Invincible Album Contact Sheet

Yana Jackson

Proud Member
*****OK since the share thing was installed apparantly the thumbnails do not go to the original HQ files. Sorry about that folks I am not sure how to fix that, So Please excuse the spam wall you are about to encounter but its worth it trust me.****

Since I am hopped up on caffeine and cant sleep yet, I figured I make the rounds here too. As most of you might already know unseen photos from the Invincible album photo shoot leaked just recently, The orginal file is HUGE, coming in at 7678x4276! So I did the only sensible thing I could. Sliced it dice it into managable bite-sized pieces. The total count is 32 files in HQ. You can get the original file from Rockin' R's post at the KOTDF forum. Enjoy! :clapping:

invincible-album-slice_01.png

invincible-album-slice_02.png

invincible-album-slice_03.png

invincible-album-slice_04.png

invincible-album-slice_05.png

invincible-album-slice_06.png

invincible-album-slice_07.png

invincible-album-slice_08.png

invincible-album-slice_09.png

invincible-album-slice_10.png

invincible-album-slice_11.jpg

invincible-album-slice_12.png

invincible-album-slice_13.png

invincible-album-slice_14.png

invincible-album-slice_15.png

invincible-album-slice_16.png

invincible-album-slice_17.png

invincible-album-slice_18.png

invincible-album-slice_19.png

invincible-album-slice_20.png

invincible-album-slice_21.png

invincible-album-slice_22.png

invincible-album-slice_23.png

invincible-album-slice_24.png

invincible-album-slice_25.png

invincible-album-slice_26.png

invincible-album-slice_27.png

invincible-album-slice_28.png

invincible-album-slice_29.png

invincible-album-slice_30.png

invincible-album-slice_31.png

invincible-album-slice_32.png

Last edited:
Oh my goooood! This is awesome... Big thanks to all for sharing! :) FANTASTIC!!!

Surprised you guys are saying he looks beautiful, he doesn't look even a bit of happy or healthy here.

Mike never smiles when he dances :cheeky:

.....and to me, he looks very healthy....:D

Last edited:
Surprised you guys are saying he looks beautiful, he doesn't look even a bit of happy or healthy here.

You cant be serious? He looks very healthy here, he even started gaining weight.
During and after the second leg of the HIStory tour he was emancipated!

Anyway, I found 2 more from this shoot on tumblr for yall. Enjoy!

invincible_album_art-01.jpg
invincible_album_art-02.jpg

Last edited:
Can you please re-post the first one?

edit: found it.

Last edited:
ince I am hopped up on caffeine and cant sleep yet, I figured I make the rounds here too. As most of you might already know unseen photos from the Invincible album photo shoot leaked just recently, The orginal file is HUGE, coming in at 7678x4276! So I did the only sensible thing I could. Sliced it dice it into managable bite-sized pieces. The total count is 32 files in HQ. You can get the original file from Rockin' R's post at the KOTDF forum. Enjoy!

WOWWW, had no idea these were around. Thanks for takin the time to resize, upload and post them. THANK YOU so, so much :)

After some googling I found out that these were taken in 1999 by Albert Watson. And it looks like most of these got their proper copyright tags cropped off or covered up. Apparently someone named "Marusya" has been leaking these full body shots we been seeing lately. Here are a few more stunning examples. If anyone can shed some light on who this person is and how they get their hands on these gorgeous photos please share!

gallery_4_55_77960.jpg

gallery_333_55_16790.jpg

gallery_333_55_17716.jpg

gallery_333_55_17747.jpg

gallery_333_55_25196.jpg

gallery_333_55_31802.jpg

gallery_333_55_33660.jpg

gallery_333_55_34100.jpg

gallery_333_55_36784.jpg

tumblr_lb6vu34i5i1qd2pmho1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much for sharing! These photos are absolutely stunning! :heart: