Jermaine+Jackson+NRJ+Music+Awards+2011+Red+u5BhKLfq048l.jpg

Jermaine+Jackson+NRJ+Music+Awards+2011+Red+TQySFm6X8Qql.jpg

Jermaine+Jackson+NRJ+Music+Awards+2011+Red+UunoOGkeTeRl.jpg

Jermaine+Jackson+2011+NRJ+Music+Awards+FrZ-fzREvzVl.jpg

Jermaine+Jackson+2011+NRJ+Music+Awards+XkV_pUF5thgl.jpg

Jermaine+Jackson+2011+NRJ+Music+Awards+Koa-yO31dUkl.jpg

Jermaine+Jackson+NRJ+Music+Awards+2011+Red+6CDUYRDgBl2l.jpg

VIDEO

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/videos...er-artiste-feminine-francaise-de-l-annee.html

^ I swear this looks just like one of those wax statues at Madame Tussauds :lol:

Halima looks good though.

btw does he have a statue of his own? Considering he's Jerms The Raisin n all'? lol

I thought he was stuck in Africa because his passport was no good??? Looks like he made it back. I agree guys...Raisin Man...:lmao:

^ I swear this looks just like one of those wax statues at Madame Tussauds :lol:

Halima looks good though.

I am fascinated by his hair. I can't explain it...I mean does he even know that his hair is causing as much gossiping as his deadbeat antics?

Dlisted called Jermaine 'legoman' in the past because of his hair. I thought that was a very accurate and hilarious description of Jermaine.

Always have had curiosity about how hair is done, and Jermaine's hair in the photos certainly is "interesting". Is it just me, or does Halima look not particularly enthralled with the photo op-

Always have had curiosity about how hair is done, and Jermaine's hair in the photos certainly is "interesting".

IKR? I imagine if you put him in a wind tunnel, his hair wouldn't move a bit lol.

Is it just me, or does Halima look not particularly enthralled with the photo op-

No she always looks this serious, I can't remember ever seeing a picture of her smiling.

Jermaine sure get's around, doesn't he. No wonder he only wants to pay $225, per month in child support. I mean, it looks like all of his money goes to the airline companies.

Now what the heck was he doing at the NRJ Music Awards, what they do, invite him to sing "SMILE."

LOL!

Now what the heck was he doing at the NRJ Music Awards
LOL!

His mission is to continue MJ's legacy by showing up with a peace sign

( King of Pop style).

The hair looks like a music box: maybe if it is lifted, there is a rotating

ballerina playing one of his songs underneath it.

Last edited:
Halima looks gorgeous but Jermaine's hair is like a car crash. You know, its something really awful and you know you shouldn't look but you just cant help yourself.

His hair sure is something else!

His mission is to continue MJ's legacy by showing up with a peace sign

( King of Pop style).

The hair looks like a music box: maybe if it is lifted, there is a rotating

ballerina playing one of his songs underneath it.

Halima looks gorgeous but Jermaine's hair is like a car crash. You know, its something really awful and you know you shouldn't look but you just cant help yourself.

You guys are sure on point!:D

I look at him and just see fake, fake, fake! and hairline seems so tattooed!

You guys are sure on point!:D

I look at him and just see fake, fake, fake! and hairline seems so tattooed!

I don't know if it's tattooed or not, but how does he get it that high. A 3D tattoo?

high tops are sooooo late 1980's. Even Kid from Kid 'n play shaved his off

images

50096.jpg'
[/url][url='http://www.askmen.com/' t=_self] celebrity profile[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
A fan posted this info another forum:

Hey guys Jermaine did an interview with a famous French newspaper while he was in Cannes, France and talked about the kids. I translated it for you (Google of course lol):

F.-S. How will Prince, Paris and Prince Michael II, the children of your brother?
JJ Good. This morning I spoke to my mother who has custody. They are all the time with my children. I see them very often since they live next door to me.

F.-S. What do they grow up?
JJ They love the world of cinema and are unbeatable on the trades of producers, directors ... No doubt this is the Jackson! As for my children, Jaafar (15 years) and Jermajesty (11 years), they want to make music. Jermajesty has the voice of Michael and Jaafar just mine. They want to make fun of songs like ABC and wish that I finish my work soon in France for me to help.

Source: Francesoir
http://www.jermainejackson-fanclub.com/
Jermaine fan club:
24/01/2011 : A new album made in France ? This weekend, Jermaine was in Cannes after the NRJ Music Awards. He gave some interviews to french journalists. Here are some great infos:

- Jermaine will be making a new album with french musician and producers. He wanna have some new vibration so he likes to work in Europe. There can be some tunisian or arab musical stuff in it too.

- Jermaine and some members of the family will be involved in a show, at the end of the year, that will pay tribute to 40 years of Jackson music. Some dates will be in France.

- Jermaine to
ld a journalist that he and Michael recorded tracks when they both were in Bahrain. But Jermaine will not share that music. "I want to keep that for my heart", he said.

Sources: Nice Matin and France Soir
:scratch:

- Jermaine told a journalist that he and Michael recorded tracks when they both were in Bahrain. But Jermaine will not share that music. "I want to keep that for my heart", he said.

I doubt MJ recorded ANYTHING with Jermaine in the last 20 years...

What a fool!!!

As for that "Jackson show" good luck & keep MJ's kids out of this mess-to-be.

With the Cirque du Soleil shows starting in 9 months...I doubt anyone will care about a Jermaine show. Oh well...there's always 2013!

in the words of the cascios. "mj stayed away from his bros cause they brought him nothing but trouble"

in your dreams jerm. i guess thats why mj was hiding from you in london 07 when u were going around asking fans if they knew where mj was staying yet claimed u were having dinner with him that night LOL

Poor Jermaine. LOL! He will say ANYTHING in order to get some press attention.

I mean, seriously, who does he think he's kidding, if he had any recently recorded music with Michael we not only would have heard about it before, he would be using it NOW in order to launch some type of viable music career for himself.

Poor thing, wasted all of that time waiting for Michael to join the brothers on stage, now all he has left is appearing at music award shows, not as a presenter, not as a musical guest, but someone who just gets to sit in the audience.

He should have followed Tito's lead, and "maybe" he would have something going for himself today.

in the words of the cascios. "mj stayed away from his bros cause they brought him nothing but trouble"

Regardless of this, the Cascios surely proved they're not as reliable as people thought, Tyson is writing books about Jackson, too, going to Oprah with family to talk about Jackson and their bruised ego regarding the 'Michael' album , buddying with Friedman who trashed Jackson who talked to Randy Jackson for some 'news' to sell, one of those he's/they're now ready to speak against and so on, is buddies with Schmuley who betrayed Jackson, etc, so they're not exactly those who are worth being quoted just cuz they say the truth about some things or speak highly of Jackson.

- sorry for prolonging the OT -

Poor Jermaine. Still living in his dreamed world. Someone should finally announce him, he's not this Jackson ppl are interested in hearing from. Even if he's singing Michael's song (or attempting to), wearing Michael's pants and telling about a song they were working on together. He's still Jermaine.
How can you live in such fantasy for so long?
Plus he needs a new haircut too.

WOW !! He files documents that he can't afford to take care of his children and they live at his mom's house and still he goes to France, Africa and keeps Halima ???

HE CAN'T AFFORD ANYTHING !!:scratch::2cents:

WOW must be something in the shoe polish he puts on his hair !!

Aphrodesiac or Pherimones ??

:hysterical:
:swoon::scratch:

Back