Joe Jackson: "I blame my wife for Michael's death"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand what u are saying .my question is why every Jackson run to tabloid to tell their side of story.they are also playing with fans emotions by doing this ,why every one in that family want fans on their side that is beyond my understanding.

i don't know. i can't stop any Jackson news from making this site.

having said everything i said..do i believe everything that Michael has ever said about Joseph Jackson? Yes. but, then, i've always believed anything that came out of Michael's mouth. and i've seen the validity of his statements.

The rags pay

lol..reminds me of our convo about AEG. it's hard to find anybody who will say 'no', to money. i don't care how much they have, or have access to.

Michael was a different story though. he truly was never self centered. money didn't change that. he was special.

this is an all around sad situation. but i want to say this..

this video reminds me of the video for Tiger Woods, and the voice of his father. that video was spliced so that it became something that it wasn't. we were led to believe that Tiger's father was talking to him about his indiscretions, when, in fact his father was talking to his mother about something entirely different. this is news of the world. and the video keeps cutting, as if edited. i'm not going to say whether Joseph is talking about what we think he is talking about. i will say this..there have been numerous threads with videos of different members of the Jackson family, saying things that pit members of the fanbase against each other, and different members of the Jackson family. Moderators are saying that there are rules to be followed, but we all know the flashpoints of these various videos, and the human emotion involved. certain members of this site show great love for one Jackson, adn great contempt for another Jackson, while chastising other members for showing love for yet another Jackson, while holding contempt for yet even another Jackson. and the videos sound like each Jackson family member is blaming another member for other things that are massive flashpoints. in the end, we have one big unhappy extended 'family', that includes members of this site, and members of the Jackson family, that are throwing haymakers, and giving moral speeches, at the same time. and nobody on this site will want to admit this, but we're all being played by the press, right now. that includes tabloid articles playing musical chairs with different sections of this site. for all we know, the press might be spying on this site, and seeing that tabloid articles go in the tabloid section, so they might be splicing videos to make mods on this site, change their minds.

as Bill Oreilly would say...'What say ye?'

Well, in general I agree with you but the first phrases Joe says in the video are pretty clear, he states he told Katherine that she should have gone to Michael because things would heve gone differently and they would not have lost their son (ok. I hope the verbs are correct in this phrase!). I find very difficult to think they edited his words, unless they really did a copy/paste almost on every word.

From my point of view, hating Jackson family members makes no sense. I don't hate Joe, and in general I take the opinions of the Jackson members as what they are: opinions I may not agree with, hopefully made in good faith. And the opinion Joe express in the video is just... depressing. It's hard to stay neutral when you hear his words, I think.

The press may be playing with us, but the first that accept to be part of the game are the ones who go there, on TV and magazines, and speak. They are entitled to express their opinions, but they will cause some reaction in the people, it's human.

Well, in general I agree with you but the first phrases Joe says in the video are pretty clear, he states he told Katherine that she should have gone to Michael because things would heve gone differently and they would not have lost their son (ok. I hope the verbs are correct in this phrase!). I find very difficult to think they edited his words, unless they really did a copy/paste almost on every word.

From my point of view, hating Jackson family members makes no sense. I don't hate Joe, and in general I take the opinions of the Jackson members as what they are: opinions I may not agree with, hopefully made in good faith. And the opinion Joe express in the video is just... depressing. It's hard to stay neutral when you hear his words, I think.

The press may be playing with us, but the first that accept to be part of the game are the ones who go there, on TV and magazines, and speak. They are entitled to express their opinions, but they will cause some reaction in the people, it's human.

that video sounded like commercials on the radio. almost every line was spliced, as if giving the impression that the speaker didn't need to take a breath. i understand what you are saying..and there is no disputing that these people are going to these tabloids...but the splicing is there..and i'm just entering the thought into the ether, for people to keep in mind, when they make their assertions. ANYTHING is possible with video technology, these days..and people are taking advantage of it.

the unspliced ,sounding, Tiger Woods video convinced me of that, beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Last edited:
Let me address the tabloid issue.

