Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager denies / MJJC gets a statement from Thad Nauden Post 260

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jason Malachi 'confesses'

Haters got to hate.
They use everything they can use against Michael.
It's sad to say but we need to learn to live with it.

Meme what you dont understand is some people want this to be true. Simply because it would EXPLAIN A lot. We all know Michael's voice and those 3 songs are peppered with his voice but they are not All Michael. You know that as well as anyone. I for one hope its true. Hes a fake and he always will be.

Hmmmmmmmmmok

Anyone with a right mind knows this is almost 100% fake.
Fake as in a hacked post or something else.
But the guy did not sing those songs. =)

What is almost 100% fake. It's either fake or it's not.

**rolling eyes***

I wish you would stop being so mean spirited. No one wins in this situation. Not even Sony. Or the fans....

What is mean spirited? Like I stated, this will blow up..and I think it will be funny to read some of the reactions.

Why does everyone want this to be fake? If this turns out true how are you going to feel then? Are you going to flip and say "I knew it all along."? If this is true. sony has alot to answer for. like i said before this IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON'S FAULT

wait, how could ANYONE blame michael for this? *confused* how would this in ANY WAY be his fault?

Michael is always blamed for things that aren't his fault. Of course they'd trash him because of this. That's how some people get their kicks.

It's Sunday night and tomorrow is MLK day in US (holiday at some businesses, schools, federal offices etc). It's very probable that there's no one to answer to any information request.
my thoughts??...I would think that if the beans had been spilled about this kid...I think that the people at Sony that Matter..have each other's cell numbers and their phones are probably running hot right now...along with their tempers.

"I've lied to many people, including someone today"

Now, while I do believe he was hacked, that quote just seems too...personal, ya know? As if he's been consumed with guilt and had to let it out. I don't know, just a thought. Still don't know what to make of this.

It sounds like someone who hacked him added that in there to make it seem more believable actually. Quite clever, but its not fooling me.

I believe its Malachi on these songs, but I dont think this is the confirmation we are looking for. I'll be pleasantly suprised if it is though, we'll see :)

It's not Michael's fault but there will be people who will blame him anyways. That is how it always seems to feel like.

People just want mj to fail cuz he is michael jackson and cannot stand to see him win.

thread cleaned - let's not attack people due to their beliefs in this subject - thank you.

Honestly, y'all should have been on RED ALERT as soon as all those Jason Malachi/MJ voice comparison videos started getting pulled from YouTube.

If Sony knew for a FACT it wasn't him, there would be no need to pull them.

But the truth is that it was abundantly clear from those videos and that leaked "Breaking News" acapella that it was Jason singing those songs.

There is not a big deal on FB or anywhere else except for here!
We don't seem to learn and we give worthless people attention!
It's already 13 pages and continuing...
Congrats to us all, the fan community, I feel so disappointed, we fail Michael big time!
I wish nothing else gets released from now on we don't deserve it!
Michael doesn't deserve this underestimation!

Congrats to us all, the fan community, I feel so disappointed, we fail Michael big time!

That's a little dramatic right?

-Dal

No one is underestimating Michael we all know he could do it. We are disappointed in Jason. If this turns out to be true he wont make it in the world of music which to be honest doesn't need a hack like him to begin with. But who knows We have people like Bieber out there now.

Dramatic is the fact that we have 13 pages talking about a worthless piece of sh@t!
Sorry for my language but I find it so absurd!

ya, with all of his contact info out there (and since it's only 9pm in DC) i'm SURE he knows about this story for now, assuming it's fake. if it's real . . . daaaaaaaaamn. this has been out for a few hours, right?

He's not answering his phone apparently.

why would you expect Jason to answer right away? True or false he's getting a lot of attention right now. Of course he would be silent to benefit from this attention as long as possible.

Dramatic is the fact that we have 13 pages talking about a worthless piece of sh@t!
Sorry for my language but I find it so absurd!

