Jermaine to perform "smile" at the mobo awards

michaels, wendy bird,
Maybe he said that in the heat of the moment and didn,t realised he used the words of his brother.
And that it could hurt some people to hear HIM say that.

It wasn,t verry good thought off him to say that, but he did and well.....i hope to see him in june too....

What did jermaine say at the end? Please, could somebody fill me in???

michaels, wendy bird,
Maybe he said that in the heat of the moment and didn,t realised he used the words of his brother.
And that it could hurt some people to hear HIM say that.

It wasn,t verry good thought off him to say that, but he did and well.....i hope to see him in june too....

Thats cool hun just wanted to make it clear i was not bashing!!!!!

Jermaine makes me physically ill and I have no issues with him wishing god took HIM instead of Michael. Ugh, and it so isn't MJs fav song, and that's well documented. Still though, we have it bad enough with Smile, imagine if Jermaine painted his face white sucked on a lollipop and sang Childhood as his tribute.

All the Jacksons = FAIL and i hope to god those children are ok and arent being brought up to be the money hungry vultures the rest of them are.

Jermaine makes me physically ill and I have no issues with him wishing god took HIM instead of Michael. Ugh, and it so isn't MJs fav song, and that's well documented. Still though, we have it bad enough with Smile, imagine if Jermaine painted his face white sucked on a lollipop and sang Childhood as his tribute.

:eek:hmy: goodness LOL :lol: :lol:

Wow, what can we say LOL :ninja:

That's EXACTLY what someone said about Michael in a comment under a youtube video 2 days before his passing....
What's the big deal? People have been saying stuff like that about him for years.
Even a broken clock is bound to be right twice a day.

Sorry for coming in late, how was the performance? I think I would enjoy it more if Jermaine had sung a different song to Smile.

'Dynamite' anyone? Oiled up and everything?
I'll shup now :mello:

I wasn't impressed with the tribute to Michael, and I think the MOBO's are a third rate awards show. I loved LaToya's speech about Michael, and Jermaine looked too upset when singing smile and would have been better off just talking about Michael.

I didn't like the video tribute to Michael, and the small segment saying Michael accepted an offer to work with Quincy Jones when it was Michael who fought with CBS/Epic to hire Quincy Jones.

For all the people insulting jermaine....Grow the hell up and have some respect.

at the end, you are all Just fans and he is Michael's brother..do you understand? .stop the insults already, its getting really ridiculous and disrespectful.....

the hatred jermianes from some of you is really mind blowing , Grow up.

Just because he's Michaels brother means we have to like him? :mello:

you don't have to like him, in fact, Im not a jermaine fan , I don't have any of his albums, despite the fact that he can sing , I don't like his voice, what I don't understand is the outrageous hatred he gets from MJ fans, why? cause he is doing tributes to his BROTHER, or because he promised to do certain concerts but things never came to fruition ..Jermaine was always there for MJ, always there, they are family, they have issues like any other family, I fight with my brothers and my sisters sometimes so the jackson family, they are no different , at the end they are all brothers , share the same blood.

I know it was very painful for some Mj fans when Mj died, but im sure it was not as painful as jermaine felt when Mj died, he lost his brother….

what im asking for is ..Respect, some of you acting like 10 years old kids.

He is michael's brother,

you don't have to like him, in fact, Im not a jermaine fan , I don't have any of his albums, despite the fact that he can sing , I don't like his voice, what I don't understand is the outrageous hatred he gets from MJ fans, why? cause he is doing tributes to his BROTHER, or because he promised to do certain concerts but things never came to fruition ..Jermaine was always there for MJ, always there, they are family, they have issues like any other family, I fight with my brothers and my sisters sometimes so the jackson family, they are no different , at the end they are all brothers , share the same blood.

I know it was very painful for some Mj fans when Mj died, but im sure it was not as painful as jermaine felt when Mj died, he lost his brother….

what im asking for is ..Respect, some of you acting like 10 years old kids.

He is michael's brother,

Maybe so, but we are all allowed to voice our opinions. Yes he lost his brother, but some cant give Jermaine much sympathy. He can deal with Michaels death the way he wants to but thats not for us to wonder. I personally dislike Jermaine for Word to the Badd, his constant interviews, trying to benefit from Michael etc.

Jermaine is bitter over Michaels popularity and that has its effect on peoples opinions here.
I really don't think Jermaine was as close to Michael as he made out. He's everywhere right now, promoting his own career, and that wouldn't be if Michael hadn't have died. Think about it.

ok, am in class right now and my teacher is giving a lecture...but I cant concentrate and I'm tryin hard NOT to laugh:lmao:...(am wathcing MOBO awards *Latoya*) i'm like omg...woman...can u be any funnier.:laugh:..lol i love her...and Jermain...interesting...

anyway...yeah it was a refreshing experiance...:D

Love,
Romi

I see Jermaine managed to plug the memorial concert....jeez he is unbelievable! He makes me sick!

I thought it was a really nice, well done tribute. Diversity were awesome and loved how they actually copied some of the Dangerous routine from Mike's routine. Having both a singing and dancing act was a fitting tribute.

Just watching it on BBC iplayer I thought Shaheen was brilliant! Diversity's tribute was great too! I think I love la toya! Jermaine's was nice. The people waving their hands in the air was a bit strange. Overall great tribute.
Just wish they'd have given him the life time achievement award whilst he was still here!:doh:

Back