I miss you Michael

I miss you,

More then I ever know possible,
a heart that loves can feel.
Ache towards the one that completes…
Where the longing is absorbing;
and it fills my being when you not here.
The closer we grow,
the more we love,
the harder it is to be without you,
and the more I want you near…

Without you I'm empty,
broken
heartless
for I miss you more then you will ever know…
And in my heart I hope,

You miss me too…

Michael, I love you with all my heart, but I didn't know true love hurts so hard, I love and I miss you, every single second I wanna be with you. I don't know what to do anymore. The pain only seems to get worse each day, I wish so badly that this was only a nightmare that I could be awaken from and you would still be here. :cry: I cry myself to sleep every night wondering what I should do .. I can't stop thinking about you, my love, I can't stop crying ... It still hurts so much, I still can't get my head around you're gone. I miss you more and more each day, and I always will.

Michael, I love you with all my heart, but I didn't know true love hurts so hard, I love and I miss you, every single second I wanna be with you. I don't know what to do anymore. The pain only seems to get worse each day, I wish so badly that this was only a nightmare that I could be awaken from and you would still be here. :cry: I cry myself to sleep every night wondering what I should do .. I can't stop thinking about you, my love, I can't stop crying ... It still hurts so much, I still can't get my head around you're gone. I miss you more and more each day, and I always will.

:cry: Billie stay strong! :hug:

Much hugs to everyone in this thread. I really feel for each and every one here as we're all going through the same thing. I always say losing Michael has been losing my security blanket. Ever since he passed he felt like what I knew and what made me feel safe has been ripped away. I grew up with Michael and his passing has left such a huge hole in my heart. My life feels emptier now he's not here anymore. There isn't a day where I don't miss him. Recently I've been crying a lot more over him. I just miss him so much :cry:

:cry: Billie stay strong! :hug:
Thank you, sweetie. :hug:
Much hugs to everyone in this thread. I really feel for each and every one here as we're all going through the same thing. I always say losing Michael has been losing my security blanket. Ever since he passed he felt like what I knew and what made me feel safe has been ripped away. I grew up with Michael and his passing has left such a huge hole in my heart. My life feels emptier now he's not here anymore. There isn't a day where I don't miss him. Recently I've been crying a lot more over him. I just miss him so much :cry:

Right back at you :hug:

I've accepted the fact that Michael's not coming back, but my heart still breaks for that day that we lost everything. Michael was more than just a normal human being, he changed the world with his music, style, personality, love, etc. We all miss you very much, King of Pop!!!

I wish I could sleep forever and never wake up so I could dream about you. Only in my dreams I can truly feel you alive.
I wish I could sleep and never wake up because I don’t want to wake up to a world without you.

I miss you, Michael. :heart: :cry:

It's another one of those days where I can't do anything except thinking about you and crying my heart out. I don't know what to do with myself. I wish you could help me, make me feel better. I really miss you and I love you more and more with every passing day.

:weeping:

For everything you give me, I am eternaly grateful.
I miss you so so much.
And the pain is so real.
I try to burry it, cover it, keep myself busy.
Nothing works.
I want to just give up.

For everything you give me, I am eternaly grateful.
I miss you so so much.
And the pain is so real.
I try to burry it, cover it, keep myself busy.
Nothing works.
I want to just give up.

I feel exactly the same way. :sad: :boohoo:

I am missing you more and more my dear sweet eternal L.O.V.E. And because of it my depression is worsening more and more. You really are the only cure I need to get me out of my depression. And I so wish you would come back to get me out of depression. I just miss being happy so much. :weeping:

Saying the words I miss you is easy to disregard as it is used for almost everything in everday life i.e hey babe I miss you I ain't seen you in a week / Oh no I missed that tv show, really wanted to see it / Hey sorry I missed your call I have really missed you voice etc etc...

How can I reflect that I really miss you so much more than words can explain, Michael I want you to know that when I say I miss you, it comes from deep within my heart and it hurts so much knowing that your not here anymore. You have touched me and touched my life in a way you will never know (well I hope you do know).

Missing you and loving you so much from everything inside of me... I just wish I could express how much so :weeping: :depressed:

Aww i really understand your pain
you have to move on , i know it's alomst impossible but i'm sure Michael wants you to be happy , he doesn't want anybody to be sad because of him :)

we all can feel him up there in heaven happy in a perfect world & i'm sure he wants us (all of us) to be happy & live our life to the fullest
do you think you can do that ? :hug:
you can do it , just for him

look at the sky at this moment you'll see clouds -etc
but on the other side you got no idea how beautiful it is on there :)
angels , happy world , where nobody can be hurt , laughter , fun & beautiful things you can't even think about :)

it's all there in heaven where Michael is
& you know you'll be there when it's time
Michael is waiting for you but he wants you to live your life to the fullest 'cause you're not gonna stay in this world forever & when it's time you'll be in heaven with Michael :)

so you gotta hold on :cheeky:
i hope if i helped even if a tiny bit
i'm always here , sweety
at anytime feel free to PM me & we can talk
xxxxx
L.:heart:.V.E
Diana

Mi manchi...

Michael ho deciso di scriverti questa lettera perchè in questo momento tante lacrime stanno percorrendo il mio viso, da quando mi hai lasciato tutte le notti ho l'ansia prima di addormentarmi perchè voglio sognarti e quando ci riesco l'incubo più brutto è quello di svegliarmi, con te ho toccato il cielo con un dito e ho realizzato tanti miei sogni e da buona believer tutti i giorni ho aspettato che un telegiornale annunciasse il tuo ritorno...e anche se non è successo ancora io non ho smeso di credere perchè tu mi hai insegnato: ...bè il mio sogno è di riaverti...ho tutta la vita davanti per aspettarti. Ti penso tutti i giorni in ogni mia parola d'amore ci sei tu...cerco il tuo sorriso, un pò di te in tutti i posti più strani che possano mai esistere... e ricordati che...

NEL MIO UNIVERSO CI SEI SOLO TU... Ti amo...

Last edited:
Michael, my love, I miss you so much, and I love you more than you'll ever know. It's hard not to have those feeling of sadness for you Michael. I do try to be strong and to think of the good times, but even though so, I still miss you. I really wish you were here, my love. I cry and cry all night long, just wishing we were together. :weeping:

Michael, encore un jour de plus passé sans toi. Le temps passe si vite, trop vite...Bientôt un an que tu nous a quitté et la tristesse que je ressens est toujours si forte. Je pense à toi tous les jours, tu me manques tellement. Je t'aime Michael.

I miss you Michael...I want to know the truth of what happened to you. You were my inspiration, I can't abandon you...................

I miss you Michael.
My uncle passed away this morning. :cry: I hope you both are in a better place now, I really believe it. I will never forget you as long as I live.
I love you.

I miss you so much Michael, there isn't a day I go without thinking of you. This isn't the way it should be I shouldn't be crying for you everyday wishing this was some nightmare... you should be here! :weeping: I love you so much Michael.

Back