This is the second story in the last few weeks that comes from a tabloid (NOTW) that we allowed to be posted at News & Happenings (after a discussion amongst staff, as well as due to requests from members).

Like Sloride said although it is so sad to see that family (and in some cases lawyers etc) give interviews to tabloids that doesn't even show the decency to call Michael by his name (and uses that name he hated so much), we cannot deny the fact that family members talk to tabloids/celebrity news-gossip websites and gives them information.

So the question becomes is this an important information that help us in or quest to searching answers about stuff related to Michael (about death, will, estate, kids etc) and can we confirm the validity of the information.

For example when the trust documents leaked , they were such a crucial part of the puzzle that they couldn't be overlooked as tabloid.

Like mentioned in the note in the first post due the whole purpose was at least temporarily allow it to be in News and Happenings so that the information (that seems to be really coming from Joe) is not overlooked.

Let me address the tabloid issue.

This is the second story in the last few weeks that comes from a tabloid (NOTW) that we allowed to be posted at News & Happenings (after a discussion amongst staff, as well as due to requests from members).

Like Sloride said although it is so sad to see that family (and in some cases lawyers etc) give interviews to tabloids that doesn't even show the decency to call Michael by his name (and uses that name he hated so much), we cannot deny the fact that family members talk to tabloids/celebrity news-gossip websites and gives them information.

So the question becomes is this an important information that help us in or quest to searching answers about stuff related to Michael (about death, will, estate, kids etc) and can we confirm the validity of the information.

For example when the trust documents leaked , they were such a crucial part of the puzzle that they couldn't be overlooked as tabloid.

Like mentioned in the note in the first post due the whole purpose was at least temporarily allow it to be in News and Happenings so that the information (that seems to be really coming from Joe) is not overlooked.

the bolded is the keyword. and as far as the docs are concerned, about the will...i still say, anything is possible, including doc forging...

today, i live in a world where i question everything. the bottom line is, the press made you break your own rules. we can't deny that. who knows what they will do, next.

In light of the above - perhaps Mr Jackson would be advised to issue a disclaimer statement if he was in any way misquoted or misrepresented!

Katherine should have been there??

Ugh sorry, but where the fuck was he whenever Michael needed him? Michael would have appreciated it so much if Joe had made a genuine attempt to be there. Joe is absolutely full of it, he can't even put two words together anyway.

In light of the above - perhaps Mr Jackson would be advised to issue a disclaimer statement if he was in any way misquoted or misrepresented!

Joe's publicist is Angel Eure (aka Angel Howansky). If Joe was taken out of context Angel should be releasing a statement like yesterday. I eagerly await her response.... :smilerolleyes:

So as far as the interview I'm disgusted but the only good thing to come from the interview is it's nice to hear Debbie has visited the children. Either then that I cannot believe Joe would blame Katherine like that!

OMG this is sad I'm shocked but not Surprise! I don't get Joe he can't have it both ways!

He didn't want MJ to do the this is it shows but wanted him to do the J5 thing, which still means touring!

He didn't want MJ to do the this is it shows but tried to get AEG to pay MJ in American dollars instead!

He said MJ wanted him to do something about all those shows yet, MJ laugh in his face along with Katherine when he was yelling about the shows? What? Sounds like MJ didn't want him to do nothing if he laughing at him!

I don't think there is important information here regarding those things, and the headline is purposely inflamitary. There is no purpose other than to rile people up, and it did it's job. I agree with 144,000 on that point, did you see the headline from The Examiner?!

Joe was describing how he reacted on the day of Michael's death. No it wasn't nice. Though I don't think that is an crucial part of the puzzle of what happend to Michael. Unless people really feel Mrs Jackson is a part of the puzzle -_-.

What did we achieve in this thread? Nothing, except to use it as an outlet for frustration and some harsh words.

