It's as he said - VOTE YOUR SET LIST on mjlive

I don't think so........ the casual fans vote once and that's it. We, the true fan base, the ones that go with MJ through thick and thin are far more persistent than anybody else, we vote again and again, we don't even create a set list we just push the songs we've never seen him perform before that will finally have it's reward, believe me! :D

I hope so!

I voted several times and always picked 2000 Watts because I WANNA SEE MJ PERFORM THAT LIVE!!!! :kickass: :lol: :lol: I'd love it if he did that one!!! And I always picked Speechless...That one always makes me cry. I'd still love to hear him sing that live though. I'd just cry my eyes out...but I wouldn't care, I still want to hear it!!! :lol: :lol: 25 songs isn't enough though...!!! :lol: Every single time I vote I have to leave AT LEAST 5-9 songs out that I would LOVE to hear him perform as well. And let's not forget all the songs that are NOT on the list!!! For All Time, Morphine, Lovely One, all the old J5 songs, etc. etc. It can't be easy for MJ to choose a setlist!! SOOOO many AMAZING songs to choose from. Then again...maybe it's easier just because of that...he could basically choose ANY song and the fans would be happy because ALL of the songs are good! :)

I thought the voting was open till that tuesday and now you can just play around with the songs and make a setlist, it doesn't count anymore..

:cheeky:support me and vote for them...come on we really have to grab this op to make MJ aware..what we ladies would like to see :yes::punk::agree:

I have voted, and those songs were right on the top of my list! :) I can't even begin to imagine how I'll react if he does DD/GITM.. Just thinking about it makes me wanna go aaaaooooow!!!

I thought the voting was open till that tuesday and now you can just play around with the songs and make a setlist, it doesn't count anymore..

I heard on maximum jackson that this is the case..
now it's just for fun. play around..
you know mj HAS to have the setlist ready now/soon..have to start rehearsing with his dancers ++
so It's more logical if it's just for fun now:D

hopes everyone voted for
on the line
blood on the dance floor
speed demon
liberian girl

and sooo many more :D

Give in to me and Who Is it - and Speechless.

So how do we know what has been picked and what hasnt?

I guess I left myself open for that one.

I obviously meant before the concert ;)

I defo want Smooth Criminal, Dangerous, Tabloid Junkie, The way you make me feel, Billie Jean and You are not alone. I will be happy if he does anyone of them they are my favourite :D (Oh and Scream :) )

I thought this voting thing was supposed to be taken down weeks ago. AEG is so unorganized.

the fact that we can still vote just persuates me more and more that his managers give a sh*t to the list and not even a few songs will be chosen :(
thats really bad, i thought at least 2 or 3 songs that were voted most willbe chosen and hes going to perform them..

So has anyone tallied up the results to get an idea at what we might be seeing come the shows?

i so hope for whatever happens. it would freak me out to hear it live! aaaah just imagine that voice LIVE! OMG i will faint lol.

and i voted for GITM and SDMW! aww i am sooo curious about the final setlist! wish i could be a fly in the room where they are discussing about it :D

vote is over no form online anymore! STOP NO, the vote is still on...... thought they took it out because the graphical link is gone, but u still find it when you click vote, okay.....

maybe it just doesn't work for me........ maybe need a flashplayer update, but there is a new menu on the left correct?

I'm confused :D and the new video doesn't work for me...... only the press conference.

What is hiding behind the rest of the links in the menu, can anybody tell me please? My sides are blank and red.

Last edited:
Still available to vote.. Maybe I will be voting all day tomorrow..

setlist.png

Mine. :) It's in random order.

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Another Part of Me
3. Beat It
4. Billie Jean
5. Heal the World
6. Man in the Mirror
7. Black or White
8. Human Nature
9. Thriller
10. Off the Wall
11. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
12. Dirty Diana
13. Bad
14. She's out of My Life
15. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
16. Smooth Criminal
17. Dangerous
18. The Way You Make Me Feel
19. You Are Not Alone
20. Childhood
21. They Don't Care About Us
22. Speechless
23. Unbreakable
24. You Are My Life
25. Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough

Please Michael, please sing The Lady In My Life. You have to sing that song! :)

i think he looked at the first few set lists and then gone ahead with what he thought would be good there isnt any point in voting now because he is rehersing for it now

Back