Jackson All-Star Tribute Line-Up Revealed + Promo VIDEO

fuck (you should really censor that baha) chris brown. why the hell are they letting a him on there, noone wants to see his woman beating ass.

Katherine Jackson to Jermaine: The show must NOT go on

Katherine Jackson and other members of her family are angry at Jermaine over the Michael Jackson tribute concert in Vienna -- this according to various sources.

Members of the Jackson family along with others connected with the event claim Katherine was badgered into announcing her support of the September 26 event. The sources say Jermaine was complaining to his mom about all the bad press he was receiving and repeatedly asked her to support the Vienna event.

Our sources say other than Jermaine none of the other family members will be going to Vienna for the concert.

The sources say the family thinks it makes no sense to hold the first tribute event in a country that has no special connection to Michael Jackson.

One family member says it's another example of Jermaine doing what's best for Jermaine, regardless of what the rest of the family wants. The family member scoffed at the event, calling it "The Jermaine Jackson show."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0QYCduDS7

Why all this negativity and criticizing? The man lost his brother, its easy to juge him but we do not know his heart, only God can juge his heart. If hes doing this to celebrate his brother and show the world the humanitarian then I thinks thats a wonderful thing, and so what if you dont like Chris Browns personal life, he was a fan of Michael and hes going to celebrate him, This concert could be good, everyone on here is going to watch it anyway. But who knows it could be bad, but we have to wait to see.

Katherine Jackson and other members of her family are angry at Jermaine over the Michael Jackson tribute concert in Vienna -- this according to various sources.

Members of the Jackson family along with others connected with the event claim Katherine was badgered into announcing her support of the September 26 event. The sources say Jermaine was complaining to his mom about all the bad press he was receiving and repeatedly asked her to support the Vienna event.

Our sources say other than Jermaine none of the other family members will be going to Vienna for the concert.

The sources say the family thinks it makes no sense to hold the first tribute event in a country that has no special connection to Michael Jackson.

One family member says it's another example of Jermaine doing what's best for Jermaine, regardless of what the rest of the family wants. The family member scoffed at the event, calling it "The Jermaine Jackson show."

This is turning into a disaster. Who's with me in saying this thing is going to be cancelled.

I just read that!

:ph34r:

Michael DOES NOT deserve this!

A proper tribute should not be this much work and not get this much bad press. It should also be meaningful and I am just not getting that vibe at all.

Anyways, since the Janet/MTV thread got moved to the Tribute section. Someone working on the tribute posted on facebook that Janet is NOT performing and told TMZ and PerezHilton to get their facts straight.

I am thinking that Janet's participation was supposed to be a SECRET and someone let the cat out of the bag. . .:(

Various sources?

Since when is TMZ a reliable source for private conversations within the family?

I hope it is a secret that got out versus a hoax.

My heart needs Ms. Janet right now. :angel:

A proper tribute should not be this much work and not get this much bad press. It should also be meaningful and I am just not getting that vibe at all.

Anyways, since the Janet/MTV thread got moved to the Tribute section. Someone working on the tribute posted on facebook that Janet is NOT performing and told TMZ and PerezHilton to get their facts straight.

I am thinking that Janet's participation was supposed to be a SECRET and someone let the cat out of the bag. . .:(

The only reason it's getting bad press it's because its BOGUS!

WTF did Jermaine think about having the tribute benefit his bogus "Earth Cares" organization? It doesn't even exist!

Had Jermaine been less (redacted out of respect), he would donate everything to UNICEF. That way, the Tribute would truly honor Michael's legacy and people would be more excited to participate/buy tickets.

that duet idea is strange....if it is made with hologram or whatever..i am not sure how would it affect the kids, especially Blanket :(

I knew it!!!

Understand, Chris Brown is a recently convicted felon under probation and supposedly conducting his sentence cleaning garbage on the highway.

Convicted felons cannot leave the country, hell, they can't even leave their state without permission of the court!

(I still think he deserved some jail time for what he did, but whatever.)

Chris Brown's spokesperson just confirmed he will NOT be attending this tribute. Brown is under court order and would need the judge's permission to participate and leave the country.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b14...m_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Jermaine sure has some explaining to do! I wonder if the others are actually participating. This is just typical of Jermaine, jeeze!

I thought Chris Brown said that he can't leave the country?!
I hope they stop him at the airport, that lil' bastard should not "gain respect" by the public by being at an event like this.

Chris Brown's spokesperson just confirmed he will NOT be attending this tribute. Brown is under court order and would need the judge's permission to participate and leave the country.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b14...m_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

YESSS, I'm glad that little bastard will not be there! :D

why are people surprised that jermaine can't organise anything right?

are people forgetting the wonderful work he did with the 'jacksons family honors lol(sarcasm)

stage3.jpg

stage1.jpg

stage2.jpg

Oh Jermaine .. I better not say anything. This doesn't surprise me at all :( it makes me sick.

He can be all the MJ fan he wants, but Chris Brown just became President Emeritus of Ike Turner's Fan Club.

:bugeyed

chill out on the disrespect towards chris..he made an awful mistake and im in no way condoning what he did...but he's a good kid and he is one of us...a Michael Jackson fan and supporter...so be easy please

Harvey Levin is having a live talk at 6:00 (NY/Miami Time - or like in 15 minutes) & will answer all questions regarding the tribute.

I actually like this section when he talks and not the doofuses he has there.

chill out on the disrespect towards chris..he made an awful mistake and im in no way condoning what he did...but he's a good kid and he is one of us...a Michael Jackson fan and supporter...so be easy please

Even though I totally disagree with this post, I'll leave it at that and talk about the event instead. :)

Moonwalker.Fan, the stage looks really beautiful! :)

Do you guys know if they will air the show live online?!

Oh boy...Chris Brown is gonna fuck up Thriller...

LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical:

OK on another note...

It will be the surprise of the evening: for THE TRIBUTE Michael Jackson will come on stage one last time. Just the way his fans worldwide loved him. And he will sing once again – together with brother Jermaine. :bugeyed

Jermaine Jackson: „Michael will return to us for one song. It will be a magic moment for all who loved his music.“

Michael and Jermaine Jackson will sing a duet on stage at THE TRIBUTE. And millions of fans worldwide will witness that this is possible

OK Dude...when i first read this i was like "HOLY ****, Mike's alive then?" :bugeyed:angel:but then I remembered what They did with Elvis and a "Projector thingy..." on American IDOL, I think...May be its that? or Ama be losing ma mind if its my 1st guess!
:better:

What y'all think?:timer:

Back