Janet to appear on the Tonight Show - March 18

Sometimes it boils down to principal. Good old-fashioned principal. You don't here about that much these days. I don't give a care about my career. When you insult my brother; you insult me especially if it is false. Once again, that is just me. I am not Janet. How much money does one need to make before you can put your foot down and say what you want to say? Just asking.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Nothing clearer needs to be said, you said it all right there!

But, probably I'm just different than others.

yeah agree.but she did it back during the trial so its not really surprising. abit of selectivness would ne nice. shame though cause its like u are giving credibility to his comments and the way he lied on the stand in order to try and lynch mj. end of the day most tv ppl etc have slagged mj off so its hard to chose somewhere to go but leno went even further when he changed his story on the stand to try and get mj. i doubt janet even realises that. and after all shes already helped murrays defence. so u cant really expect any different.

well yeah normally thats how u would feel. i know if someone called my family members such names and believed such things i wouldnt want to be within 20 ft of them.

I ain't feeling the Jay Leno appearance.

Jay Leno did way more than just the regular MJ related "jokes." He actually got up there on that stand and tried to downplay the Arviso's fraudulent activity. I ain't with that at all, but can't say that I'm at all surprised.

The really funny thing is, today there are a ZILLION + ONE ways to promote your work. Folks don't really need a person like Leno to get their work out there.

Aside from the fact that the majority of people who watch Leno ain't going to see "Why Did I Get Married Too," nor are they going to purchase a Janet Jackson album, in my opinion.

Note: Although I'm not a Janet Jackson fan, I did want to support her, because of all of the flack she got due to the whole Superbowl thing. But homegirl lost me, after her recent Robin Roberts interview. I left her Number Ones right on the shelf.

thank you.

Last edited:
For some reason, I think that along with Marlon, Janet should've spoken out & eulogized MJ at his memorial service..considering what she and MJ went through in the last couple of years..If she did this, I think people/the media would've saw her differently..I know she didn't really want to say anything, but I think it would've been a great move, especially considering how much the media has ridiculed not only MJ, but herself & the rest of the Jacksons..and the fact that a lot of people were watching..

Last edited:
I wonder what they will talk about.
I wish they could talk more about Janet's album and music and future career, and also about Michael,
instead of always bringing out the 2004 incident....
looking forward to it.

Boy, I must be really getting old. I could have sworn that Leno went to the trial but ended up not testifying. Or if he did, it was not "against" Michael. That's what surprised so many people as I recall. It was on his show that he did the bad-mouthing/sarcasm that he does on most everyone in his monologues.

Boy, I must be really getting old. I could have sworn that Leno went to the trial but ended up not testifying. Or if he did, it was not "against" Michael. That's what surprised so many people as I recall. It was on his show that he did the bad-mouthing/sarcasm that he does on most everyone in his monologues.

Boy you need to read Aphrodite Jones book that is all I will say. It is much deeper than a monologue. That is all I will say.

Maybe she will go on there and give him a big sloppy juicy kiss. On her tweet she said she can't wait to see him again or maybe a grope is in order.

Boy you need to read Aphrodite Jones book that is all I will say. It is much deeper than a monologue. That is all I will say.

Maybe she will go on there and give him a big sloppy juicy kiss. On her tweet she said she can't wait to see him again or maybe a grope is in order.
well she is desperate for success she hasn't had much success in ages of course she is going to go and do some tush kissing. From Janet you can't expect anything else. -_-

I doubt her appearance on Leno will do much for her or Why did I get married 2 tbh, it's not like his audience cares about Janet JAckson , ^^ I'm gonna keep mine ready as well I know she will state sh** as usual :sleep:

The Tonight Show With Jay Leno shouldn't even ****ing exist anymore. I wouldn't watch that show if he had Michael via satellite from Heaven as a guest. Well yes I would but you get the point.

Yes, I'm still bitter about Conan.

Janet should have made her appearance last week, or the week before last. Now her appearance will be overshadowed by this massive deal the estate just confirmed for Michael's music.

I wonder if Leno will bring it up. Or maybe Janet's people will ask him not to mention it. Is Janet even signed to a label right now?

Janet should have made her appearance last week, or the week before last. Now her appearance will be overshadowed by this massive deal the estate just confirmed for Michael's music.

I wonder if Leno will bring it up. Or maybe Janet's people will ask him not to mention it. Is Janet even signed to a label right now?
She'll prolly try to twist it in her favor by doing some ''druggie talk'' as usual

Is it possible the fact that MJ kept Janet and the rest of the family (except Katherine) at bay for the last years of his life, she does not feel like she owes him any respect?

Going back to the bodyguards' interview last week, they recounted a story from 2007 or 2008, Janet had the prequel to the latest movie that she will be promoting on Leno, one of the bodyguards told MJ about the movie opening, and he had absolutely no clue that Janet was in a movie. So obviously, they haven't been close in a long long long time. how do you betray someone who you barely spoke to? Or had very few interaction with?

Maybe she feels she does not owe anything to MJ....since he required that she had an appointment to see him.

****I still can't believe MJ asked if his family had appointment to see him****

Will wait for youtube.

Last edited:

Michael always did and always will overshadow Janet and thats just a bitter pill for some to swallow.

you know, that is the spookiest thing of all...MJ and Janet always seemed to be musically in competition..almost doing things simultaneously, before June 25. now...it looks like Branca, McClain, and Sony are eerily keeping up the tradition, After June 25. or at least, if not competition...simultaneous events.

Go Janet. Do you girl. Michael was only your brother. My sister and I had a doosy of an argument this weekend. Don't think I will travel with her ever again but if someone even think about degrading her they must answer to me. After all , she is only my sister.

Larry King was the one who went to the trial but the jury was not allowed to hear his testimony as it was classified as hearsay.

Maybe she feels she does not owe anything to MJ....since he required that she had an appointment to see him.

Will wait for youtube.

Well if that's the case, i.e. "she feels she does not owe anything to MJ." Then maybe she shouldn't speak about him at all, during interviews. (I have no idea how she feels, I'm just saying.)

Also, if I recall correctly, the bodyguards said Michael asked if "Joe Jackson had an appointment." I wonder on that particular day, IF Joe Jackson had Leonard Rowe in tow. LOL! Shoot, if that was the case, I would have given them the brush off also. "Sorry Dad!"

I'm not into any of those late night cats, but thankfully we have these fansites to keep us informed of things we may want to know about, without actually having to watch any of those programs. Thanks to the fansites and the FANS who write up the details.

I don't think it was the family members who were being referred to with that appointment comment, I just think they were refering to Joe coming by without notice and given MJ's history with his father, I would'nt be surprised at MJ not wanting him just popping up especially with Leonard Rowe or any other money-grubber in tow whenever he felt like.

Couple more hours till it airs! Maybe Janet will show up and give him a big slap on the face for us! Wishful thinking :D.

okay all this ? seriously. it's as simple as this Jay Leno has show , she has a movie to promote. his show gets ratings it's a simple . she's not there because she agrees with him , or because they are friends and are hanging out. people are making it more personally than what it is, if it really bothered Michael I am sure she would have said something to her when she was there in 2001 and 2004. so obviously it didn't bother him.

Last edited:
Dunk :wub:
212v02a.jpg

Back