Jackson Family reactions/ statements about Murray and trial

Re: Jermaine Jackson Wants Michael's Doc "Cuffed"

I love seeing family support--Go Jermaine. Lets all support Jermaine on this.

"I should have been smarter about what [Murray] administered to my brother outside a hospital setting," Jermaine told ET. "Michael was excited about his shows and he should still be here."[/QUOTE]

That is a misquote he didn't say 'I should have been' he said 'he' - Mary Hart asked if Michael is responsible for any of this and he said no that the doctor is a professional and that he shouldn't have given Michael anything outside the hospital and without the equipment.

Thank you. :yes:

Re: VIDEO* Jermain talks about murry's pending arrest

thanks for posting. Jermaine :cry: I want to give him a hug :cry:

juz saw this on tv :( so sad
michael should be here!!!!!! :(

i agree with Jermaine:"I think he should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mug shot just like they did my brother".this special treatment for a murderer is just a huge mistake!

This is all... :cry:
After watching the video of this interview with Jermaine, I realised one more time that Jermaine is so right - Michael should really still be here! I mean of course I've always know this but as I told after watching the video again it made me realise one more time!...
Damn!!!... :(

I agree with Jermaine. As much as we want to see justice -I can't help but think of how Katherine must feel about all of this-as well as the rest of his family. I really would like to see him in cuffs and paraded in public just like they did with Michael.

I agree with Jermaine. As much as we want to see justice -I can't help but think of how Katherine must feel about all of this-as well as the rest of his family. I really would like to see him in cuffs and paraded in public just like they did with Michael.

I don't really want him to be paraded or any other bad things to happen to him cuz' that's just not fair and I don't wanna be like them evil guys, too! Tho' I'd just like to see this guy in jail now!!!

Only in Oxmans world can someone wake up dead. What a f88cking idiot. Oxman may be called for the defense now for opening his big pie hole. He needs to shut the hell up. moron. :doh:

This is wishful thinking, but i hope DR. MURRAY enters a guilty plea and spare some us the spectacle of another MJ trial, with grandstanding lawyers on both sides, and a credibility challenged media.

The circus has begun with squabbling between the LAPD and PROSECUTOR'S office.The on again off again DR. MURRAY press conference. AND SO IT BEGINS....

Wow, well i hadnt seen it!! Thx for taking the time to post the link :D

When did the interview take place ?

I think it was Friday.

Jermaine is right MJ shouldbe still here. I dontreally blame him feeling all frustrated with this whole case. WE ARE FEELING THE SAME WAY

I don't blame Jermaine one bit for his frustration. Look at our reactions on Friday to the delay. So much pain and anger as to why Murray has not been arrested yet. I can't get that niggling feeling out of my head that yet again something will delay it on Monday.

Agree....

Right.

This thread is about Jermaine Jackson saying this -

"I think he should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mug shot just like they did my brother," Jermaine Jackson told Entertainment Tonight.

When this whole process finally gets under way, that is.

"I just feel like it took so long to arrest this guy," the former Jackson 5 crooner continued. "And to just let this go on, [it's] putting daggers in our hearts and my mother's."

I'm pretty sure the high majority of Michael Jackson fans agree with him on this one.

This thread is not about Brian Oxman, I'm pretty sure he is not Jermaine, so I don't see why he was mentioned here.

Right.

This thread is about Jermaine Jackson saying this -

I'm pretty sure the high majority of Michael Jackson fans agree with him on this one.

This thread is not about Brian Oxman, I'm pretty sure he is not Jermaine, so I don't see why he was mentioned here.

Well, I agree to Jermaine! :)

I don't really want him to be paraded or any other bad things to happen to him cuz' that's just not fair and I don't wanna be like them evil guys, too! Tho' I'd just like to see this guy in jail now!!!

Well Michael was handcuffed and paraded around in public. Bad things happened to Michael . That wasn't fair to Michael.

Well Michael was handcuffed and paraded around in public. Bad things happened to Michael . That wasn't fair to Michael.

Of course but I don't wanna be as bad as them - I don't wanna make the same shi*, the same mistake like them myself!

Oh dear :(

Back