Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager denies / MJJC gets a statement from Thad Nauden Post 260

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager "FB page is phony & Jason did not sing on Michael alb

The post is still there for all to see. Why?? You'd think the first thing they'd do is take the post down before making a statement about it.

Re: Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager "FB page is phony & Jason did not sing on Michael alb

So if this account is not official, does this mean Jason Malachi doesn't have a Facebook page at all?

Curious, eh? Something smells not quite right. And by not quite right I mean like fish mixed with rotten egg and poo.
Haha, okay, but the thing is, they said 'internet fraud', so I think he was likely hacked, and this is likely some old facebook of his, not his actual facebook, or he doesn't use it anymore.

He could have still made real posts in the past. It's not that suspicious.

The 'fake' FB is linked to on his 'official' website: http://jasonmalachi.us/

It's not adding up.

It's not adding up.

I was just about to post this. I was on his official website like a half hour ago and saw that it linked to the page in question. Hell, even his other Facebook fan page links to the page in question.

The plot thickens...

^ I think he was hacked. He probably doesn't use that facebook anymore. He's a deputy sheriff? :S

No.
A "Mod" over at MaxJax posted this.

"It's his real account. That's the same account I've been using to communicate with Jason for over two years. His wife is on there, and his family is on there. Aunts, cousins, everybody. I know Jason's people. Either someone hacked it, or he fessed up. But that is his real account."

The post is still there for all to see. Why?? You'd think the first thing they'd do is take the post down before making a statement about it.

how can they take it down if it's phony or hacked and they don't have the control of the FB account?

This is bullshit. So a facebook page he's had since 2008 with over 2000 friends is suddenly not his.

It's not adding up.

As far as I'm concerned, this is proof enough that the account is real. Why not just say the real account was hacked, and take down the post?

Either they're lying, or TMZ just made up that story.

That Jason FB page got over 2,000 people on their and now they wanna call it fake? WEIRD!

I am starting to believe Jason's Facebook account was hacked and his people think the whole page was phony because they don't know that his website links there.

Last edited:

I'm not going to beat around the bush. We're being lied to. I smell a cover up...and I know that sounds very paranoid, but it's there in black and white.

To me, there is a chance that someone copied Jason's previous posts from his real facebook page, set up the phony page and pasted them there and then made that fake confession. they could have used his prvious posts to add validity weight to the "confession". Just my theory.

But his website and the other Facebook page both link to the site in question.

I agree kopwatcher, this whole thing stinks to high heaven. I think Jason cracked, acted impulsively and posted and then regretted it.

Everyone, I think they just haven't checked the facebook out. When contacted, the manager or whoever probably just said 'it's fake, someone created a fake account.'

I doubt they got on the computer and went to this page to check it out. Maybe they don't know it's been hacked yet, but just responded to questions 'did Jason post this on his facebook?' which, likely, they'd respond, 'no, it's fake.'

If Jason doesn't frequently use that Facebook account, which it's obvious he doesn't due to the lack of wall posts(he probably has a different Facebook that is private or just doesn't use it ever), they may not have checked it out yet.

WHOOOOA hang on.

Before TMZ wasnt reliable.

Now because it is saying the opposite, it is now enough to shut down this story?

I'm still not convinced that this is Malachi saying this, but TMZ isnt going to confirm that for me either way.....

damn i was so hopful

This is bullshit. So a facebook page he's had since 2008 with over 2000 friends is suddenly not his.

:wtf:

They didn't say it was hacked, they say it was not even created by Jason, yet its been an official link on his Website? That's odd.. :scratch: Maybe they just forgot to mention it was hacked?

Everyone, I think they just haven't checked the facebook out. When contacted, the manager or whoever probably just said 'it's fake, someone created a fake account.'

I doubt they got on the computer and went to this page to check it out. Maybe they don't know it's been hacked yet, but just responded to questions 'did Jason post this on his facebook?' which, likely, they'd respond, 'no, it's fake.'

If Jason doesn't frequently use that Facebook account, which it's obvious he doesn't due to the lack of wall posts(he probably has a different Facebook that is private or just doesn't use it ever), they may not have checked it out yet.

this is a great point. while i DO think it's JM on the tracks anyway, i very much doubt he would admit it. this explanation sounds plausible.

@Tsukiji: They may just be saying that because people create fake Facebook accounts all the time and Myspace accounts, Twitter, etc. and they haven't actually gone to the site yet. When they see it, I'm sure they will remove it if they can.

WHOOOOA hang on.

Now because it is saying the opposite, it is now enough to shut down this story?

They name their source "Thad Nauden" which makes their story verifiable.

(if they went with "sources" I would have agreed with you.)

Jason used to use that FB account quite a lot. I've been FB friends w/ him for some time. He closed down his wall the night Breaking News premiered; he was getting lots of angry posts then.

WHOOOOA hang on.

I'm still not convinced that this is Malachi saying this, but TMZ isnt going to confirm that for me either way.....
I too noticed how quick people were to label the situation 'settled' (especially over a story on the unreliable TMZ!), without any further questioning. Right now, it's anything but, and the legitimacy of the original 'confession' is looking more likely.

@jemini515 I bet. I heard some terrible things said to him. I bet it's been a bit crazy for him.

I'm personally ignoring TMZ's report; they just picked it up from the internet. I'm only concerning myself with JM's FB page and that message itself.

@Tsukiji: They may just be saying that because people create fake Facebook accounts all the time and Myspace accounts, Twitter, etc. and they haven't actually gone to the site yet. When they see it, I'm sure they will remove it if they can.

I see.. but if it was on his site in the first place wouldn't that mean that there is some sort of connection between him and the creation of that Facebook account? Apparently it was around since 2008, so I'm pretty unsure about all of this... :unsure:

I too noticed how quick people were to label the situation 'settled' (especially over a story on the unreliable TMZ!), without any further questioning. Right now, it's anything but, and the legitimacy of the original 'confession' is looking more likely.
Just as many people considered it settled as considered it true when it appeared. You have a right to disagree with me, but it seems obvious that his account was hacked.

They name their source "Thad Nauden" which makes their story verifiable.

(if they went with "sources" I would have agreed with you.)

Who is Thad Nauden? Does anybody know?

WHOOOOA hang on.

As someone already said, TMZ has a real source this time, plus, we have other people who are confirming the same thing with actual evidence. Plus, one big thing is that Jason's manager messed up. Instead of saying that the account was hacked they are claiming that it's not his, which would have been more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back