I miss you Michael

Michael I miss you more each day. My whole body is hurting of how much I miss you. I can't deal with this pain anymore. Some days I can't wait to go to sleep, perhaps I will see you in my dreams, some days I can't wait to go to sleep forever, where you are... it's so very hard to live fully and be happy now that you're gone, my love. I miss you more and more each day. But I love you so much more.

Come back Michael....or take me with you :cry: ... You're the number 1 who I love really much.. My love to you is not the same as I have for the other people I know.. :cry: I Need you.....

Michael I love you so much!! my whole life I wannet to let you know how much you are loved by me!! just how much!! but I could never get the chance to let you know :cry:
plz plz I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooo much it's not fare!! God :cry:

Michael I am sitting here listening to you and I can't even begin to describe the pain that I am always constantly feeling over missing you so extremely much. There really are no words in any language that can even begin to describe of how much I truly miss your presence in this world. I just so very badly wish you would come back to us. Mainly back to me so you could forever take away this permanent pain of mine. This world and as well as my life is really not the same anymore without you in it. Again I just wish you would come back to us.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Michael my love, I am missing you more each and every day. [/FONT]I'm dying without you. Please come back to me. I need you. I can't live anymore.. please Michael come back or take me with you.. please my love. :weeping:

Michael, this world is so empty without you! I know you can't come back in person but your spirit is so alive right now and we all feel that you're still here with us. I miss you very much, sweetie.

......................I miss you so,so deeply,I cant even describe it!:no:
My love for you is souldeep!:wub:
Love sure trancends the barriers of death,and even even more deephens!:wub:
I love you angel,so,so much....:wub:

i miss you more each day michael. I cried a long time last night, i broke down again this afternoon and i cried when i went out today. My pain seems to get worse everyday, sometimes just listening to your music is hard now. I can't believe you're not here. :weeping: I wish this was all a dream, i wish you were here.

i am right there with you.have loved michael since 1972..my heart aches with you and all those who love him!!!

Miss him so much. When i think about the date and year 2009 i was so sad.. Now i listen Better On The Other Side i crying so much and ... it's still hard to believe, still pain..

I am alone ..

i guess i didn't know what was a pain till the june 25th.

you know what is the most interesting, that it's not abating.

i miss you like i had you, like i felt what it's like to be in your arms,
like i knew how does it feels to be loved by you,

i can't even say to the others that i miss you,
cause they are like: you didn't know him, how can you? you are not normal.

i miss you like i miss my heart, i miss my soul,
and it's aching too much, to have a desire to continue life.

i feel empty,
i feel abandond,
i feel wounded
i feel pain!
and it's too panful...

i miss you michael.

Michael....I wanna fly with you all over the stars... You Peter Pan, Im Wendy :heart: :cry:

Michael my love,
I'm just sitting here at my pc..missing you so madly my heart is aching I have tears...:( :cry: plz it's not fair!! it's not fair at all :cry:

I miss you so much, my love. When will I ever stop crying? :weeping:

That's what I would like to know myself. I am really so sick and tired of always constantly crying over Michael. It has been almost an year now and I am still crying over him mostly every single day ever since it happen. And it really can not be helped since the tears just comes on automatically for me. And ever since it happen I sometimes wish that I had never became fan of Michael's in the first place. If I hadn't I would not be in so much constant pain now. I had no idea that pain like this even existed until June 25th 2009. I can usually handle pain quite well. But this pain I can not handle. Especially when I keep on having suicidal thoughts and just plainly wishing for death come to me. Cause all I want now is to be dead and to be with him now. I so wish I had died in that car accident that I was in back in October of 96. If I had I would be with him now. And not here suffering from clinical depression over him. I just so totally hate living in a world without him in it.

Today was a day of thoughts of you and tears for you. I miss you so much, you have no idea how much I am hurting for you, even as I type this message. The more I think of it, the more I become so overwhelmed with grief. I wish I could die so I could be with you forever. :weeping:

Michael, I miss you so much tonight. I could just sit and cry over many things and nothing I do is making me feel better. I wish you were still here, my love. My life is just so hard without you. Knowing you were here, knowing you were walking this Earth just made me feel so much better. Now I don't know what to do with myself. I wish you could help me, make me feel better. I miss you more and more each day. But I love you so much more.

We all miss you so much, Michael. Why did you have to go ? Why you ? It's really not fair. :cry: Je t'aime.

I miss you so much, Michael. I wish I could be with you right now wherever you are. :cry: :(

Why do I feel like he is slipping away from my conscience?? I don't want that to happen...never! And yet I want to move on and let him rest in peace. Ugh, I'm so confused. :(

My sweet Michael, you know that I miss you like crazy, but I am really missing you today. I still can't get over the fact that you're not with us any more. :weeping: I love you more than you'll ever know, always, and forever.

Another month without Michael.
Another month full of tears, pain and sadness.
Will we ever be able to look back to you with less tears and more smiles?
So far... I can't. I just can't :weeping:

Another month without Michael.
Another month full of tears, pain and sadness.
Will we ever be able to look back to you with less tears and more smiles?
So far... I can't. I just can't :weeping:

Neither can I. :weeping:

Michael I am like really crying over you now as I am listening to you. It is really the only thing I can do other besides going in to your fan sites. And me always wearing one of my many t-shirts of you and my 3 MJ necklaces. I can not seem to handle watching you lately. It has been almost 2 months now since I saw some sort of a video with you in it. And I just miss watching you so extremely much. I am on my laptop now and I have all sorts of videos of you on it as well as pictures and audio files of you. The audio and the pictures of you I can pretty much handle. But the videos I can not seem to handle lately now. The one video of yours that I always keep on my desktop is the Interview that you did with Oprah. It is my number 1 favorite interview that you did. Because it was the first interview I had ever saw from you. And I always try to make it a point to watch it. Whenever I am feeling this way. Especially the theater scene which is my favorite. But now I can't even handle watching it. It has been 10 horrible months now and I am going back to feeling as I was when I had first heard the horrible news. I couldn't even handle watching you then. I am just missing you more and more Michael. But I just want to be with you even more. I just absolutely hate having to live in a world without you in it.

Back