Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager denies / MJJC gets a statement from Thad Nauden Post 260

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jason Malachi 'confesses'

This guy is accusing a record label of taken part in a conspiracy to defraud the public. The government fines will be huge not to mention the lawsuits and the public embarrassment and the massive job lost. This guy is full of beans
I like how you state just the facts, Justthefacts!

Anyone who thinks this news will 'blow up' just because TMZ are on it are wrong. Very little of what TMZ report on make it to larger, more reputable news sources. Not only that, the large majority of MJ's fan-base know to ignore their drivel. No, this 'story' isn't going anywhere.

This story NEEDS to have legs .. because this mess needs sorting out one way or the other ASAP so we as fans can all come together again and move on. I'm sure either way, everyone is mature enough not to run around throwing 'I told you so's' at the opposite side of the argument.

1 simple answer,
You can't tell me that the cascio's made EVERYTHING up on Oprah because they had solid proof of MJ staying there etc etc.

Jason himself got hacked many times so I strongly believe this happened again OR he's using everything to gain publicity (which is very possible because he is trying to get attention for a very long time now).

Next,
TMZ is nothing but a tabloid and they jump on everything they find so seeing they made a topic about this doesn't surprise me at all. This story isn't going anywhere or atleast it's going in the trash can =).

And the last part,
He noted Stay in his comment.
We all know that song was not on the album and had nothing to do with the controversy (not including MJ Fans on here).
If it had he should have included All I Need aswell.
Maybe even more tracks such as Burning Tonight or whatever since those were also considered for release on the album.

Yup, yup. Nothing weird going on on here. =)

I'm sure either way, everyone is mature enough not to run around throwing 'I told you so's' at the opposite side of the argument.
On the internet, you can't be so sure... We've already had several members act this way. It's childish, but it can be reported.

I am hoping this helps get it resolved very soon. Everyone needs to shed a little more light on this, because can't they see what kind of frenzy the fans are in? It still hasn't settled down, someone needs to finally put this all to rest.

It's increasing because not often does Malachi update his wall with his own statements. His only wall updates come from friend adds and things regarding his website, like I said before. Go look at his page, go look at his older posts, nothing there is a statement from himself, why would he all of a sudden break the trend to admit something damning that would put him in the midst of all this legal trouble? It's unlikely he'd do such a thing.
Logically speaking, he'd be an idiot to put himself in that position in the first place. I've been looking for any other 'official'-like webpage of his, and other than his myspace one, FB is the only one I can see. I'd also say that a statement/confession of this magnitude would definitely warrant a rare FB post.

But we shall see.

This guy is accusing a record label of taken part in a conspiracy to defraud the public. The government fines will be huge not to mention the lawsuits and the public embarrassment and the massive job lost. This guy is full of beans
IF this is true...it time for $ony sh^t to hit the fan..:ninja:

lol, u would believe him if he said he did it,
but you wouldnt believe him if he said he didnt.
looks like someone already made their mind up

Lol forget it, he will have legal issues, but 1000 times less than sony.

Just another dramatic day in the Jackson front.

Michael's legacy will go down the toilet with all this bullsh*t. As if all the hate among fans wasn't enough, not to mention KF BS that speads among her fans she helped divide, now this comes out.

I really hope it's not true. If so, I am devastated.

Huh? :blink:

Well, let's see what happens. :timer: What is true or false. :fear:

Regardless of whether Jason actually posted that or not, something is bound to happen, and soon.

tCp90.gif

My gif!!!!!
kermit.gif
:wild:

:blush:

1 simple answer,
You can't tell me that the cascio's made EVERYTHING up on Oprah because they had solid proof of MJ staying there etc etc.

Jason himself got hacked many times so I strongly believe this happened again OR he's using everything to gain publicity (which is very possible because he is trying to get attention for a very long time now).

Next,
TMZ is nothing but a tabloid and they jump on everything they find so seeing they made a topic about this doesn't surprise me at all. This story isn't going anywhere or atleast it's going in the trash can =).

And the last part,
He noted Stay in his comment.
We all know that song was not on the album and had nothing to do with the controversy (not including MJ Fans on here).
If it had he should have included All I Need aswell.
Maybe even more tracks such as Burning Tonight or whatever since those were also considered for release on the album.

Yup, yup. Nothing weird going on here. =)

Tell me about it, it's almost like it was hacked by a non-believer, to intentionally cause more of an uproar. I also find it strange how this "confession" comes once the "real/fake" stuff is beginning to die down.

Why haven't any of his Facebook friends commented on the post? That strikes me as a bit odd.

This story isn't going anywhere or atleast it's going in the trash can =).

LOL!

Sorry for being off topic but is that a real pic of mj & mister T u have there?

I still would need to see concrete proof like a signed agreement or something. Where is this guy? That is on his facebook and he needs to respond to that and people.

Me too.

I still dont believe this, just going to sit back and see what happens.

Co-sign.

I think its quite likely his Facebook was hacked.

Exactly.

Yes. I hope we get to to see what Sony/the Estate have to say about this. They cannot be silent on this one IMO. They should either defend themselves publicly or simply let themselves get taken to court and sued. This whole thing has gone far enough. It should have been sorted out long ago for all the trouble it's caused. The time is now to put up or clam up IMO.

Last edited:

Do you think the fact that Malachi calls us "fellow MJ fans" has any weight to the claim of validity? Just because he sounds like MJ, the hacker would have to know he was a fan also. Thoughts?

Maybe they are speechless! Seriously though that's a good point. Or maybe he foresaw a torrent of abuse and set it so you can't comment. I think you can do that.... Disable the comments

Do you think the fact that Malachi calls us "fellow MJ fans" has any weight to the claim of validity? Just because he sounds like MJ, the hacker would have to know he was a fan also. Thoughts?

Yes, I agree, if it turns out to be a non-believer hacking into his account, as AnnieRUOkay suggested...

Malachi a fan pfftt , he acts more like a hater or somethin. If he was a real fan he wouldnt have lied to us and made us out like a fool

I think he has his settings so that nobody is allowed to comment on his statuses.

You're most likely right. Although I saw that he had other posts in the past that people commented on, but he probably changed his settings since then.

God only knows what malachi was told. Maybe he's not the brightest of sparks and just didn't realise what he was getting into. Maybe in some weird way he thought he was helping initially. He does seem to have a rather large ego...

riiight...well I don't believe this is true. I think he is either lying, cuz he is such an attention whore, or his profile got hacked.

I think he has his settings so that nobody is allowed to comment on his statuses.

yup. i've been his friend on facebook since before MJ even died. It's not letting me comment on the new status.

i kind of find it weird that he hasn't updated his twitter to let us know the facebook status update is fake. even if his facebook has been hacked, and he can't access his profile to SAY that his facebook has been hacked, you'd think he'd use another medium (like twitter).

He's from America, right? it's still early here, he wouldn't be sleeping . . . surely one of his friends gave him a head's up.

yup. i've been his friend on facebook since before MJ even died. It's not letting me comment on the new status.

He's afraid of us and so he should be!

"I've lied to many people, including someone today"

Now, while I do believe he was hacked, that quote just seems too...personal, ya know? As if he's been consumed with guilt and had to let it out. I don't know, just a thought. Still don't know what to make of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back