Jermaine Writing Book On Life With MJ *Book To Be Released Sept 13*

Re: jermaine writing book on life with MJ

Why a woman who got a brain does with a pathetic man ?

Well I quoted Alejandra's claims and I guess Halima meant that they could be lies - and that's fine. I give her that.

even if we reject nd forget everything filed and said by Alejandra It doesn't change the fact that Jermaine himself filed a document saying that he can't pay the child support and Katherine signed a document saying that she's letting Alejandra stay because of her son Jermaine asked her to. And sorry as he's been travelling around the world for the last few months I do not buy the claim of "I make $1400 per month".

Hi Ivy.

Is Halima saying that Jackie is lying also?

Jackie said quite clearly Jermaine could have his passport taken if he returns to the U.S. because of his child support issues.

Didn't Margaret say that she never received a penny in child support from Jermaine despite having a court order?

Last edited:

Jermaine and his wife can blame the media all they want fact is fact Alejandra and his kids are in need of help they are highjacking Mj estate for money because Jermaine Jackson will not pay child support or his children, the media did not make up that story.

Jermaine himself file court papers saying he can't pay child support because he only earn $1400 per month, did the media make up that?

You know I think the Jackson take us for brainless fools, they think we forget history,
Well news flash most of us did read "Jackson family values" and we did hear "a word to the bad" the media did not cause JJ child support problem,

So mr WORD TO THE BAD JERMAINE JACKSON. need to stop his games and come home pay this woman what he owed her to get her out of katherine and MJ estate back.
I AM NOT BUYING ANY JJ BOOK ABOUT MJ so as a one of my fellow fan say HE CAN SHOVE IT.

Last edited:

:doh: Oh jermaine. - Another book that I'll not buy. - It's so sad, that they all just want to cash in.:( That shows, why MJ feels himself in lifefime so lonely.:angel:

I think Halima knows Jermaine is wrong about this but she just chooses to support her husband. At least she took the time to reply to Ivy.

Exactly. What was she supposed to say, 'Yeah, you're right, my husband is this and that'...? 0..0 ...

Jermaine and Michael were close at one time right when they were younger? Then things changed? I do remember after the Bashir documentary and during the trial he defended Michael. I am just not interested in a book by Jermaine.

they were never close .

Jermaine and Michael were close at one time right when they were younger? Then things changed? I do remember after the Bashir documentary and during the trial he defended Michael. I am just not interested in a book by Jermaine.
as children, by the time Michael was an young adult Jermaine's jealousy and envy didn't have boundaries. Jermaine always felt he should have been Michael and that all the success should have been his, and he didn't mind sharing his feelings to the world in interviews back in the 80s, and as recent as in Mike's final years quote '..it could have been any of us..', let's not forget he was very vocal about his feelings in his songs too quote '...thinkin' about that pie that you've been taking from me...'

TBH, I'm not worried about this book, I've got great faith that this will too end up like every other Jermaine Jackson project, since it's got Jermaine's Midas touch..

Last edited:

as children, by the time Michael was an young adult Jermaine's jealousy and envy didn't have boundaries. Jermaine always felt he should have been Michael and that all the success should have been his, and he didn't mind sharing his feelings to the world in interviews back in the 80s, and as recent as in Mike's final years quote '..it could have been any of us..', let's not forget he was very vocal about his feelings in his songs too quote '...thinkin' about that pie that you've been taking from me...'

TBH, I'm not worried about this book, I've got great faith that this will too end up like every other Jermaine Jackson project, since it's got Jermaine's Midas touch..

That's sad. Michael was a child he didn't make himself lead singer. The other brothers are talented but Michael worked hard for everything. Nobody took anything from him.

Jermaine makes me sick... When he announced MJ had passed at the press conference he didn't even seem sincere or heartbroken to me. I just find him very shady.. This whole recording an album and hounding MJ to tour and hooking him up with Thome Thome is shady as hell to me.

Jermaine makes me sick... When he announced MJ had passed at the press conference he didn't even seem sincere or heartbroken to me. I just find him very shady.. This whole recording an album and hounding MJ to tour and hooking him up with Thome Thome is shady as hell to me.
u really think so? That was the only time I saw honest pain and overall sincerity..

well

Halima Rashid
@jermjackson5 Always gives his time for charity, Love him for that...

Ivy
@halimarashid @jermjackson5 good to hear but don't forget charity begins at home. hard to respect someone who doesn't support his own kids.

halimarashid
What do you know about Jermaine and his kids???

