It's as he said - VOTE YOUR SET LIST on mjlive

down boy down. lol I love the words to that song.

"I'm gonna be exactly what cha wanta see, it's you who's taaaunting meee be cuz wah waaanting me..." Good stuff good stuff

but I didn't put it on the list. sorry.lol

lol im calm im calm

Hate to be a party pooper & I think it's nice fans are being involved etc. but when Michael performs the songs, I like to know/think he's chosen them for a reason. So if he opens with Unbreakable it's because he's feeling it and it means something, not because it was voted for by other people.
It loses abit of artistic integrity for me because the setlist is so important and artists choose particular songs in a particular order to evoke a certain reaction/emotion.
If fans have influence over the songs and order, I feel like he just a puppet. He's not doing the songs that mean the most to him.
Then again it may all be a PR stunt to engage fans and the setlist is already done & dusted (because surely rehearsals must have already started??).
Having said that I'm a complete hypocrite cos I still voted (if you can't beat em...).

Is it Scary is one of the most amazing awesome songs ever and totally rawks - if it was on the list I would have put it in my list. I think I would have put Can You Feel it in there too - that song gives me goose bumps (actually I could say that for alot of MJ's songs)

That was SO hard! There were SO many songs to choose from! Dang!!

I know right? I just went with funky/light - funky/light just to give MJ some rests in between all the jamming and went with all the not even remotely sad songs (although I think I forgot BG) but anyway - I'd imagine he's gonna do a concensus type thing anyway so ....its all good...it was fun to vote...its gonna be great no matter what he sings :wild:

umm excuse me? stupid songs? is it scary is awesome maybe u shud take a listen 4 the meaning/depth of it. and FUCK the world HES DOING THE SONGS HIS FANS WANT TO HEAR.

ldown boy down. lol I love the words to that song.

"I'm gonna be exactly what cha wanta see, it's you who's taaaunting meee be cuz wah waaanting me..." Good stuff good stuff

but I didn't put it on the list. sorry.lol

Haha this make me laugh. But he could do nice dance moves to this song. Just like in "Ghost"

Hate to be a party pooper & I think it's nice fans are being involved etc. but when Michael performs the songs, I like to know/think he's chosen them for a reason. So if he opens with Unbreakable it's because he's feeling it and it means something, not because it was voted for by other people.
It loses abit of artistic integrity for me because the setlist is so important and artists choose particular songs in a particular order to evoke a certain reaction/emotion.
If fans have influence over the songs and order, I feel like he just a puppet. He's not doing the songs that mean the most to him.
Then again it may all be a PR stunt to engage fans and the setlist is already done & dusted (because surely rehearsals must have already started??).
Having said that I'm a complete hypocrite cos I still voted (if you can't beat em...).

lol i honestly dont think mike is takin this into account, this is probably sumthin aeg came up with to get fans more and more excited about the shows and have us speculate whats gonna be performed 2hype us up. We all know if mike doesnt want sumthin in his shows it wont be there and if he does it will be

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Unbreakable
3. Another Part of Me
4. Rock with You
5. Human Nature
6. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
7. Off the Wall
8. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
9. You Rock My World
10. Smooth Criminal
11. Who Is It
12. Thriller
13. Billie Jean
14. Beat It
15. Give In to Me
16. Dirty Diana
17. Will You Be There
18. Black or White
19. 2 Bad
20. The Way You Make Me Feel
21. Bad
22. Earth Song
23. Man in the Mirror

lol im calm im calm
:D....:cheers:yay! lol
I just saw that "In the Back" is on there. Why would he wanna do that one? I really love it....a lot actually. But it's so unrecognized. No one would know it when he started singing it.
You betta recognized fool'!!! HAHA:hysterical:

nah I'm playin', I would totally recognize ITB. That song is PURE FIRE. I really wish it was released on the radio. That song is just genius and michael ain't even saying words half the time. The chorus...the music....AHHHH that song is FIREEEEEEEE! A work of ART!:punk:

I would love for michael to sing that joint live. but I didn't vote it.:ph34r: I just figured it wouldn't make it. :doh:

Just did it again :D

1. Unbreakable
2. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
3. D.S.
4. Leave Me Alone
5. They Don't Care About Us
6. Why You Wanna Trip on Me
7. Tabloid Junkie
8. Scream
9. Childhood
10. Little Susie
11. Gone Too Soon
12. Give In to Me
13. Another Part of Me
14. Dirty Diana
15. Come Together
16. Who Is It
17. Beat It
18. Bad
19. Billie Jean
20. Smooth Criminal
21. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
22. Jam
23. Smile
24. Keep the Faith
25. Man in the Mirror

Just remembered how much i love tabloid junkie!! :)

Where the hell is got to be there
and wanna be where you are?

Those are solo songs omg!!!

I'd like to see Michael's reaction when he hears about the types of songs that have been requested.

Now voting has stopped.

Will the set list be released before the concerts?

I bet I can give an pretty good close guess of what the setlist is.

I could still vote today morning....that is 2:14 UK time...

OMG fingers crossed the magical 3 - Give in To Me, Dirty Diana and ITC makes it to the list ! :) and of course Who is it..

Back