Jermaine to perform "smile" at the mobo awards

jls became 'good' dancers because they were more noticed and therfore had MORE MONEY which in turn can pay for good dance teachers lol..Money makes these industrys go round

Best moment...

After someone performed, I think Kelly Rowland (that beginning where the mike wasn't working was funny in itself)

But after she finished the camera stayed on one viewpoint and you saw the guy put the mobo stand where they present awards back up onto it ! hahah ..So shabby

video montage of Michael's achievements and tributes, now Shaheen sing I'll Be There.
Is there anyione reading that still wants updates?

Latoya really shouldn't present, she's awful. Diversity now on doing a dance tribute to Michael.

Don't worry people from other countries lol.....If you go to bbc.co.uk maybe later to or tomorrow, they will have the full show on their bbc iplayer..for around 7 days

Diversity were great, although I wish they not edit their music so much and dance more.
Now Jermaine singing Smile...badly imho. :(

I hope j j does not do the fake crying thing...I kno it may have been genuined in the memorail but if he does it again it will seem artificial and fake..Mj could do it in his songs because it was part of the performance and not necessarily real..

Here you would have jj crying about his brothers death and making it out like the crying is a part of the performance instead of being natral... and if that is done again , it will just treat it as someting that should be duplicated..But unless
you want to cry for a family membersdeath, DONT JUST PRETEND...I hope he doesnt

That make sense?

Actually makes me feel sick to the stomache that most award shows didnt acknowledge Michael for years.. He just got a lifetime achievement award and wasn't here to see it. Yeah way to go. :(

I hope j j does not do the fake crying thing...I kno it may have been genuined in the memorail but if he does it again it will seem artificial and fake..Mj could do it in his songs because it was part of the performance and not necessarily real..

Here you would have jj crying about his brothers death and making it out like the crying is a part of the performance instead of being natral... and if that is done again , it will just treat it as someting that should be duplicated..But unless
you want to cry for a family membersdeath, DONT JUST PRETEND...I hope he doesnt

That make sense?

Chill out...geesh. He didn't cry.

Now JJ and Toya accepting the award. Why is Toyah so pale compared to JJ??

i have to asked... would the Mobo's acknowledged MJ with the lift time award if he was still here?
Diversity were great.
by the way. love the new banner.

Good...It is something he could have done..But phew ok

Yes exactly...so many years to give a lifetime award..I think alot of people thought..O it is michael jackson, he will be here for a long time..We have plenty of time to honour him

Life in unpredictable

Back