Ivy
@halimarashid everyone saw court documents and not paying child support. I did not question his love, I questioned his financial support.
how can u deny being late on child support, claiming not earning money, AJ stay at Hayvenhurst so that she won't go to court
when it's written on court documents for everyone to see and when jermaine brought no explanation to whatsoever about this?
again I wouldn't dare to question his LOVE for his kids but news flash a lot of people questions lack of financial support

halimarashid
Do you think every court document is correct??

Ivy
@halimarashid AJ filed the document KJ signed in 2007 to let her stay at the house. Jermaine himself filed a document saying he owns minimal
AJ and Jermaine divorce declarations is also public. Will you kindly tell me which one of them has wrong information?
Jackie 2 days ago on a radio show confirmed that Jermaine doesn't return to US because he's afraid his passport will be taken.
Like I said if we are wrong than it's perhaps better to explain yourselves so that people won't have misconceptions about you
I'm sad that @halimarashid is trying to portray me as the "bad guy" when Jermaine himself filed the documents saying that he
earns $1000 month & cant pay and CSSD has filed saying he's late on $90K child support. I didn't make it up.

halimarashid
I'm not portraying you as a bad guy, all i'm saying is don't believe everything you hear in the media
there is always 2 sides to the story

Ivy
I have increased respect 4 @halimarashid as she was woman enough to address issues. sadly cant say the same 4 some who hide behind "block".

oh and btw - I had only been following Jermaine for 1 day and sent him only 1 tweet, that was enough to get me blocked :p

Wow! :bugeyed Jerma not like being confronted.

I give her props as she answered (she could have kept silent) and defended her man. I can't say the same for Jermaine who choose to hid behind the "block".

for everyone I recommend Joe Vogel's book about Michael's Music "Man in the music"

http://www.amazon.com/Man-Music-Creative-Michael-Jackson/dp/1402779380

Fully support Vogel & his book.

I exchanged with him a couple of times, and he seems really respectful of MJ's talent & legacy.

@joevogel_
Thank you! I tried to give it the quality, depth, and comprehensiveness MJ deserves.

I will definitely get this book.

If this book sees the light of day, just watch out for Jermaine's pompousness shining through while doing press for this. I can't help but think that he thinks this is his time now to shine, using MJ of course in the process.

If this book sees the light of day, just watch out for Jermaine's pompousness shining through while doing press for this. I can't help but think that he thinks this is his time now to shine, using MJ of course in the process.

Yep, it is sad but Michael's death gave a lot of Jackson's the opportunity to restart their career--Janet, Rebbie, Latoya, Jermaine, pa pa Joe, etc. It is the truth whether some like it or don't. Sadly, some fans will buy the book because they feel brother Jermaine will know a lot about Michael.

Yep, it is sad but Michael's death gave a lot of Jackson's the opportunity to restart their career--Janet, Rebbie, Latoya, Jermaine, pa pa Joe, etc. It is the truth whether some like it or don't. Sadly, some fans will buy the book because they feel brother Jermaine will know a lot about Michael.

What you speak is the truth.

I am now seeing that the book will be released on Oct. 13th, and is the cover I'm seeing really the real deal? 'cause it looks so amateurish! Wait, can Jermaine use this photo of Michael for the cover of his book? does'nt he have to get permission from The Estate?

What you speak is the truth.

I am now seeing that the book will be released on Oct. 13th, and is the cover I'm seeing really the real deal? 'cause it looks so amateurish! Wait, can Jermaine use this photo of Michael for the cover of his book? does'nt he have to get permission from The Estate?

I don't think the estate own the rights to all MJ pictures. He simply ask the photographer.

That is how Katherine & Howard Mann got in trouble, last year. Most of the pictures in her books are copyrighted to the photographers...and none of them gave permission for their pictures to be published.

For a while, last november 2 photographers wanted to sue both of them...there was back & forth for months, but they felt uneasy suing Katherine.

I don't know if that was ever resolved.

Sometimes I think that I'm not a MJ fans.

I defend Mike against everybody, people who trashed and still trash him, I HATE THEM AND WISH THE WORST FOR THEM.

People who use his name and his kids for their money, it's the same, I hate this kind of people. And the Jackson family is included of course.

And when you defend Mike agaisnt all these morons, you are banned from a normaly " MJ board ".

I'm not sure to be a MJ fans anymore. I never liked the Jacksons, respect until 1982 but after they don't exist so I don't care. And to be banned from a MJ board because you say the truth about some members of this pathetic family is hurts. Yes it hurts a lot.

The 25 june 2009 was the day where everything finished. All the blablabla my brother, my uncle, my son sorry my money maker, I can't stand it anymore.