...then, why are you in here? Stay away from the absurdity then..

why would you expect Jason to answer right away? True or false he's getting a lot of attention right now. Of course he would be silent to benefit from this attention as long as possible.

sure, that could be true. i just think the longer it's out without any denial, the less likely it is that it was a hacker, and the more likely it was JM himself. That doesn't make it true or false, just saying.

Does this settle it ?

MJ Soundalike -- That's Not My Facebook Page!

The manager for Jason Malachi says Jason never posted on his Facebook page that he's the voice behind four songs on Michael Jackson's new album, adding Jason's the victim of internet fraud.

Thad Nauden tells TMZ someone created a phony Facebook page in Jason's name, touting that he conspired to fool Sony, the Michael Jackson Estate and the public by secretly singing songs on the album, "Michael."

Nauden says Jason -- a Deputy Sheriff in Maryland -- wants everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt ... he did not sing a single note on the album.

Nauden says whoever created the Facebook page is malicious and better lawyer up.

So instead of being a hacker, the whole page is phony? Including all the previous self-promotional posts?

Yup, pretty much.
Jason got his free attention.

Re: Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager "FB page is phony & Jason did not sing on Michael alb

If the whole page is fake then these posts are also fake:

Hey guys, We may actually be selling tickets to the show, however if you don't get one that's ok, just confirm that you're coming to the show and I'll make sure you get on the list. If you're on the list there will be just a $10 cover charge at the door! see you there. PS. I'll be selling signed pre-release copies of my new album Critical at the show, so come and be the first to get one.I love you all..God Bless!!!
Also, I'll be doing a family friendly show for those fans of mine under 18 at the same venue at 5pm.......the main show will take place at 9pm....@ the EndZone Lounge on April 17th in Gaithersburg, MD! So bring out the family and learn the dance to my new song Runner Up! Also I'll be signing CD's as well... and you can ge...t a pre-release copy of my new CD....Love and God Bless always!!!.......Malachi
Hey Everybody, We finally have rescheduled my show that gos snowed out. It will be on April 17th at the EndZone Lounge in Gaithersburg MD @ 9pm. And to all those people on Youtube who think I don't exist, why don't you come also to see me perform live in person!!!...you'll be in for a nice suprise!
Forgive me if I'm not entirely convinced. Yet.

Last edited:
Re: Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager "FB page is phony & Jason did not sing on Michael alb

If the whole page is fake then these posts are also fake...

Curious, eh? Something smells not quite right. And by not quite right I mean like fish mixed with rotten egg and poo.

I wouldn't worry about a bunch of people on TMZ or anywhere else talking trash about MJ and blaming him! All they do is seem to wait for an MJ story just to go off on their hate rant! Which makes them pathetic! So who cares!

Another way to not give them attention would be to stop putting TMZ links on any MJ forum! Like DUH!

After all they had said negative about MJ and the recent thing about blanket why do some of y'all care about what their thoughts are on anything they have to say regarding MJ? A lot of all their stories they had where riped off this and other MJ forums anyways! They are not original with their stories and spin the ones they hear!

Also I believe Sony will deny this story and most likely Jason too!? I don't see how they will admit anything if they denied it already?!

Does this settle it ?

MJ Soundalike -- That's Not My Facebook Page!

The manager for Jason Malachi says Jason never posted on his Facebook page that he's the voice behind four songs on Michael Jackson's new album, adding Jason's the victim of internet fraud.

Thad Nauden tells TMZ someone created a phony Facebook page in Jason's name, touting that he conspired to fool Sony, the Michael Jackson Estate and the public by secretly singing songs on the album, "Michael."

Nauden says Jason -- a Deputy Sheriff in Maryland -- wants everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt ... he did not sing a single note on the album.

Nauden says whoever created the Facebook page is malicious and better lawyer up.

No.
A "Mod" over at MaxJax posted this.

"It's his real account. That's the same account I've been using to communicate with Jason for over two years. His wife is on there, and his family is on there. Aunts, cousins, everybody. I know Jason's people. Either someone hacked it, or he fessed up. But that is his real account."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back