Jackson Family reactions/ statements about Murray and trial

Re: Jackson Family Wants Harsher Charge Against Doctor

First off, Oxman needs to sit down and STFU before he damages the case.

I agree completely that a harsher charge is deserved for many reasons. But the way Oxman is talking is as bad as the tabloids. If the family wants justice for Michael they need to gag that fool and fast.

I want a harsher charge too. I want the right charge.

This is a touchy subject. I don't believe that 4 years (AT MOST) is enough for what this man did. I read the descriptions for the different charges and the second part of the murder charge "2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life." fits this situation. I don't think it was intentional but the man's judgment was clouded by dollar signs. He didn't care what he did as long as he was getting paid for it. I pray to God that justice is served. Please don't let this be a freaking joke.

Exactly. :clapping:

As far as justice for Michael is concerned, family has all my support. Does not I want anything more than justice for our beloved Michael. I hope, somebody connected with the family just is reading this thread and will take into consideration the question of Oxman. It could help to take affairs into order.

Last edited:

about that I am wondering the whole time.

Okay, they are speaking about the prescription drugs. Those kind of drugs billion of people are taking, and no one calls them junkies.

They do but not as often as with Michael!...

If I remember correctly, which I may not, Dr. Murray didn't even call 911 right away. As a cardiologist he should have when his patient was suffering cardiac arrest. Not to mention he didn't even give Michael CPR correctly! He knew what the levels of these medicines would do. He's a doctor. He can't claim ignornance, therefore he did it intentionally. So he should be charged for murder and his ass should be in prison for life!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I hope Murray drops his soap.

I don't like Oxman, but he is right in what he says in terms of the charge and the bigger picture of the scale of the problem with these doctors, and this type of charge giving them the green light to make millions of dollars by prescribing drugs that cause the addictions and continue the addictions.

In terms of whether or not Michael was addicted, I think it is very relavent to establish whether or not Michael was addicted to the drugs he was given in his final hours, a regular user would have built up a level of tolerance, if he was not used to them, and didn't have a high level of tolerance to them he would have been so sedated, that you would have to question whether or not he would have been lucid enough, or able to make a concious decision to consent to the Propofol. I can't imagine Michael agreeing to take it if Murrey had told him the enormous risk to his life that existed. If he really was aware of the danger to his life, I don't believe for one moment he would have knowingly risked his life and the pain it would cause his children. IF he consented it was because he felt safe, and not in extreme danger of death. So relavent to the charge surely should be his state of awareness and consent.

I have had midazolan, it not only sedates you but you have no memory of what goes on while you are under the influence, I had it for dental treatment, I remember the needle going in, the next thing I knew I was being sat up and the treatment, which took one and a half hours (root canal work) was over. Apparently I was concious enough to open and close my mouth as instructed but I don't remember it. Michael had been given that drug and you are so disorientated for about half an hour after that he may not have rationally thought about the other drugs he had, and with all the other sedation was he in any condition to be asking for more?

Ultimately it is the doctor who is responsible, I don't believe Murrey didn't know the danger he was putting Michael in and he did it anyway. But surely establishing what Michael's level of awareness might have been at the time Propofol was given is relavent.

This is a touchy subject. I don't believe that 4 years (AT MOST) is enough for what this man did. I read the descriptions for the different charges and the second part of the murder charge "2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life." fits this situation. I don't think it was intentional but the man's judgment was clouded by dollar signs. He didn't care what he did as long as he was getting paid for it. I pray to God that justice is served. Please don't let this be a freaking joke.

I totally agree with you Billie Jean. But I think what he did was intentional. Just like what happen to my grandmother. She died a very similar way that Michael had died. He really should be charged with either 1st or 2nd degree murder. And not manslaughter where he is going to get very little time in prison. He should be in prison for the rest of his life with no chance of parole. If I was the judge for his case he will be heading straight to death row. Especially since I am a big time death penalty supporter.

