Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager denies / MJJC gets a statement from Thad Nauden Post 260

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jason Malachi 'confesses'

so some of you think that Jason would confess to being a knowing participant to fraud and open the door for lawsuits and monetary consequences as he confessed to being a party to a "criminal act"?

I think if you believe this confession to be real then you are being a little naive.

If you think I'm totally wrong and this totally true then it's time to sue because guess what? in that case (actually Jason and actually true statement) then you have your proof.

kanye-west-i-told-you-so.jpg

:lol:

Haha... I absolutely LOVE Kanye!

This IS his real Facebook. It's been the same one for a long time before the MJ album came out, and you can see on the info that he's been promoting his real album. We knew it was him all along.

The truth is out, the media needs to see this. Who's up for sending this to all the blogs?

you can visit my facebbok page too , becuase i was the one who sang Thriller , Smooth Criminal and Dirty Diana..sheesh guys i have to let the cat out of the bag!! :lol:

Fake ! cuz missing with Music companies can cost him alot ,more than some lawyers fees !

I hope this is true but won't hold my breath. I'd just like this whole thing put to bed so we can all move on.

André89;3196348 said:
he'll be known as the guy who managed to trick the world into believing he was Michael Jackson.

Not the entire world...

This IS his real Facebook. It's been the same one for a long time before the MJ album came out, and you can see on the info that he's been promoting his real album. We knew it was him all along.

The truth is out, the media needs to see this. Who's up for sending this to all the blogs?

There's no truth to anything. Stop fooling yourself, his page being hacked is still a high possibility. I'm inclined to believe this may be the case, look at his wall, he never, NEVER updates his status, the only wall updates come from friends being added and an announcement regarding his website or a performance. For that reason alone, I find it a bit weird that he'd just come out of nowhere and state this for no reason at all.

This is what he wants and you are giving it to him!
He wants everybody's attention and he got it!
I'm out of here!

If those vocal comparison videos comparing the real Michael weren't enough to convince you, then you are the ones who is naive.... come on. Those songs never sounded like Michael. They sounded just like Jason. They had the same vocal characteristics. The vibrato. The pronunciation, the tone of his voice.

Now he admits it's him. What's more likely, that's it real, or his facebook got hacked? Come on. It's obviously him.

You shouldn't feel bad if you got duped because, well, he's probably the best MJ imitator in the world along with Marcus Joseph. But like Tarryl (or maybe it was Taj) said "there's a big difference between sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson"

Again, remember that if you believe it's Michael on those songs, you are calling Darkchild, Cory Rooney, Tarryl, Taj, TJ liars. Amongst others. You'd support SONY over them? Sony, Who Michael hated and wanted desperately to be out of his contract from? Remember "Sony is Phony"?

so some of you think that Jason would confess to being a knowing participant to fraud and open the door for lawsuits and monetary consequences as he confessed to being a party to a "criminal act"?

I think if you believe this confession to be real then you are being a little naive.

If you think I'm totally wrong and this totally true then it's time to sue because guess what? in that case (actually Jason and actually true statement) then you have your proof.

Thank you. Very well said. It's scary how some MJ fans can be easily misled.

^^ not even gonna comment on that one...

Just because you read it on a facebook status, doesn't make it true. He is a target, and facebook's get hacked all the time.

He wishes he were the singer... Incredible yet predictable reactions from the usual suspects in this thread. SMDH

just don't forget...
in case this will turn out as a fake hacker's message.
then this still does NOT mean Michael sang these songs.

there are a lot of possible scenarios for how it all came together
and Michael still not being the one whos singing.
just trust your ears...

Sue for what?

None of us want anything but the truth to come out, IF this is real then the truth would be out and we'd have everything we want. The only thing to do then would be to get the word out so everybody knew that it isnt Michael Jackson on these songs.

But, I dont believe this is real. So it doesnt really matter.

Haha .. Arklove .. I thought the same thing as you when I read that. I'll just stay over here with my ten foot pole.

Sue for what?

None of us want anything but the truth to come out, IF this is real then the truth would be out and we'd have everything we want. The only thing to do then would be to get the word out so everybody knew that it isnt Michael Jackson on these songs.

But, I dont believe this is real. So it doesnt really matter.
You've got to be kidding me that people wouldn't want to sue.

If those vocal comparison videos comparing the real Michael weren't enough to convince you, then you are the ones who is naive.... come on. Those songs never sounded like Michael. They sounded just like Jason. They had the same vocal characteristics. The vibrato. The pronunciation, the tone of his voice.

Now he admits it's him. What's more likely, that's it real, or his facebook got hacked? Come on. It's obviously him.

You shouldn't feel bad if you got duped because, well, he's probably the best MJ imitator in the world along with Marcus Joseph. But like Tarryl (or maybe it was Taj) said "there's a big difference between sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson"

Again, remember that if you believe it's Michael on those songs, you are calling Darkchild, Cory Rooney, Tarryl, Taj, TJ liars. Amongst others. You'd support SONY over them? Sony, Who Michael hated and wanted desperately to be out of his contract from? Remember "Sony is Phony"?

Wow, twitter and facebook gets hacked all the time..What's more likely, that it's real and he just opened himself up from lawsuit after lawsuit from Sony/Epic, The Estate, and consumer fraud, or that it was hacked? I'd suggest the latter.

The only thing he would be sued for is breaking the contract he had with Sony to keep hush, and would Sony want to sue him for outing THEM, they are equally as guilty...if anyone has the right to sue, its the fans in a class action lawsuit against sony for FRAUD.

And why would Jason M. WISH he was singing those songs when he can CLEARLY sing just like the singer who is on the tracks? He wished he sang Remember the Time, Thriller, YRMW, Beat It, ROck with You...REAL mj songs...but Monster, BN and KYHU Jason Malachi could sing in his sleep...those songs are nothing to sing.

I don't believe its real..looks like someone hacked his account.

Sue for what?

he's confessing to consumer fraud (singing on the songs and lying about it). His confession (if true) is enough for a consumer fraud case against Sony (as he said he had agreement with record company) and Malachi.

I've just been looking at the language style and syntax from the 'admission' and his other posts. I couldn't spot anything useful. Can anyone else?

^ Looks like he's not an active poster. I'd say it's fake.

The only thing he would be sued for is breaking the contract he had with Sony to keep hush, and would Sony want to sue him for outing THEM, they are equally as guilty...if anyone has the right to sue, its the fans in a class action lawsuit against sony for FRAUD.

And why would Jason M. WISH he was singing those songs when he can CLEARLY sing just like the singer who is on the tracks? He wished he sang Remember the Time, Thriller, YRMW, Beat It, ROck with You...REAL mj songs...but Monster, BN and KYHU Jason Malachi could sing in his sleep...those songs are nothing to sing.

Fraud that he played just as much of a part in has Sony and the estate along with Bruce Sweden and any other producers that said it was Michael. Nice try but what a better way to get a bunch of people talking about him.

If it would be him [JM], it would mean this Jason must be an illiterate as he wrote “a agreement” (instead of “an agreement”).

Don’t you think so?

It must be a non English hacker who did it. That’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back