I'mma Whoop yo' head! (someone's gotta do it, might as well be me lol)

thanks jay jackson for that!

Great vdeo isnt it :) :toofunny:

I thought he said "who's that" not "she's fat" in that one.

I distinctively heard him say , "she's fat":hysterical: which is mean, for him. He usually dosen't insult people, no, matter what.

She must have really gotten under his skin, though. I mean, this b**** could've caused him to have his kids taken away from him

I hate her, too.

I distinctively heard him say , "she's fat":hysterical: which is mean, for him. He usually dosen't insult people, no, matter what.

She must have really gotten under his skin, though. I mean, this b**** could've caused him to have his kids taken away from him

I hate her, too.

He defo said 'who's that' you can hear the 'hu' sound distinctly with earphones on. That clip always cracks me up though. Go Mike!

yeah he said whos that. remember seeing this on the news at the time it happened. classic mj

oh, I know another one :D

Maybe you've heard 'suprise song' ?!

It's full of weird lyrics

He screams : 'tito' the frog'

And then, I don't know what he's really saying, but it's something like: 'what's them words?? what's the friggin' words?'
'

ok so i got really exciting seeing this and went to listen to the surprise song again
but he definitely says "there's some words, pretty good words" when marlon is singing

the whole thing is very cute though

Yeh He Definetly says Who's that? you can clearly hear it. and the woman tells michael who she is after he says it.

At Invincible signing

Girl: Michael! Will you marry me?
Michael: (all monotone) Huh? Whaaat?

I remember the first time I saw that... I think I laughed for 3-4 minutes non-stop, lol.

At Invincible signing

Girl: Michael! Will you marry me?
Michael: (all monotone) Huh? Whaaat?

I remember the first time I saw that... I think I laughed for 3-4 minutes non-stop, lol.

I love the part where is screams out "See you at the wedding!" :rofl: oh man :lmao: classic :cool:

There's this inteview from the J5 era, I love that interview!!! They all sound so relaxed and I love there accent:D
Love it when he says this:

"jumpin' like hot beans on a sunday morinin' "
"Yeah you like 'em shy"
"let's see what else I like about gaaals"

I love the part where is screams out "See you at the wedding!" :rofl: oh man :lmao: classic :cool:

Don't laugh. that was me :(. I was serious, and he totally mocked my feelings. Do you know that ring cost me $1000?!

Just kidding. :tease:

I have two favorites:

1. In PHM, when he and Elizabeth Taylor are on his living room floor opening Christmas presents and he asks her if he can have her gift: "It's for you, but can I have it?" like a little boy. Then he reveals that it's another water gun, because he can see it through the paper...:D

3:54: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnAFOrGRyE

2. In "The Making of Ghosts" when he's talking in character as the Mayor about being possessed by the Maestro's spirit: "For instance, I say to the townspeople: i'm okay, I'm the mayah!"

At 4:10 on here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhZxqy1ToWk

:rofl:mad:I'm the Mayah... I've seen that several times but never really paid attention to him saying Mayor the way he did.

Welcome to MJJCommunty@MNJ1985, I'm pretty new myself..

Last edited:
I love this one from Barbara Walters interview 1997

"There's a time when you like to be in private, when you put your pajama's, go to sleep.. cut off the light.. ching! ching! and lay down"
It always makes me laugh how he demonstrates "ching ching" and "lay down"

bwatersinterview17.jpg

bwatersinterview20.jpg

:toofunny:

LOL at how he has to mime everything. I saw recently an interview on YouTube with Geraldo Rivera (during the trial), and they were discussing Janet at the Superbowl. When Geraldo asked Michael what he said to her, Michael said that he told her worse things had happened, and referenced the Academy Awards ceremony that was famous for a streaker running across the stage. As he was saying it, he used his two fingers to demonstrate a little man trotting out. :rofl:

"Ivorykeys" I totally agree with you.... "Pluuug" it sounded so funny, yet so sexy Haha His accent and pronunciation is just outta this world, just outta this world ;)

Back