La Toya Jackson Sounds Off on MJ Manslaughter Charge

HTV snaps La Toya Jackson outside Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills. Asked about the manslaughter charges leveled against her late brother's doctor, she tries to stay tight-lipped but quickly reveals her true thoughts.
"I think he should have been charged with pre-meditated [murder]," she finally blurts out, seemingly upset. "This is terribly wrong, what happened to my brother."
Watch the video for more.

http://www.etonline.com/video-224.p...ideoasset=83706-et_htv_jacksons_100204&title=

Re: La Toya hits out at Jackson's doctor

Threads merged. :)

Re: La Toya Jackson Sounds Off on MJ Manslaughter Charge

HTV snaps La Toya Jackson outside Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills. Asked about the manslaughter charges leveled against her late brother's doctor, she tries to stay tight-lipped but quickly reveals her true thoughts.
"I think he should have been charged with pre-meditated [murder]," she finally blurts out, seemingly upset. "This is terribly wrong, what happened to my brother."
Watch the video for more.

http://www.etonline.com/video-224.p...ideoasset=83706-et_htv_jacksons_100204&title=

I am not a big Latoya fan..however I have much respect for her speaking up like she did....atleast she is getting out there that the family knows he was murdered....I know we have heard them make statements about it before..but...I am just glad she is being heard....IMHO

^ Latoya is making sure that everyone is listening to her , and she is not doing this for money or a stunt,,,she do this because she believe it is the truth, i wish her little sister learn something from her.

My brother was murdered in 1994 so I feel toya pain damn i still can't believe our king is gone it hurts

Well, I'll go with Mez on this one - better they charge lesser and prove it and put the guilty behind bars, than overcharge, fail to prove beyond reasonable doubt and let the criminals walk.

Bless LaToya, got nothing against her.

She said it right. God, you can see that she is in pain and anger...

God bless this woman!

Jermaine Jackson Wants Michael's Doc "Cuffed"

425.murray.jackson.jackson.lc.020510.jpg

The police didn't hold back when they arrested Michael Jackson on suspicion of child molestation. So why should they tone it down when it's a matter of life and death?

So suggests Michael's brother Jermaine, who says that Dr. Conrad Murray should be arrested like any other suspected criminal.

"I think he should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mug shot just like they did my brother," Jermaine Jackson told Entertainment Tonight.

When this whole process finally gets under way, that is.

"I just feel like it took so long to arrest this guy," the former Jackson 5 crooner continued. "And to just let this go on, [it's] putting daggers in our hearts and my mother's."

"Michael's not coming back, so where's the closure?" Jermaine added. "Where is the closure?"

Murray was originally supposed to face arraignment today for his alleged role in the King of Pop's death by propofol overdose on June 25, 2009. But due to a disagreement between the L.A. County District Attorney's Office and the LAPD over the terms of his surrender, the proceedings were postponed until Monday, according to the physician's attorneys.

Meanwhile, family patriarch Joe Jackson has his own opinion about the change of plans.

"They're supposed to do something today, but they're trying to sweep it under the rug," he told E! News Friday.

"I should have been smarter about what [Murray] administered to my brother outside a hospital setting," Jermaine told ET. "Michael was excited about his shows and he should still be here."

Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Céline Dion, Smokey Robinson and Usher sang Jackson's "Earth Song," which was to be a central part of the artist's ill-fated This Is It comeback tour, at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards last weekend.
http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/b165...ne&utm_medium=aolpop&utm_campaign=aolpop_news

Re: Jermaine Jackson Wants Michael's Doc "Cuffed"

"I should have been smarter about what [Murray] administered to my brother outside a hospital setting," Jermaine told ET. "Michael was excited about his shows and he should still be here."

Um... Jermaine, did you know this was going on?!?!

^ Latoya is making sure that everyone is listening to her , and she is not doing this for money or a stunt,,,she do this because she believe it is the truth, i wish her little sister learn something from her.

I'm glad Janet doesn't lie :)

Jermaine didn't have to know about anything. No one did have to. Michael knew I think but what it helps if you have been administered with "diapams" before. Michael knew everything as far as I know. 100% everything about everything.

I'm sorry to say I don't support Jermaine Jackson, only Michael Jackson...

Why can't these kind of threads based on someone else's comment not that close to Michael be in its own category? If the person wasn't officially close to Michael it could be easilly in its own category.

Back