Jackson's brothers on Larry King

lovelymj

Proud Member
Talking about their reality tv show, and reunion. They don't move slow do they?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Jackson's brothers on Larry King monday

Thanks for letting us know.

Oh thanks for saying!!!
I'll be watching!!! *-*

hmm... maybe I'll tune in. I still can't believe they're having a reality show...

that's nice. but....

i'd rather have thome thome on their, than his brothers talking about their reality tv show...

The brothers look so foolish.Will someone please tell them the J5 are over.? No one wants to see the brothers,especially when that fraud and phony Jermaine is front and center.

place bets for how many times the word intervention is mentioned

This reality showed was planned and being filmed long before Michael Jackson died. God forbid these brothers try to move forward with the projects they already had planned. After all this is the 40th Anniversary of the Jackson Five..... just saying. I'll be tuning in.

I sent in questions on the CNN website to ask the brothers (which of course the questions are about Michael lol). I hope my questions get chosen. I'll be watching.

I have a feeling this is may turn into one of those "Lets bash the Jacksons thread." becareful guys or I am afriad this will get closed.

The brothers aren't doing anything else to make money. Reality tv shows are the next best thing for stars who arent' making music anymore. K-Ci and JoJo are filming theirs right now, too.

This reality showed was planned and being filmed long before Michael Jackson died. God forbid these brothers try to move forward with the projects they already had planned. After all this is the 40th Anniversary of the Jackson Five..... just saying. I'll be tuning in.

Yea, I know. Somehow people don't seem to get that, so many thing they are using Michael's death by doing this show now, but people seem to ignore the fact that they've been filming since before Michael passed away.

Saw the brothers on The Today show and Regis & Kelly this week and although it is nice to see them together (conjures up images of seeing them on TV when I was small) it's heartbreaking that there will always and forever be one missing.

Btw, they are scheduled to be on the Bonnie Hunt show on Thursday too.

I am undecided if I will watch or not...I do know that filming was started before June 25th however...I have seen too many things come out of Jermain and Randy for my liking.....so I will have to see

place bets for how many times the word intervention is mentioned

the one who created the intervention story and convinced the other siblings mj was drugged up is absent , the one with the agenda to prove mj was junkie is not part of this reality tv show . none of these brothers participating were accused by MJ in court documents of stealing and conspiring against him , certainly none of these brothers were part of trying to kick Branca and McClian out to replace them . the one whose name was absent from the letter released by the family to deny any intervention is not "selling his brother " , Randy is out so don't worry .

The brothers aren't doing anything else to make money. Reality tv shows are the next best thing for stars who arent' making music anymore. K-Ci and JoJo are filming theirs right now, too.

Good point. Thanks for bringing that up.

Personally, I think the whole "bash the Jacksons" that alot of fans got going on is getting old. O, and I ain't gon' lie, sometimes they do ish that bother the eff outta me. But so long as they ain't disrespecting they brother and they protect his kids (and ya'll know Mama Kate and the sisters ain't gunna let no harm come to the kids) I ain't got a problem with what they do. They tryna make a dolla jus' like everybody else.

In the end, Mike's dead, he can't be hurt no more. If they wanna sell a show let 'em sell it.

Now, I'm still a youngin so I don't know e'rything they done in the past, but I'm willing to give 'em the benefit of the doubt. I mean, sh*t, I love Jackie, Marlon, and Tito. :D

I am undecided if I will watch or not...I do know that filming was started before June 25th however...I have seen too many things come out of Jermain and Randy for my liking.....so I will have to see

This is EXACTLY how I feel. Perhaps they did start filming before June 25th, But we all know very well that Michael NEVER agreed to be in the show. So knowing this, I hope they don't bring out his children into this too. Michael did a very swell job keeping their lives private, and I think he would want to continue having it that way.

Everyone's doing reality TV now. How many times has Jermaine been on Larry King now? I think it gets forgotten that this was being filmed prior to Michael's death-its just after it was made from a special to a series. Hopefully they won't mention intervention, they didn't on their MSNBC interview but this is a different ball game.

This is EXACTLY how I feel. Perhaps they did start filming before June 25th, But we all know very well that Michael NEVER agreed to be in the show. So knowing this, I hope they don't bring out his children into this too. Michael did a very swell job keeping their lives private, and I think he would want to continue having it that way.

It was confirmed a few weeks ago that the kids won't be on it, if I remember rightly.

hmm... maybe I'll tune in. I still can't believe they're having a reality show...

Yup, they ARE. I may or may not watch tonight. I just don't have that much interest in them, and never did. Whatever. I suspect this will probably go the way of the "Vienna Tribute." They might get in one or two shows, but I doubt the ratings will be high enough to keep it going. Michael's fans don't automatically transfer over to the siblings. They'll have to make it on their own merit, or not.

Yup, they ARE. I may or may not watch tonight. I just don't have that much interest in them, and never did. Whatever. I suspect this will probably go the way of the "Vienna Tribute." They might get in one or two shows, but I doubt the ratings will be high enough to keep it going. Michael's fans don't automatically transfer over to the siblings. They'll have to make it on their own merit, or not.

EXACTLY!

I just hope somebody from that family makes some sense when Larry tries to get all tabloid!

Back