Jackson Family reactions/ statements about Murray and trial

Re: Jermaine Jackson Wants Michael's Doc "Cuffed"

i agree with Jermaine:"I think he should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mug shot just like they did my brother".this special treatment for a murderer is just a huge mistake!

Thanks, Jermaine, for taking these words out of my chest.

This situation is almost unbearable.

lol thats what the fans have been telling ot the LAPD yesterday by phone....so also millions of fans wants to see this as well

I agree with Jermaine the VIP treatment this killer gets is f-ing ludicrous!

I WANT THAT MAN IN HANDCUFFS! Michael, an innocent man, had to go trough that embarrassment. HE WAS INNOCENT! Michael did nothing wrong and he needed to go trough all of that. They cannot just simply let a murderer walk into court, Murray needs at least go trough all of the shame Michael went trough. Let him feel Michaels pain!!!

Jermaine is right. It peed him off royally to see MJ on CNN with the cuffs, we all know they did that on purpose. Yet Murray kills a man and gets VIP treatment!

Interesting how someone defends Murray but dogs Jermaine here.

i agree with Jermaine:"I think he should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mug shot just like they did my brother".this special treatment for a murderer is just a huge mistake!
definitely.

Um... Jermaine, did you know this was going on?!?!

"I should have been smarter about what [Murray] administered to my brother outside a hospital setting," Jermaine told ET. "Michael was excited about his shows and he should still be here."[/QUOTE]

That is a misquote he didn't say 'I should have been' he said 'he' - Mary Hart asked if Michael is responsible for any of this and he said no that the doctor is a professional and that he shouldn't have given Michael anything outside the hospital and without the equipment.

For once, in a very long time, do I agree with Jermaine.

RIP Michael X

I hope Jermaine and the rest of the family keep making noises about this, they have the media attention, so use it.

I would like to see Murrey in more than handcuffs, preferably a noose! god I have never felt such hatred for someone, and I don't feel proud of myself for feeling it.

Why are they giving Murray special treatment? They had no problems putting handcuffs on MJ. Murray killed a man damnit!!

I agree completely! Thankyou Jermaine, we have to keep on about this, it's an outrage!

Team Jackson Indeed.

VIDEO: Lawyer Knew Jackson Would "Wake Up Dead"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/06/video-lawyer-knew-jackson-would-wake-dead

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!

YUP, Thats right TEAM JACKSON indeed, EPIC FAIL to your media sites....I can post and support whatever Jackson Family member I please. I'm not gonna go through this with every comment I make on each threat with you with your personal attacks...

Jermaine is right. It peed him off royally to see MJ on CNN with the cuffs, we all know they did that on purpose. Yet Murray kills a man and gets VIP treatment!

Interesting how someone defends Murray but dogs Jermaine here.

Agree....

I think we ALL agree.....CUFF that m*****f*****!!
Throw his ass in jail and throw away the key, dammit!!

Jermaine, Jermaine, just when I start to lose hope in you. I like you more and more.

By the way, how do you WAKE UP dead? What's wrong with Oxman?

Last edited:

i can't see radar article"blocked inmy country" but since Oxman is the source , i'm not interested.

Yes, I agree. He should be arrested. He already admitted to giving the propofol and that is what killed Michael with the other things Murray gave him. I don't understand how someone could die and the matter is taken so lightly.

I don't understand how someone could die and the matter is taken so lightly.
because its mj

because its mj

That's not right. He was a human being and had a family and people who care and loved him. He never hurt anyone despite what some may think and they should do their job.

yeah well thats what happens when u have the media brainwashing ppl for decades.ontop of it being the police and how they have been involved with him over the years. would u care about getting justice for him if u think hes a u know what

They are suppose to be professionals and objective. Put your personal opinions aside for the person. How can they look in the faces of Michael's children if they don't do their job by the book and the way you are suppose to? They are suppose uphold the law. Michael was proven innocent by the court of law. I just hate the media.

I see absolutely no reason why Murray should be treated any differently from anyone accused of murder. Handcuffs, fingerprints, mug-shot, and all of that. If not, why not?

It seems like now Murray is able to negotiate the terms of his own arrest. That is NOT how it works. The LAPD should just go GET him, immediately.

This really makes you wonder. What the hell.:mello:

I agree with Jermaine!! I'm glad the family is making noise about this too! How can a murderer ( or his lawyer to be more precise) negotiate the way he is brought in after being charged, that's very strange to me! Handcuff the man already, fingerprint him, get an ugly mugshot etc, the works! Do it by the book!

Re: La Toya hits out at Jackson's doctor

Latoya says more people are involved

[youtube]ai5jauTqk1g[/youtube]

I totally agree with Jermaine. It just makes me absolutely sick to my stomach of how they are treating that killer. Over how they had treated Michael who was innocent. I remember how violently ill I became over what was going on with Michael then. I think I might be starting to feel that way again. By the royal treatment they are giving that killer. That's what I am going to call it.

Go Jermaine! Team Jackson!

Back