Jermaine Writing Book On Life With MJ *Book To Be Released Sept 13*

Re: jermaine writing book on life with MJ

Wish him well with the book, if it's done from his heart, and not just for the money, but, it's still a tacky thing, way too many tell-alls out there about him. As it's the case with every single other book about Michael out there, though, I'm not going to buy it. I simply don't want to buy books about him..

I simply don't want to buy books about him..
That's exactly how I feel. I really don't care who the author is, I'm just NOT interested in buying somebody else's book about Michael Jackson!

Maybe if everybody and their momma weren't writing books, I would feel differently.

I admit that I am looking forward to the book by Joseph Vogel.

He's back in LA:
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
So i left Paris bathed in sunshine and arrived back to LA sodden with rain??? But it's home sweet home ; )
1 hour ago

so after 4 months of playing 'newly married' he finally made LA what a great dad after all

so after 4 months of playing 'newly married' he finally made LA what a great dad after all

You're so Bad...and very funny :lol:

Pathetic number 1 gonna pay the pensions for his kids, if he doesn't, no more passport, finish to travel around the world, to stay in luxury hotels, paid by his wife...

He signed a deal for a futur s.h.i.t book , so he got money now!

I thought Jackie said Jermaine didn't want to come back to the US because he was afraid his passport would be taken?

It's kind of funny how he was gone for months and then barely a week after Jackie's interview, he goes back home. Almost as if he's trying to prove something.

You're so Bad...and very funny :lol:

Pathetic number 1 gonna pay the pensions for his kids, if he doesn't, no more passport, finish to travel around the world, to stay in luxury hotels, paid by his wife...

He signed a deal for a futur s.h.i.t book , so he got money now!
His wife comes from an Afghani refugee family who first moved to India from Afghanistan and after few years moved to the States. Whatever money she's got on her name Jermaine's transferred to her, it's the money he has earned by BB, his various 'Smile' performances and of course his 'main job' by giving interviews about Michael. She used to work at Macy's prior to becoming the 4th (?) Mrs Jermaine Jackson.

His wife comes from an Afghani refugee family who first moved to India from Afghanistan and after few years moved to the States. Whatever money she's got on her name Jermaine's transferred to her, it's the money he has earned by BB, his various 'Smile' performances and of course his 'job' by giving interviews about Michael. She used to work at Macy's prior to becoming the 4th (?) Mrs Jermaine Jackson.

If she is helping Jermaine HIDE his assets, then she is just as bad as he is.

Working in concert to deceive the authorities and deprive the children of financial support is not a good look for the new Mrs. Jermaine Jackson and as I ALWAYS say: "When he get's tired of you, he will treat you just like he treated his last woman."

For some reason, SOME women always think "he would NEVER do that to me." And then he does exactly that. LOL!

Working in concert to deceive the authorities and deprive the children of financial support is not a good look for the new Mrs. Jermaine Jackson and as I ALWAYS say: "When he get's tired of you, he will treat you just like he treated his last woman."

For some reason, SOME women always think "he would NEVER do that to me." And then he does exactly that. LOL!
I know I never understood why women get the notion of ''he'd NEVER do this to me'' that's so naive, unfortunately a lot of women seem think like that. I really hope Halime be won't joining her antecessors, but the odds of her joining them are higher than those of her being an exception.

I have learned that lesson the hard way!! But it is so true. How he treated the last one is likely how he will treat you.

I know I never understood why women get the notion of ''he'd NEVER do this to me'' that's so naive, unfortunately a lot of women seem think like that. I really hope Halime be won't joining her antecessors, but the odds of her joining them are higher than those of her being an exception.

Yep, I'm sure when Jermaine was with Alejandra, he promised her the moon and the stars. Same goes for Margaret and Hazel.

And we all saw how their stories turned out.

Hamila, girl, you better be putting something away for a rainy day, because when you deal with a person like Jermaine Jackson, you just never know when the rain will begin to fall. Real talk!

I admit that I am looking forward to the book by Joseph Vogel.

Same here. And Cascio book. And I've already bought Aphrodite Jones book ( not things I didn't know already but good read )

I want some good read about Michael, good memories... something beautiful to survive for posterity, not only his art and his few words....

I mean in the sea of bad articles, bad books, tacky things, bad people spewing dirt and lies about Mike ... Those ones are huge piles, good ones so little...

I want something beautiful, like beautiful roses good memories to remain. I am not gonna malign all books ever written about him, of all books that will be written, it's extreme to do that.

He's back in LA:
So i left Paris bathed in sunshine and arrived back to LA sodden with rain??? But it's home sweet home ; )
1 hour ago

I thought Jackie said Jermaine didn't want to come back to the US because he was afraid his passport would be taken?

It's kind of funny how he was gone for months and then barely a week after Jackie's interview, he goes back home. Almost as if he's trying to prove something.

