if you could...

just to get ack to the title of this threa lol
i read all about like leonardo da vinci and michelangelo ad go to the time of the piramid builders and greece roman and egyptan mythologie:lol:

Last edited:
I would like to go back into my mothers womb, that's one place you can be living and be sure that you are safe from harm :lol:

If i could choose,i would prefer never to be born i think.(not sure though,cause it's a issue i never thought about).

I just know that some persons are in this world to suffer all kind of injustices,and i think that if we can avoid pain to someone,or even the world,that is our duty.

I'd go back to the pre-historic age where everything that came about had to be invented

I'd go back to 1999.....I got to go to Munich 2 times and saw MJ, and I had SUCH a good time and it was the happiest days in my life. And I got to see my parents right after Munich....and dad was still alive and healthy.

I'd go back to 29.08.58...
want to see new born michael, hold him and hug...
watch him growing up.....

I'd have be Michaels best friend for the rest of his life :cry: just be there for him..

Janet, brooke shield, elizabeth taylor etc are so lucky..

If only... to pull the fabric of Universe, time and space, and to prevent all bad from happening, to fix it all... God, please, help us.

I'd love to go back to the 80's or 90's and attend to some Michael Jackson concerts :D
Or i've always liked Egyptian history, so maybe that..

I would go back to that horrible June date to save Michael from that nameless ahole. That way we will still have him. And I will still be one of his most hardcore fans. I still so very badly miss those days.:( :boohoo

I would definitely relive the 80s. Which was the most greatest decade ever. Especially if you are an MJ fan. To be old enough to really experience and really remember MJ mania. I was only 4 years old when that had started. So I only remember very little of it. But to be a teenager or in your 20s during that time. I would definitely would have been the ultimate MJ fan.

I would also go back to days of Pumapunku being built. Because I would so love to know how that was really built. Not just Pumapunku but any of the other ancient civilizations that the HIStory Channel show Ancient Aliens has talked about.

I would also love to go back to the 12th century England. The town of Woolpit where the green children showed up during King Stephen's reign.

The Salem Witch Trials

I would also love to go back to 1954 Tokyo, Japan. To really see if it was really true that a guy from another dimension had showed up. Saying that he was from the country of Taured. And not the country of Andorra where Taured is suppose to be.

Aurora, Texas 1897 is another place I would go back to. That was the site of an UFO had crashed there. 50 years before Roswell had happen.

And I would also love to go back to April of 1561 Nuremberg, Germany where there was a suppose ufo battle took place. I can only imagine how amazing of a site that must have been. Same goes for the one that happen in Basel, Switzerland 5 years later.

Back