If Michael wants to tour, I think he should do it with Janet

Michael touring with Janet, that's not a good idea. Michael's a much bigger and iconic artist than Janet, so I don't see why he would need to tour with her. He's Michael Jackson the King of Pop who sells out stadiums around the world, and his flop albums sell more worldwide then the likes of Robbie Williams and Kylie's biggest selling album, yet they are still very successful artists. So Michael doesn't need to tour with anyone !

Definitely not! This is Michaels comeback to the World. He needs to do this on his own and not with support! This has got to be from him and him only..its his stage! Plus the media would just twist it and criticise him saying he is incapable of performing alone.

I agree with Benscarr.
I also think MJ should simply come back with some concert, he doesn't even need a big tour.
Just a live concert all alone to broadcast all around the world would be what MJ needs, not a big tour with his sister.

MJ SOLO TOUR! thats what the public wants, afraid to so, people dont really care about his siblings lol

I believe, that if Michael will make a tour to promote future album, it would be good to do alone, not with his brothers or any other artist...
I do not think it is necessary to make a great World Tour, with hundreds of concerts,is enough a smaller world tour, in the most important cities of the world, maximum 50 concerts ... few shows but exceptional quality ...this is my opinion!​

What? No! I want to see Michael alone on the stage. It could be well see together performing Scream, but nothin' else I think.

Agreed!
Don't wanna see janet,want only Michael to perform on stage!!! not janet,nooooooooo!

I'd rather have a tour with the brothers or maybe Prince. I'm not really that interested in a tour with Janet or a solo tour.

MJ SOLO TOUR! thats what the public wants, afraid to so, people dont really care about his siblings lol

actually a lot of ppl like Janet. Her last tour did pretty well..the concert i went to, on top of being insanely amazing, was FULL of ppl. but if they did did it together, yeah the press would say ohno Michael cant tour alone, and some fans of MJ and Janet dont care for the other. so i dunno how many ppl would be happy seing both. id be fine with Janet as long as Michael still does a good number of songs and Janet just did her really famous ones like Rythem Nation:)woohoo:), I miss you much, etc.

A solo tour would be the best for Michael Jackson!! He wasn´t on tour for many years - sadly people forget the stars when they stop to perform live. I don´t mean the fans - sure - we would never forget our idol Michael Jackson.
But you could also find people on MJ´s concerts who weren´t fans of him.
Sorry - a bit off topic.

I think that Michael needs to tour alone - for show the people who is the real King of Pop!!!!

Don't like the idea at all. A Michael Jackson concert by himself. The MSG 30th was ok but still i was there and saying to myself ok i want a Michael Jackson concert by himself NOT with BROTHERS, NOT with JANET, nobody just Michael Jackson.

It would be lovely to see them together on same stage at the same time performing but I think that they are a bit too different on stage. There should be more than one song (scream) to combine them, a theme that would work for both without it being a brother-sister act doing J5 songs.
They're both great.

Don't like the idea at all. A Michael Jackson concert by himself. The MSG 30th was ok but still i was there and saying to myself ok i want a Michael Jackson concert by himself NOT with BROTHERS, NOT with JANET, nobody just Michael Jackson.

DUDE, I TOTALLY remember you saying to me: "Darvon, I would LOVE to see Mike and Janet on a tour together! It should be called the SCREAM! tour!, Oh it would be so awesome Darvon!"

You didn't say that Dex? LOL.......

I don't wanna laugh

anzck0.gif

lmaaaaaaaoooooooooo well...

who the hell needs janet? michael don't. for me, janet is in no way an option to work with.

DUDE, I TOTALLY remember you saying to me: "Darvon, I would LOVE to see Mike and Janet on a tour together! It should be called the SCREAM! tour!, Oh it would be so awesome Darvon!"

You didn't say that Dex? LOL.......

I don't wanna laugh

Umm did i say that are you said that? The way your talking it doesnt even sound like the way i'd talk. Ya look good lying. Im restating it again i wanna see a Michael Jackson minus Janet Jackson tour.

Except that would mean Michael doing less songs. Bad idea.

Woooooo Billie Jean, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, J5 Medley, Done.
Yeah....brilliant...

the ticket prices would be outta sight! don't get the resistance tho, he took that cow... i mean crow... i mean sheryl on tour with him :puke:

not everyone of each of their fans seems to be fans of the other, but for those of us who are. thinks that would be awesome to attend. feels jolts of electricity coursing just imagining it. maybe not a whole tour, like a leg of it, then they split off and do their solo things so that those who are fans of both can see them together, and those who are loyal to just one or the other, could go to see them individually. i'd love it.

1.never gonna happen thank god!