In my opinion things like this are not important because the more we put importance on things like this, the more we lose Michael. Time would be better spent on discussing Michael, but it's always controversial gossipy threads about family members which are most popular. The more we are wasting brain power (and forum space) talking about things like this, the less we are having constructive discussions and the less we are talking about Michael. Like, we are shifting focus onto them and away from Michael. That's how I feel anyway. (I said Michael a lot of times then :ph34r:)

Im still in shock bout this, im so angry with joe.

"I wish I had made him walk away from those shows.

Sure, but Joe had no problem having Michael do shows for him. As long as Joe gets paid, Michael is just fine.

But in the past year Mr Jackson has said and done some things that confirmed in my mind what I have suspected in my heart all along - that Michael distanced himself from his father and some members of his family for a reason.

And those reasons are becoming increasingly clear.

What has always been confirmed in my mind is that Joe has always been about "money" when it comes to Michael. Michael was his cash register that's it- not a son, a loved one, but just his golden egg.

I don't think there is important information here regarding those things, and the headline is purposely inflamitary. There is no purpose other than to rile people up, and it did it's job. I agree with 144,000 on that point, did you see the headline from The Examiner?!

Joe was describing how he reacted on the day of Michael's death. No it wasn't nice. Though I don't think that is an crucial part of the puzzle of what happend to Michael. Unless people really feel Mrs Jackson is a part of the puzzle -_-.

What did we achieve in this thread? Nothing, except to use it as an outlet for frustration and some harsh words.

In my opinion things like this are not important because the more we put importance on things like this, the more we lose Michael. Time would be better spent on discussing Michael, but it's always controversial gossipy threads about family members which are most popular. The more we are wasting brain power (and forum space) talking about things like this, the less we are having constructive discussions and the less we are talking about Michael. Like, we are shifting focus onto them and away from Michael. That's how I feel anyway. (I said Michael a lot of times then :ph34r:)

Threads like this are important to me, because the most important thing, imo, is justice for Michael. The sad fact is that his own family is making it easy for Murray's defense. It is important for us to discuss and counteract as much as we can with the FACTS to any media that may be lurking, and we know they do.

We have already lost Michael. I would hate to see his legacy and reputation destroyed by his own family in the pursuit of money.

As for those who favor this Jackson or that one - well, this is a Michael Jackson forum and he and his children are the ONLY Jacksons I care about.

I have to stick up for Joe this time.

That was just hours after Michael passed away. Remember the atmosphere of that day? Everyone was just out of it.

And people react to deaths in different ways.

A year after, and not just a few hours, who is Joe blaming now??? AEG, Sony, Thome, DiLeo....and is not saying a word about Katherine.

"I wish I made him walk away from those shows."

The shows did not kill him. But yes, they were a distraction and trap for the plan to murder him.

Last edited:
I don't think there is important information here regarding those things, and the headline is purposely inflamitary. There is no purpose other than to rile people up, and it did it's job. did you see the headline from The Examiner?!

:agree:

As reported by TMZ and confirmed by Brian Oxman Joe is planning to file a lawsuit against AEG, and this interview has information relating to concerts and his interactions with AEG. That was the reason for consideration - not his statements towards Katherine.

---------------------------------------
If you read both :
on one hand Joe is claiming ( in the lawsuit) AEG was dictating Michael's medical care (drugging him)
on the other hand he's claiming that if he's mother was with him, he'll be relaxed and okay

on one hand he's claiming that Michael was forced for rehearsals/ concerts when he was unable and disabled
on the other hand he's saying that in a meeting to reduce the number of concerts Michael was laughing at the talks.

Last edited:
As reported by TMZ and confirmed by Brian Oxman Joe is planning to file a lawsuit against AEG, and this interview has information relating to concerts and his interactions with AEG. That was the reason for consideration - not his statements towards Katherine.
And.....

Brian Oxman tonight on Geraldo At Large FOXNews at 7 pm PST and 10 pm ESTas he discusses the latest happenings and legal battles pertaining to Michael Jackson.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2843099&postcount=1

Does anyone watch?