I'm willing to bet he used the advance he got for writing the book to pay some of his child support...That's why he is back home. After 4 months...out of the country.

So, Michael Jackson is still bailing out these good for nothing folks ...2 years after he passed.

I'm willing to bet he used the advance he got for writing the book to pay some of his child support...That's why he is back home. After 4 months...out of the country.

So, Michael Jackson is still bailing out these good for nothing folks ...2 years after he passed.

yep Memefan you are so right.. The thought of Jermaine writing a book about MJ makes me cringe. He wasn't close to MJ at all especially in their later years.

One thing I agree with Jermaine on:
@MJJPEACE there will only ever be one King of Pop. It's irrefutable history. Gimmicks can't threaten that history
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to MJJPEACE

The thought of Jermaine writing a book about MJ makes me cringe. He wasn't close to MJ at all especially in their later years.

Jermaine SHOULD be writing about his own life. Shoot, that whole story about brothers sharing AND creating children with same woman is the type of stuff they use when making a "Movie Of The Week". LOL!

Jermaine SHOULD be writing about his own life. Shoot, that whole story about brothers sharing AND creating children with same woman is the type of stuff they use when making a "Movie Of The Week". LOL!
LMAO :rollin:
Their actions show the lack of moral.. the most disgusting thing eVER happened between these three people.

LOL

And this book would not sell no exemplary and would be stranded on the shelves. :fear:

http://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5

Now the defense's TMZ leak has been plugged, we look fwd to the unhindered process of justice http://sns.ly/6pcmy8
22 hours ago

it's a sad day with the loss of Elizabeth Taylor. A marvelous woman. We are comforted by fond memories and the fact she's now at peace
23 Mar

@JulesJackson5 I'll be addressing that myth -- that Joseph pushed us into music -- in the book ; )
23 Mar

@danielhoyos @RodionZakharov @ash58 Gary is the very foundation of our story, and this book, yes.
23 Mar

So that's one more chapter checked. Writing a book is like recording: long hours ; ) Goodnight all
23 Mar

Vividly RT @Chi_Money @jermjackson5 so u still remember life in Gary? #nostalgia
23 Mar

@Kristy_Flowers Mother is fine, well & strong, thank you for asking
23 Mar

don't worry, whenever I think it's cold, I remember the winters in Gary...and THAT puts everything into a warmer context ; )
23 Mar

I swear LA is colder than Paris tonight. weather is like my body clock -- confused
23 Mar

@TheeJennaWenna_ & @AnnieMJJlover hello to you both, and thanku for all your support : )
23 Mar

@CharlieSansom yes, have been working on new music for later in the year
23 Mar

@angelikspirit already back home. First person I went to see was our mother, and I told her about everyone's love & best wishes ; )
23 Mar

@Qbees we know who's on trial, but the fear is that the defense will place his character on trial, hence the need for rebuttal
23 Mar

@RachaelFergson @hawthornefairy1: Big Brother UK was a bizarre but fun experience : )
23 Mar

StacyJ;3306494 said:
The thought of Jermaine writing a book about MJ makes me cringe. He wasn't close to MJ at all especially in their later years.

Wrong!

Summer 2005, where Mike and his kids went to live 1 year ?

Bahrain. The shit Prince of Bahrain a very very good friend of moron number 1.

Yes the prince sued Mike after, but it's happen sometimes...

Which vulture stole money from Mike in 2007 or 2008 or both ? Dr Thome x 2
A very very good friend of moron number 1.

Yes, one more time Dr Thome stole, lied to Mike, but it's happen of course between " friends ".....

So moron number 1 knew many things about Mike. Or in fact his friends wanted to know many things about his little brother, sued him, stole his money, signed fake contracts.....

The morons are wonderful©

Now you're cracking me up HAHHA

http://twitter.com/jermjackson5

1968: the blossom of the Jackson 5 tree ; )
52 minutes ago

@KitaKaT4MJ & @CAROLLUVSMJJ -- now you're both making me feel old ; )
53 minutes ago

Where did 1968 go? #nostalgia
57 minutes ago

Been writing about Suzanne today! RT @Jazz053 A soulful tribute to Suzanne Depasse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIt7XblNMZ8
58 minutes ago

Where did the first quarter of 2011 go? Time flies...
6 hours ago

@ @MJAllForLove thank you for your reminder tweets re my 2003 Michael quotes
6 hours ago

@Dalynnn88210 we miss Michael, too. Every day. thanku for your kind wishes
6 hours ago

@TeamJermaine I'm doing okay! Just busy working on the book...
6 hours ago

@ @MJAllForLove thank you for your reminder tweets re my 2003 Michael quotes
6 hours ago

^^ How come he never acknowledges when I send him reminders of his 1991 comeback song.

Ingrate!!!

Back