up and makes you do something good, once for all! I'll look up if there is a whole thread for this immense song, in my opinion, the best EVER!

The more I hear them, the more delicate, strong, pleasant, delightfull sounds and passion for music and for CREATION I find inside them!
:agree:

Back