I miss you Michael

Why does my heart feel so bad? :(
People say that time will heal the pain, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I miss you Michael. :heart:

Sometimes I feel as I am finally strong enough to deal with my grief and can smile and laugh. But there are still so many days where my strength leaves me. Last Friday I went to see the exhibition for the third time with two wonderful friends, both members of MJJC and met them through it. It was an amazing day, full of smiles and laughter. But in the evening I had to be held as I was a sobbing mess as I just lost all strength. My grief took over and I felt like it was June again. And tonight I had to work and every time I had a quiet spot all I wanted to do was cry as all I could think about was Michael. This is what I spent the whole summer doing-dreading quiet periods at work as all I thought about was Michael and tonight felt like I was back to the summer. I just thank god that this place introduced me to some wonderful friends who I can call at anytime or text anytime, and who I see regularly. Becca, Stephen and Stacey you guys have just been amazing and thank you for being there. And you know that when it all gets way too much and we're missing Michael so much it hurts I am at the end of a phone.

Missing Michael every minute of every day.... wish he would come back even if only for one more day.

I'm really missing you tonight, my love. I miss you all the time, but tonight it's pretty bad. I can't stop crying. I wouldn't mind if I cry the rest of my life because I'll miss you forever. I don't know what to do with myself, my days are filled with tears, sadness and emptiness. My heart is completely broken. I can't figure out how to live with a broken heart. What do I do with all of the love and feelings for you? I don't know how to live without you. I'm extremely tired and sick. I am dying slowly a painful death. I know I'm dying. Asthma attacks are killing me. Everyday is death for me. But I am happy that I am gonna die soon. I just wanna to be with you, my love..

... I need to feel you with me right now. Come stay with me, please. I love you so much, I can't stay away from you.

Close To You...

Close to you I want to be
yes, for all eternity...
Wrapped forever in your arms,
lost completely to your charms.

~~~~~~~

Here I find such warmth and love,
and it takes me high above...
To a place I want to be,
where you and I share ecstasy.

~~~~~~~

Yes I love you, yea and more,
you have opened my hearts door.
Made a flame burn inside me,
close to you I want to be...

~~~~~~~

Michael, I feel so sad and lonely. I've been thinking about you all the time. I'm missing you like crazy and I think I'm going mad. I just can't stop thinking of you. Each moment lasts an hour and each hour lasts a day, just because you went away. I need you here beside me. You are always in my mind, by the time I wake up till I close my eyes. I just want to see your face. I want to feel your warm body, hear your precious heartbeat and be lost in your embrace. I miss you, my love. Please come back to me. They say hope springs eternal. Well, I only hope it's true for I can't bare the emptiness that comes from missing you.

Michael, I cant express my love and how deeply I miss you through words because my knowledge in English restricted me. This is a song that made me miss and love you most because I believe you were there watching us from above.. :cry: I cant stop grieving for you today. The jackson american dream series killed me into pieces because seeing you in a hard & cold childhood like stabbing in my heart with needles. I wish I could give you my childhood to you so that you could be happier. Your happiness is my everything :cry:

Who can say for certain
Maybe you're still here
I feel you all around me
Your memory's so clear

Deep in the stillness
I can hear you speak
You're still an inspiration
Can it be (?)
That you are mine
Forever love
And you are watching over me from up above

Fly me up to where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile to know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are

Are you gently sleeping
Here inside my dream
And isn't faith believing
All power can't be seen

As my heart holds you
Just one beat away
I cherish all you gave me everyday
'Cause you are my
Forever love
Watching me from up above

And I believe
That angels breathe
And that love will live on and never leave

Fly me up
To where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile
To know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are

I know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are

And I thought I was the only one still grieving... God, this weekend was absolutelly horrendous for me. I spent it in bed because I was so miserable and crying :-( It all felt like June again. It's not like I've had good days since June, but OK days happen and then there are those terrible days when I can't function at all.

Michael, I cant express my love and how deeply I miss you through words because my knowledge in English restricted me. This is a song that made me miss and love you most because I believe you were there watching us from above.. :cry: I cant stop grieving for you today. The jackson american dream series killed me into pieces because seeing you in a hard & cold childhood like stabbing in my heart with needles. I wish I could give you my childhood to you so that you could be happier. Your happiness is my everything :cry:

Who can say for certain
Maybe you're still here
I feel you all around me
Your memory's so clear

Deep in the stillness
I can hear you speak
You're still an inspiration
Can it be (?)
That you are mine
Forever love
And you are watching over me from up above

Fly me up to where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile to know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are

Are you gently sleeping
Here inside my dream
And isn't faith believing
All power can't be seen

As my heart holds you
Just one beat away
I cherish all you gave me everyday
'Cause you are my
Forever love
Watching me from up above

And I believe
That angels breathe
And that love will live on and never leave

Fly me up
To where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile
To know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are

I know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are

That was beautiful

I can't stop crying tonight, my love. I miss you so much. Every single day that goes by my heart hurts more and more. I wish somebody would rip my heart out from my chest, because then I wouldn't feel how much hurts to be without you. :weeping:

Michael I am crying over now as I am listening to you. My heart has still remain broken ever since that horrible June day when you forever left us. I so badly want you to come back to heal it. I just seem to miss you more and more with each and every single passing day. And it just really hurts to know just how much I still miss you.

its been a while now and i still have some kind of denial thing going on. Its reaching me though.. and it doesnt get easier.

Michael, I love you. I'm very sad that that horrible day in which you were taken from us is fast approaching. I wish you could just come back to us.

Michael, I can't stop crying and I feel so lost without you. I love and miss you more than words could ever describe. More than I could ever make you understand or show. I have died with you and life will never be the same without you. With every day that passes, I realize how badly I miss you and want you back. I can't express how disappointed and depressed I've been since June 25th. I just couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I'm still in shock. If there was any way for me to bring you back, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I cry, I sit alone in my room, and I stare into the sky, wondering if you're up there staring back. I hope you are, I really hope you know of my existence. My love for you is never ending, and it won't matter what happens in my life. I know I will never love anyone to the extent that I love you. I would do anything just to be with you, my love. With tears in my heart I truly miss you, I love you more and more every day..

I miss you more than words can ever say.............:(

Where are you MJ??:scratch:

We love you and miss you more.................

You are the one we adore:wub:

I miss you ...

Sitting alone in a corner,

when I was completely in tears,

it was your face that frequently appeared,

your eyes with love,

your lips with smile,

your tender touch that makes me cure,

is all what I want for sure!

Back