Jermaine's hairstyle

As my grandmother would say, his hair is fried, dyed, and laid to the side..lol
Jermaine has dyed his hair jet black and has some kind of perm in it to straighten the sides of his hair and he probably has an S-curl in the top part to give it that curly wave pattern.. I bet you he ties his hair up at night to keep the sides flat.. lmao...

Ok....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

U know the folks who spend hourrs in the salon...lol :tease:

From what I can tell he still has a reasonable natural hairline and all that 'black paint' only serves to make it look like he has a bigger problem than what is actually the case.

Jermaine's a trendsetter, his hairstyle's way ahead of its time. Just you wait and see, one day we'll all be going into our local hairdressers, handing them a picture and saying 'I'll have The Jermaine, please'.

Ive allways thought it looks like he colours the side in with black marker pen haha

Jermaine has been the king of greasy and rocking that hairstyle for ATLEAST 20 years...if not longer...i love jermaine tho but that brother sure is greasy!
He still doesn't beat Rod Stewart, who has had the same hairdo since the 1970s, lol.

I love Jermaine but that hair has gotta go! I never noticed it until I was watching him on Larry King with my mother and she asked what the hell was on the sides of his hair and if he painted it on with shoe polish or something! Now I can't take my eyes off it. I wonder if he uses a stencil to get that shape or if he's just a good artist?

It's like shoe polish right? :unsure:

JermaineJackson.jpg

My mother is a hairdresser, so maybe she knows some ancient shoe polish camouflage techniques or something, because I think she was probably right!

It's odd that this thread gets more views than the one about Jermaine's music and it's been here a lot longer.

It's odd that this thread gets more views than the one about Jermaine's music and it's been here a lot longer.

Not really
alot of people were thinking the same thing
I just can't believe something actually took it there and posted a thread about it.....

Hell Yeah!!!
His brother dying has nothing to do with people talking about Jermaine's hair...;D

yes but when that picture was taken he was upset an distressed over Michael, you could chose a different picture to make fun of his hair

Back