Why must it always be someone was controlling Michael someone was drugging him blah blah blah. Michael was not a stupid person who could not make his own decisions. I refuse to stick up for Joe Jackson are anyone who says something so blatantly wrong. If he felt this way after Michael died why did he feel the need to tell the NOTW this? Oh yeah they pay right. Don't you know AEG are going to kill Joe and Oxman if they try to sue him? Everyone around Michael said he was fine nothing was wrong. People who had nothing to do with AEG he was fine he was happy he was ready to go. Michael's autopsy nothing was wrong a healthy man No drugs found in his system expect what Conrad Murray put there he died from Acute Propofol Intoxcation. Rapid propofol posining not drug addction. Why are people dancing around the truth? Dammit the sky is blue and Oxman and Joe are trying to tell us it is pink. Today is Sunday they are trying to tell us it is Tuesday. Water is wet they are trying to tell us it is dry. Goodness Michael can't even get credit from his own father I am so sick and tired of that man

Last edited:

That was just hours after Michael passed away. Remember the atmosphere of that day? Everyone was just out of it.

A year after, and not just a few hours, who is Joe blaming now??? AEG, Sony, Thome, DiLeo....and is not saying a word about Katherine.

The shows did not kill him. But yes, they were a distraction and trap for the plan to murder him.

I'd never stick up for Joe on this. Yeah, could be he spoke in the emotion of the time - but he did NOT have to repeat it nearly a year later to a tabloid. It was unnecessary and completely uncalled for. Probably hurt Katherine enough to hear it then. Why would he want to publicly hurt her now???

Where was that emotion when he was promoting his record label?

If you read both :
on one hand Joe is claiming ( in the lawsuit) AEG was dictating Michael's medical care (drugging him)
on the other hand he's claiming that if he's mother was with him, he'll be relaxed and okay

on one hand he's claiming that Michael was forced for rehearsals/ concerts when he was unable and disabled
on the other hand he's saying that in a meeting to reduce the number of concerts Michael was laughing at the talks.

Exactly...Contradiction.

Threads like this are important to me, because the most important thing, imo, is justice for Michael.

I respect your feelings as you respect mine. Though if you don't mind me saying, I don't see how this thread is getting justice for Michael.

All this thread will do is bring out negative feelings, there will be harsh words said, it will go off topic, there will be arguments, and then it will be closed.

There is nothing here regarding Michael's death/the case that hasn't already been said. We're going round and round in circles gaining nothing.

this is a Michael Jackson forum

Exactly. :flowers:

I knew you'd understand where I'm coming from.

I'd never stick up for Joe on this. Yeah, could be he spoke in the emotion of the time - but he did NOT have to repeat it nearly a year later to a tabloid. It was unnecessary and completely uncalled for. Probably hurt Katherine enough to hear it then. Why would he want to publicly hurt her now???

My thoughts exactly. Why talk about it now? It's so hurtful and won't bring Michael back. :no:

What has always been confirmed in my mind is that Joe has always been about "money" when it comes to Michael. Michael was his cash register that's it- not a son, a loved one, but just his golden egg.

What I have ALWAYS maintained!:clapping:

Anyway, as for this latest stunt by Joe, SICKENING!!!!:evil: but whats interesting to me is this, if Michael was so messed up, what was the purpose of pushing him to agree to do the concerts with his brothers then? MONEY! I bet you nobody would've seen fit to help him then right? I don't care what anyone else says, to have gone and blamed Katherine outright like that is unforgiveable!

BTW.....I am just so sick and tired of people, especially family members, going around making it seem as though Michael was a complete idiot when it came to his affairs. Oh, how I wish, seeing as though MJ loved to record almost everything, that there exists footage of him making things clear where his family and certain other people are concerned!

They go to tabloids because they like what they get from it. Otherwise,

they would have stopped doing so.

It's simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back