Janet to perform at American Idol tonight ?

Vici

Proud Member
Jermaine Dupri wrote on twitter that Janet will be peforming her song "Nothing" tonight on the American Idol finale.

“@Oceans7LTL: Lifers once again be sure to watch American Idol tonight the QUEEN Icon @JanetJackson will B performing "Nothing" 2nite"

http://twitter.com/LTLLINE

Post edit: here is the clip
[youtube]wTet4EEzZ9g[/youtube]

Last edited:
She was beautiful this time. With all due respect I loved her HUGE butt.

About performence....horrible. The voice was awful and she did not dance.

But that's my opinion. Her fans do not need to attack me.

Did she perform Nothing or something else?
She sang that plus Again & Nasty. The Bee Gees, Hall & Oates, Bret Michaels, and Michael McDonald sang one song each. But I wondered where they found Alice Cooper and Joe Cocker at? I haven't seen them since the 80s, lol. Joe didn't sound that hot, sounds like his voice is gone. Was Ringo busy? :p

Saw her. She killed it and looked gorgeous. :yes:

Go Janet!

She sang that plus Again & Nasty. The Bee Gees, Hall & Oates, Bret Michaels, and Michael McDonald sang one song each. But I wondered where they found Alice Cooper and Joe Cocker at? I haven't seen them since the 80s, lol. Joe didn't sound that hot, sounds like his voice is gone. Was Ringo busy? :p

Janets "Again" is one of my fave-songs of hers. Im refreshing youtube as crazy when I should be go to bed (i know its way too soon for someone to upload it already LOL).. but I wanna see her performance asap! Wanna see The Bee Gees as well!!

Thanks for the updates :)

I saw her performance! It was great! I saw a this is it dancer up there could have been more ? I saw Timor if I am not mistaken! I loved her outfits was cool!

all those people performing? is this it for american idol? last season? Brett Michael's right out of the hospital and onto the stage. wow..
i don't have earphones, so i could only see the youtube thing, with Janet Jackson

x610.jpg

americanidol052610b.jpg

americanidol052610c.jpg

I thought she did really well!

^She does look a lot like Jermaine now, I agree.

Wow, what a makeover Janet!
clap.gif

She lost quite a bit of weight. The hair alone, like 10 llbs
hehehehehe.gif

Wow, what a makeover Janet!

She lost quite a bit of weight. The hair alone, like 10 llbs

I know! Talk about a killerbody! It wasnt that long ago we saw her a bit "heavier" and now she is all fit and slim again..!

Back