Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager denies / MJJC gets a statement from Thad Nauden Post 260

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jason Malachi 'confesses'

Let's not jump to conclusions right now. It's VERY possible his account was hacked. Remember he had been having issues before with his Twitter being hacked so that is a strong possibility.

:lol: It would be funny if the real Jason posted this and then says "I Got Hacked, sorry for that everyone." Just to get some attention :p

:lol: Sure...

I think this is the most famous that JM has gotten, Ever! Personally I dont believe its him on twitter or on FB. Like Smooth has said, his account has been hacked too many times to count. so I'll see this as one of those times...

But thankyou for the laugh... :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:lol: It would be funny if the real Jason posted this and then says "I Got Hacked, sorry for that everyone." Just to get some attention :p

:lol: that's probably what will happen...

:lol: Sure...

I think this is the most famous that JM has gotten, Ever! Personally I dont believe its him on twitter or on FB. Like Smooth has said, his account has been hacked too many times to count. so I'll see this as one of those times...

But thankyou for the laugh... :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi
I agree with this! :yes:

Did he post a copy of the contract to support the Facebook "confession"?

Gullible.

^^ I don't think anyone here actually believes this is indeed real...

I think this is fake. I have my issues with the Cascio tracks. But I've learned not to trust many people anymore. This is no exception for me. Why would Jason suddenly say something like that? We had a whole crap lead-up to the album for over a month in advance of it's release and he just NOW decides to say something? It doesnt make sense.

You've got to be kidding me that people wouldn't want to sue.

Some people may want to sue, but those people would have to be believers who had bought the album thinking the songs were MJ. If it became apparent that he was the one on the songs, then it would only be believers who would be digusted to the point that they would want to sue.

So i'm not saying that people wouldnt want to sue, just not us none believers. Many of us havent even bought the album, or some have bought the album despite thinking 3 of the songs on the album feature Jason Malachi....All this would mean to us is that the truth would be out, which is all we really want.

he's confessing to consumer fraud (singing on the songs and lying about it). His confession (if true) is enough for a consumer fraud case against Sony (as he said he had agreement with record company) and Malachi.

But you said 'its time to sue', like this is what we have been waiting for....Proof so that we may sue.

As I said above, many of us havent even bought the album or have bought the album despite knowing that 3 songs on the album featured the vocals of someone else.

So the only people that should end up sueing are those that bought the album believing the vocals were Michael's, for it to then have become apparent that the lead vocals are not MJ.

All we none believers have wanted is for the truth (or what we believe to be the truth) to come out. So then there maybe a massive backlash against Sony.

There is no song called Stay on the album. I have to see this person on tv confessing or if this is in the news. I don't think you would admit something like this on facebook.

he's confessing to consumer fraud (singing on the songs and lying about it). His confession (if true) is enough for a consumer fraud case against Sony (as he said he had agreement with record company) and Malachi.

And Sony will sue MJ ESTATE, right?

because it is Estate that picked, agreed and greenlit the songs .

I don´t know if he was hacked.

But the truth will come out sooner or later...

wow I wonder how long it will take him to realize he has been hacked??? 5..4..3..2..1.

then he will post..My facebook was hacked..none of that was true..:lmao:

Wenghua;3196408 said:
If it would be him [JM], it would mean this Jason must be an illiterate as he wrote “a agreement” (instead of “an agreement”).

Don’t you think so?

It must be a non English hacker who did it. That’s all.

Its quite a common mistake to make.

Or, he just missed the 'n' button on his keyboard.......

so some of you think that Jason would confess to being a knowing participant to fraud and open the door for lawsuits and monetary consequences as he confessed to being a party to a "criminal act"?

I think if you believe this confession to be real then you are being a little naive.

If you think I'm totally wrong and this totally true then it's time to sue because guess what? in that case (actually Jason and actually true statement) then you have your proof.

you are being too smart for some people. Let them enjoy the moment...while I am rotflmfao !!!

...I think these people HOPE it's real...

If those vocal comparison videos comparing the real Michael weren't enough to convince you, then you are the ones who is naive.... come on. Those songs never sounded like Michael. They sounded just like Jason. They had the same vocal characteristics. The vibrato. The pronunciation, the tone of his voice.

Now he admits it's him. What's more likely, that's it real, or his facebook got hacked? Come on. It's obviously him.

You shouldn't feel bad if you got duped because, well, he's probably the best MJ imitator in the world along with Marcus Joseph. But like Tarryl (or maybe it was Taj) said "there's a big difference between sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson"

Again, remember that if you believe it's Michael on those songs, you are calling Darkchild, Cory Rooney, Tarryl, Taj, TJ liars. Amongst others. You'd support SONY over them? Sony, Who Michael hated and wanted desperately to be out of his contract from? Remember "Sony is Phony"?

Not much "hope" in that post, seems like a definitive thing to me.

Lol, IMO his FB was hacked, I highly doubt even if he'd be singing those songs he'd confess it just like that. He can be sued along with Sony for that.
Can't help, but instantly in my head I started to singing "Breaking News" (which I haven't heard since December)
Just when you thought he was done he comes to give it again I thought majority of those who doubt in Michael singing on those tracks were moving in James Porte direction and dadaaam - Jason Malachi again.
Don't know why, but for now it's just - lol :D :lmao:

I'm past caring about this anymore.

Who cares? If it's him, most of us bought the album so there's not a lot we can do now.

If it isn't, well then there will still be people denying the validity of the vocals so...who wins?

No, I'm afraid I'm sick to death of this discussion.

It'll be interesting to see what's gone on when i sign in tomorrow.

But for now, goodnight fellow MJ lovers :)

It's more than one person, I just used that as an example. Posts like "I told you so" don't really benefit your initial claim either.

That could very well be a joke....I took it as that anyways...lol

The strange thing it´s that he said that he lied to one person....

If you can took his place, it´s possible that many friends, etc... had been asking him about this matter and it should be very difficult to lie everyday.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. I am not that annoyed with malachi tbh i feel sorry for him. I am just worried now about what the consequences will be for the estate.i can't help wonder either what exactly were sony's motives for doing this (if it's true of course)

For what it's worth, Sony are VERY MUCH capable of orchestrating this ENTIRE thing for publicity. I should know, I used to be signed to them in 2005 and 2006....

The sales for the album have basically died at this point. look at the figures yourself. The album has sold 1.5 million WORLDWIDE which is next to nothing. Check last week's sales.... pitiful.

If there was ANY time for them to re-ignite the controversy and get people talking... it's NOW.

Food for thought.

If TMZ have reported this I can see this story having major legs, hacker or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back