2.---------------->
Well, I'm old enough to remember The Jacksons. It's not the same with Mike solo to me. It's like I'd like to see The Beatles if it were possible, but not George, Paul, John, & Ringo individually so much. There's something thats missing in the solo shows. Bad was great, but the later tours ones tended to have too much lipsyncing. I feel a concert should be live, and not Memorex. (That's an old commercial, if you didn't get it. :p ) I still think a tour with Prince would be better than one with Janet. Now a Janet tour with Madonna would be more interesting since they like bondage so much, lol. Throw in Millie Jackson as the opening act, lol. Or a family show with all the siblings like the Vegas one in the mid 70s would be cool. But then again I don't know what kind of skits they can perform now. :tease:

who the hell needs janet? michael don't. for me, janet is in no way an option to work with.

Not on a tour anyway.

But for a song, like scream, that would be nice.

And Janet could do a guest appereance!

Well, I'm old enough to remember The Jacksons. It's not the same with Mike solo to me. It's like I'd like to see The Beatles if it were possible, but not George, Paul, John, & Ringo individually so much. There's something thats missing in the solo shows. Bad was great, but the later tours ones tended to have too much lipsyncing. I feel a concert should be live, and not Memorex. (That's an old commercial, if you didn't get it. :p ) I still think a tour with Prince would be better than one with Janet. Now a Janet tour with Madonna would be more interesting since they like bondage so much, lol. Throw in Millie Jackson as the opening act, lol. Or a family show with all the siblings like the Vegas one in the mid 70s would be cool. But then again I don't know what kind of skits they can perform now. :tease:

im not knockin the jacksons idea lol just prince. probably because i cant stand him 1 bit. and the jacksons as a group are great and in the future i wud like 2 see a tour. but a michael jackson solo tour wud be awesome with new songs in the setlist and songs he has never performed. and janet and madonna wud def be a better act than michael and janet. lol @ they both like bondage

A MJ tour sung 110 % live would be the best.

Then I couldn't wish for more!

i dont see whats wrong with a tour with janet..people always want him to perform with his brothers again..blah blah..but he has done so already more than a couple times after he went solo. so why not his sister this time whos bigger than the rest of the jackson 5 anyway..the ticket sales are going to be insane. get even more fans who may only like janet. it makes complete sence to me. michael can hold a tour on his own..thats not the point. but if he wants to team up with someone it doesnt have to be only with his brothers..hes got a famous sister bigger than tito (sorry tito) okay! theres nothing wrong with this. alot of seperate acts go on tour together. plus it would be easier on him maybe in a way with someone else there. he said it himself touring is hard and he doesnt care for it. so another person might help the stress..plus maybe the brothers would make an appearace if it becomes a family thing. i mean he can still do a solo tour as well..seperate times tho

Actually I'd rather him never to tour again rather than have a full playback concert.

Sing live or Beat It! :lol:

:lol:

i dont see whats wrong with a tour with janet..people always want him to perform with his brothers again..blah blah..but he has done so already more than a couple times after he went solo. so why not his sister this time whos bigger than the rest of the jackson 5 anyway..the ticket sales are going to be insane. get even more fans who may only like janet. it makes complete sence to me. michael can hold a tour on his own..thats not the point. but if he wants to team up with someone it doesnt have to be only with his brothers..hes got a famous sister bigger than tito (sorry tito) okay! theres nothing wrong with this. alot of seperate acts go on tour together. plus it would be easier on him maybe in a way with someone else there. he said it himself touring is hard and he doesnt care for it. so another person might help the stress..plus maybe the brothers would make an appearace if it becomes a family thing. i mean he can still do a solo tour as well..seperate times tho
I'm a music fan, not a popularity fan. That's the problem with the music industry today. I don't really care if he'll sell more tickets, if that's the only criteria for a tour he can tour with Lil Wayne and The Cheetah Girls instead. I like Janet, but it wouldn't really work. They would have to have two separate shows (which would be rather expensive to produce in their case with the big productions and all), where the the brothers would have one. Unless they do some sort of Ozzfest type of thing with other acts.

Actually I'd rather him never to tour again rather than have a full playback concert.

Sing live or Beat It! :lol:

:lol:

ur on ur own with that lol if he mimes id rather have pre-recorded tracks like he did with scream and how beyonce does with get me bodied and single ladies, than no tour it all.

we all know thats a lie bro bro, i still love janet, just prefer if she doesnt tour with mike id feel bad about every1 praising mj and not her lol

Agreed...considering that both parties are known for cancelling due to "illness." :rolleyes:

MJ has to reintroduce himself to the world. So a solo tour would be best.

Back