I'm a King fan since I'm 7, I'm 24, and I think I'm done. Thanks to some " MJ fans " that I will never understand....

What on earth are you on about? You have a serious chip on your shoulder, and most of this stuff you post in just about every thread makes no sense whatsoever. It's been explained to you many times about just keeping decorum! It feels like banging heads against brick walls. I'm done with trying to explain this to you. If I knew no better I'd think you were doing this intentionally to wind us all up here. Just give it up, think about something else other than what you 'believe' to be happening here, it's not, ok? You need to get over this, seriously.

:doh:

What on earth are you on about? You have a serious chip on your shoulder, and most of this stuff you post in just about every thread makes no sense whatsoever. It's been explained to you many times about just keeping decorum! It feels like banging heads against brick walls. I'm done with trying to explain this to you. If I knew no better I'd think you were doing this intentionally to wind us all up here. Just give it up, think about something else other than what you 'believe' to be happening here, it's not, ok? You need to get over this, seriously.

:doh:

they arent talking about this board

very true, and the fact so many jacksons grabbed that oppotunity with open arms sums everything up

Sadly that's the truth right there. When Michael first passed and for a while after I actually defended the Jacksons-they were his family after all. But now all I see are people using their dead brother's name for money with pretty much every single one signing up for book deals to talk about Michael. Even Janet, who I have never had a problem with as she has always had her own very sucessful career I am dubious about as she has had a career boost since Michael passed when her career was pretty flat just before and I'm not convinced that she hasn't exploited this.

very true, and the fact so many jacksons grabbed that oppotunity with open arms sums everything up

very sad isn't it.. Mike wasn't even buried and they all wanted to shine so badly.. Book deals, tours, talk shows stints, movies, records, poetry books, going on tour to promote mental illness, and everything else. Smiling and grinning along the way and their brother/son's murderer still hasn't been brought to justice. It makes me sick to my stomach. I can't stand any of them. They have never given a damn about MJ. It has always been about themselves.

Sadly that's the truth right there. When Michael first passed and for a while after I actually defended the Jacksons-they were his family after all. But now all I see are people using their dead brother's name for money with pretty much every single one signing up for book deals to talk about Michael. Even Janet, who I have never had a problem with as she has always had her own very sucessful career I am dubious about as she has had a career boost since Michael passed when her career was pretty flat just before and I'm not convinced that she hasn't exploited this.

I said it from the very beginning when she along with the other siblings threw MJ under the bus after his death. She continued smiling and grinning along the way. It's so very sad. Right now almost two years later not one of them has sought justice for MJ. Not one of them has spoken out angrily or harshly at Murray for taking advantage of their brother. They believe their brother had a problem, yet none of them helped him in life or death. If they thought he had a problem that's even more reason to be bashing a doctor who took advantage of their brother's illness. Not one word from any of them.

very sad isn't it.. Mike wasn't even buried and they all wanted to shine so badly.. Book deals, tours, talk shows stints, movies, records, poetry books, going on tour to promote mental illness, and everything else. Smiling and grinning along the way and their brother/son's murderer still hasn't been brought to justice. It makes me sick to my stomach. I can't stand any of them. They have never given a damn about MJ. It has always been about themselves.

The mental illness awareness is the only decent thing done in the bunch of talk show stints, I think, although how much of the show was relegated to the topic, I do not know.
On topic, I hope Jermaine finds the peace he needs after writing the book, since the project is a done deal. I will skip this one and save my money for a fantastic Estate promoted project, product or event.

halimarashid
Do you think every court document is correct??

halimarashid
I'm not portraying you as a bad guy, all i'm saying is don't believe everything you hear in the media there is always 2 sides to the story

It "appears" as if Halima is a graduate of The Katherine Jackson School Of Matrimony. LOL!

Where your first lesson is: Stand By You Man, Even If It Makes You Look Foolish!

There is no defense for a man who does not want to support his children, and I won't be shocked to see Halima on the SAME line with Alejandra in a few years, when Jermaine Jackson trades her in for a NEWER, YOUNGER model. Which "appears" to be his M.O.

Sigh... shakes head... laughs (just a bit)

I don't know why, but the only way I can think of this book is a A.Klein way.. like:

''Michael and I were like soul twins (yeah right) He was the greatest person on earth, so generous, so loving.. but you know.. he liked to pee in front of people''

Kind of book everybody who wants cash will do.. just as Halperin, say many nice things about Mike and put some weird stuff, coming from nowhere, so it's crunchy and juicy and those crunchy things will not reveal the 'real' MJ.. it will only show the real feelings of the author towards MJ.. Jealousy.

Back