Jermaine to perform "smile" at the mobo awards

i didn't really watch Jermaine sing, i was to busy watching MJ behind him and tear up.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice that Jermaine at the end shouted something like see you next june... advertising his tribute concert in london.. knew he'd get that in at somepoint :p

the mobos tribute was fab, DIVERSITY WERE OUTSTANDING, jermaine did michael proud and Latoya...well... she was Latoya lol ... great tribute

Gotta love Latoya, and wkd jacket too lol

And how she patronised Sheepheen lol
'good boy, well done, well done wooooooow'

watched it live on BBC 3

Please are we really seeing tributes to MJ?
Miss that darlin man so so f in much :-(

An oppurtunity to plug their own thing? Soz if out of line.................but Michael is the focus........not them!

craaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!! I forgot about this! Something that was ACTUALLY on a UK tv channel that I recieve and I missed it! So it was good then?

I was watching the Michael tribute on the Mobo Awards, I only can say that I liked Diversity they were amazing, they did an awesome MJ tribute as far as concerned about Jermaine and Latoya I actually don't really have much to say... Latoya was Latoya :lol: and Jermaine well let's say I was too busy looking behind him at the Michael pictures :lol:
Anyway I liked the tribute for Michael on the VMA's better!

by the way. love the new banner.

It looks amazing up there, and thank you (I've made the new banner that is up now so) :yes:

Don't worry people from other countries lol.....If you go to bbc.co.uk maybe later to or tomorrow, they will have the full show on their bbc iplayer..for around 7 days
I don't know about others outside the UK, but I can't watch anything on the BBC site. I get a message saying it's not available in my country.

:doh: "See you in june in london"
LOL, I caught that too.

Did anyone notice that Jermaine at the end shouted something like see you next june... advertising his tribute concert in london.. knew he'd get that in at somepoint :p

:doh:
He will make it his life long job to produce MJ tributes. He did not have a job...until Mj passed.

I hope all the artists turn him down again...I wish MJ's estate would put the ca-bosh on Jermaine's Tribute-craze. They should be the one organizing such a thing down the road.

I am not gonna slag off jermaines performance because i have been yelled at way to many times to even bother saying my opinion on it!! However after accepting a lifetime achievement award on Michaels behalf you do not then go "see you in june in london" It gave me memories off seeing michael saying "see you in july" and i thought it was awful timing!

i have to asked... would the Mobo's acknowledged MJ with the lift time award if he was still here?
Diversity were great.
i met the orgniser of the mobos last year and talked about getting mj to attend. it was an aim of hers but she was pretty clueless interms of trying to get hold of his ppl. she asked who his manager was i was like your guess is as good as mine!. they are only gonna give lifetime awards out if the person attends. i guess this year would have been their best chance presuming everything had gone to plan *sigh*

I am not gonna slag off jermaines performance because i have been yelled at way to many times to even bother saying my opinion on it!! However after accepting a lifetime achievement award on Michaels behalf you do not then go "see you in june in london" It gave me memories off seeing michael saying "see you in july" and i thought it was awful timing!

:yes:

:doh:
He will make it his life long job to produce MJ tributes. He did not have a job...until Mj passed.

Message from Michael to Jermaine:

280miad.jpg

i met the orgniser of the mobos last year and talked about getting mj to attend. it was an aim of hers but she was pretty clueless interms of trying to get hold of his ppl. she asked who his manager was i was like your guess is as good as mine!. they are only gonna give lifetime awards out if the person attends. i guess this year would have been their best chance presuming everything had gone to plan *sigh*

Thats heart breaking! All the things that should have been :(

Thats heart breaking! All the things that should have been :(
well whether it happened who knows but considering he should been in the uk it would certainly have been the oppotunity if the mobos ppl decided to go for it and ask.

Would michael be proud of "us" bashing his family?

That,s a question that,s really haunting me.
i think i know the answer.

he never bashed his family in public, so we shouldn,t do that either.

i didn,t saw the perfromance, but i will look next friday when it will be shown on dutch tv.
I look forward to see a tribite that someone is doing for his brother.

well whether it happened who knows but considering he should been in the uk it would certainly have been the oppotunity if the mobos ppl decided to go for it and ask.

Yeah it would have been perfect timing really!! :(

Would michael be proud of "us" bashing his family?

That,s a question that,s really haunting me.
i think i know the answer.

he never bashed his family in public, so we shouldn,t do that either.

i didn,t saw the perfromance, but i will look next friday when it will be shown on dutch tv.
I look forward to see a tribite that someone is doing for his brother.

I would just like to add i in no way bashed his tribute just thought what he said at the end was a bit tasteless thats all! Just wanted to clear that up!

Back