If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

You are walkin' on the backroads
By the rivers flowing gentle on my mind. :)

that i miss you, always. and i remember what you said to me all them years ago and how thankful i am to you for that.

Please forgive me for responding to that hater in a sort of mean-spirited way. Please forgive me for being human. I don't normally act that way. :pray: :angel:

thank you for the music
thank you for the dance
thank you for the magic
thank you for the inspiration
thank you for the hope
thank you for the joy
thank you for the l-o-v-e

thank you for everything...
... we love you , forever

Dear Michael,
Well, if my sources are to be trusted (and I believe they are,) things are moving right along. There's so much going on I find it difficult to look away. Keep watching indeed. lol
Truth seems to be leaking out in more and more places. No wonder I can't seem to get anything done.

There are still certain things that I find contradict each other (normal, apparently,) and I'm hoping for clarification on those, at least on some of the little matters. I'll keep watching for answers, I guess. :)

How does it feel to be so loved and cared about by so many? You were never one to take it for granted. Well, here's some more love for you. :wub:

I just wanna say at you Michael than I love not the big incredible star that you were..But I love your wonderful soul and your greatful pure heart.
You are my light forever..

MISS YOU,MISS YOU Michael,,Oh Lord..Miss you to die...

Can you feel through Heaven's walls how much I love you, how much the world loves you? The world misses you, sweet MJ.

My adorable Michael how i miss you so much!!!The pain sometimes is almost unbearable,and if i could turn back time to June 25th 2009,if i could trade places with you,i would,because this life without you is so sad and empty.
Michael...take me to where you are.I'm so tired of fighting...i need you my love!I need you so much!

Thank you, Michael. Thank you so much.
Thank you for everything you've done for this world, and I hope you can bring your magic into the next.

" I will love you, baby, always
And I'll be there, forever and a day, always
If you told me to cry for you, I could
If you told me to die for you, I would
Take a look at my face
There's no price I won't pay
To say these words to you
"

If you can hear my prayers,and if you hear me crying..
I ask you to come and hold me in your arms Michael..I need it..I need you..
I love you...For all time..

Thank you Michael for this awesome place :love:
Thank you for 'coming back' or maybe you never left me but 'carried' me in my darkest hour...
I care more about you than words can express...
I truly :heart: you from the abyss of my soul...
THANKS, sweetheart.

Today I'd like to cover the world of red roses with love for you Michael ..
I love you without limit, beyond every breath ..
I'm forever yours ..With all my infinite L.O.V.E.

Michael, thank you so much !! thank you for everything you've done for this world.
I miss you so much...:cry:
You will be always in my heart and my mind :heart:
I love you forever Michael :heart:
L.O.V.E.

Dear Michael :love:

Today is the day, I'll be BRAVE and make you PROUD... You NEVER gave up too...
THANKS for the 'endless' support and courage you provide my soul.

Your eternally yours,

Daz. :heart:

Marry Me. jk (kinda)
Thank you so much, you made my life so much better
You inspired me to be a better person, stand up for myself & for the ones who can't
I love you, I will always love you

My dearest Michael.... :give_rose: :give_heart: :hug:

Just :blushing::

forever-hugs-kiss-love-love-you-Favim.com-226693.jpg

638-i-wish.jpg

2001-i-love-you-more-than-i.jpg

1622-i-love-you-more-than.jpg

353.jpg

:girl_in_love:

:heart:

Seasons will go by and by
I never dared to ask you why
you left your footprints on the silver shore
and I'm still there, loving you more.

thank you so much for the last "this is it" song, it was for me, I know it for sure. It is great and is always connected in my mind with the ocean, waves and the sand, it's where I always listened to it on my player. I am not in this place anymore, but every time I listen to it again I feel again the taste of the ocean.

Back