Janet will perform at Capital FM’s Jingle Bell Ball in London

mickson177

Proud Member
It was announced this morning that Janet is confirmed to perform at Capital FM’s Jingle Bell Ball in London on December 6th, 2009.

janet-jackson-1255621946-homepage-promo-1.jpg

http://www.capitalfm.com/jingle-bell-ball/artists/janet-jackson/The Jingle Bell Ball - Saturday December 5th & Sunday December 6th - London's O2 Arena

Janet Jackson

She's sold over 100 million albums worldwide, had countless number 1 singles across the world and worked with the biggest names in pop music. Guys, get ready because a true music legend will grace us with her presence at Sunday's Jingle Bell Ball.
Tickets for both nights of the Jingle Bell Ball have now sold out. The only way in now is to win your tickets - keep it Capital to find out how.
She's the youngest sibling of the world-famous Jackson family and one of the most successful. In the UK, she's had eleven Top 10 singles and 5 Top 10 albums since 1985.

Also Janet revealed on Twitter this afternoon that she held auditions this past weekend for a new team of dancers.
http://twitter.com/JanetJackson/statuses/5000448146

Janet's Twitter page:
I selected some great dancers with Gil this weekend for my new team. Looking forward to working with you guys!

Thank u to the 150 plus dancers who came out n auditioned.

It was announced yesterday morning actually!

I can't wait - I've got tickets!

I can't..believe..I'll see janet live!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg I've loved her since I was 7!
I just hope she wont cancel :( typical my luck
janet please,please show UP

wonder if she would have been asked if none of this had happened. find it abit off putting.interms of lets ask janet it will give us loads of publicity. as one article showed with its headline of janet concerts sells out in minutes. i was like what janet concert till i realised it was this.

wonder if she would have been asked if none of this had happened. find it abit off putting.interms of lets ask janet it will give us loads of publicity. as one article showed with its headline of janet concerts sells out in minutes. i was like what janet concert till i realised it was this.

good question.

Last year she had to cancel her tour because of poor ticket sale. Her career has taken a nosedive for a few years now.

I hope she is able to make a comeback. Looking forward to her "#1" album and her next new songs release scheduled for next year.

Hey guys.. i will be in london for that date... do you know if i can find tickets and where?!?! please help me!!

I can't believe I missed out on these tickets! :(
Gonna keep searching for some though!! Id love to see janet!

They've all sold out - but keep listening to Capital FM (only in London - 95.8FM) or online worldwide to win tickets.

I'm in the VIP section! :) :)

They've all sold out - but keep listening to Capital FM (only in London - 95.8FM) or online worldwide to win tickets.

Can you just win tickets by listen to Capital FM or can you win them on a website?

I wanna go sooo bad

Hey my friend just won tickets last night of Capital! So please she got given Sunday ones, as so want to see Janet, See all you guys there xx

^^viagogo.co.uk

can't believe it's on SUNDAY!!! awwwhhh it makes me wanna cry of joy :cry:
finally something goes right!!

Back