Jamie Foxx Describes seeing MJ Live (funny!) *Warning-Language*

Re: Jamie Foxx Describes seeing MJ Live (funny!)

:lol: that was funny & cool!

that was too funny for me.

Thank you for sharing!!!!
I was at one of the Victory Concerts, also.
The best I can eplain it is: it felt like I had
left the planet Earth, and was traveling through outerspace.

Thanks... but he did make some jokes before Michael's passing....anyway fine.

Michael was a GOOD SOUL and he would have forgottnen thos stupid things this guy did before.

But I prefer people like STEVIE WONDER ALL THE WAY, a true sincere SOUL, just a genius :)

Anyway, someone said that Michael in his last months was constanly listening to Jamie Foxx music, also said Beyonce and Classical music.

I think Michael was just a good soul, well, im sure he was, but ummm i dont know... i dont think i could be that good like he was, he was an angel to me, hope one day to be like him...

That was funny I wish I was there to see the concert but i was only 2 at the time! :( lol

Okay so there's a ton of swearing in this just in case your offended by that, also I hope this hasn't already been a thread, I did a search and didnt see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs5f_-UtyGY&feature=player_embedded#

WOW!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH! He is so right - Michael is IS AND WILL FOREVER BE THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD!! Now I wish they would release a Victory Tour Dvd. And remember Michael was not very happy with this tour that's how much of a perfectionist he was. :D:D:D

haha, I can totally relate!!!

I love it how he really REALLY hammers home that Michael is so far beyond greater than anyone else has ever and will ever be. He's preaching the truth!! haha

:hysterical: Omg, when he's talking about all the people fainting, lolol... Oh, Michael :wub:

awww man i so wanna see the victory tour on dvd!

lol that was funny, i wish i could have seen Michael live.

hahaha tht was so good love how he says michael is the GREATEST!!!
makes me wish i was there sooo bad!
thanks for posting :)

aaahahaha! LOL! that's hysterical! that was the long version of what he said at the BET awards last year. too funny! thanks for posting.:)

lmao!!!!!!!! this is great!!! I so remember being dressed up at the Victory Tour, I was like him 4th row from the stage.. I was in total awe!!!!!!! I had a curl just like MJ and Jamie Foxx... bwahahahaha

everything had a purpose with MJ. and people who said he spent too much money, just don't get that. they just don't get it, period.

u can hear it in Foxx's voice.

lmao!!!!!!!! this is great!!! I so remember being dressed up at the Victory Tour, I was like him 4th row from the stage.. I was in total awe!!!!!!! I had a curl just like MJ and Jamie Foxx... bwahahahaha
Ohhhhh! :swoon: I sat in by my bedroom window 60 miles away from Mile High Stadium both nights in '84, looking the direction of Denver, MJ and The Jacksons Live playing on my walkman, tears running down my face because my parents didn't comprehend that Michael was the most important person in the world for me. They didn't want to spend the money. :rolleyes2: And I know I'll always be a bit angry at my parents about that ;)

can someone post the video here and not just the link?I can't see it on youtube!thanks!

can someone post the video here and not just the link?I can't see it on youtube!thanks!

Its a video but isn't, its just audio. Very funny, I cracked when when Jamie talked about seeing all those grown men fainting. Only Mike eh!!!!!

Back