Joe Jackson: "I blame my wife for Michael's death"

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now randy and joe are on same page .........throwing Katherine under the bus.
Katherine needs to open her eyes and stop supporting joe.
i can see in every interview he talking about kids and their ability to get in show business which Michael never did.that is why i want this man far away from this man.
how 1st janet then rebbie then randy and now joe pushing for drug addict theory,so randy is successful in uniting his family on this one .
anything for money is their new motto.:angry: :puke:

Normally I'd take anything from NOTW with a grain of salt, but actually seeing the video of Joe talking about Katherine has me completely disgusted. Just what in the world was he thinking when he said what he did to the camera?

:no:

I always try my hardest to give the benefit of the doubt to Joe Jackson. I think "he's old, perhaps he has people (lawyers, business partners etc) around him that aren't necessarily good or competent".. But Joe is making it too hard..

First he's full of conflicting statements - he fought to get MJ into rehab for prescription drug addiction but then later he says he didn't know if it was drugs simply he didn't look good.. so which one is it?

(in that video when he says "he looked kinda funny" - who says that kind of thing about their own son? Is it any mystery why Michael hated his looks?)

Now the reason of why Michael was afraid changed as well. He was afraid that "he was going to be shot on stage".. Sorry but that doesn't sound like the conspiracy theories that they were telling us for the last year. It doesn't look like powerful people that are around Michael were trying to get Michael's catalog and using Dr. Murray to medicate/ murder Michael, faking everything on the way. "Being shot on stage" is more like a terrorist attack or a crazy person type of event, done by a person who doesn't have access to Michael but waiting for a public appearance...

The agreed upon TII concerts has increased from 10 to 15 and in the meeting to reduce the numbers Michael seemed to be "having fun" and not supporting Joe's efforts to reduce the concert numbers.

And blaming Katherine? I'm going with Joe's words "she was weeping uncontrollably", "she never recovered", "she is a shell of a woman she was".. and yet you point the finger at her and blame her? Sorry that's just ruthless, that's evil..

Last edited:
I always stick up for Joe, how he used to hit the kid... times have changed since then I would say, but for him to say such garbage, I will NEVER stick up for him again !!! :mad:.
What is wrong with Joe Jackson. Better still whats right with him :angry:

oooi.gif

Tabloid + Joe = I think I'll vomit.

P.S.: The Jacksons seem to love tabloids. Especially those known to pay for news.

What a shame.
That family is one of the most dysfunctional I have seen in my life,they dont care about the feelings of other members as long as they can make some money and Joe is one of the coldest father I've seen ,doubt he has a drop of blood in his vein,no one can blame michael for distancing himself from him,What a sociopath?Can you imagine he's surprised he shed a tear for his own biological son,cant believe my eyes,he is a disgrace to mankind.
80 year old man airing family problems in tabloids.Shame on him for throwing kate under the bus .he makes me sick.yuck!!!

so now randy and joe are on same page .........throwing Katherine under the bus.
Katherine needs to open her eyes and stop supporting joe.
i can see in every interview he talking about kids and their ability to get in show business which Michael never did.that is why i want this man far away from this man.
how 1st janet then rebbie then randy and now joe pushing for drug addict theory,so randy is successful in uniting his family on this one .
anything for money is their new motto.:angry: :puke:

yeah i think it's not a coincidence that more members of the family are pushing for the druggie/dead man walking version of MJ....they don't care about murrey,even if convicted he's not going to spend much time in jail anyway so they are trying to sue whoever they can to get money....maybe even settle...they are trying to discredit kate in her weakest moment just like they did with M in 2005,that's where randy successfully robbed his own brother....I'm afraid kate is getting tired and weak for real and they are trying to take advantage of this and get to M's kids(look what happened with the belts..an it wouldn't surprise me if they parade them at M's resting place for all the paparazzi to see)...also just because many family members keep quiet doesn't mean they don't support joe or randy like janet and rebbie already do publicly.

I always try my hardest to give the benefit of the doubt to Joe Jackson. I think "he's old, perhaps he has people (lawyers, business partners etc) around him that aren't necessarily good or competent".. But Joe is making it too hard..

First he's full of conflicting statements - he fought to get MJ into rehab for prescription drug addiction but then later he says he didn't know if it was drugs simply he didn't look good.. so which one is it?

Now the reason of why Michael was afraid changed as well. He was afraid that "he was going to be shot on stage".. Sorry but that doesn't sound like the conspiracy theories that they were telling us for the last year. It doesn't look like powerful people that are around Michael were trying to get Michael's catalog and using Dr. Murray to medicate/ murder Michael, faking everything on the way. "Being shot on stage" is more like a terrorist attack or a crazy person type of event, done by a person who doesn't have access to Michael but waiting for a public appearance...

The agreed upon TII concerts has increased from 10 to 15 and in the meeting to reduce the numbers Michael seemed to be "having fun" and not supporting Joe's efforts to reduce the concert numbers.

And blaming Katherine? I'm going with Joe's words "she was weeping uncontrollably", "she never recovered", "she is a shell of a woman she was".. and yet you point the finger at her and blame her? Sorry that's just ruthless, that's evil..

I completely agree with you. I just cannot believe what I'm seeing/hearing/reading here. Just absolutely dispicable. I just don't know what to say...

*****'s dad: 'Will could be fake'

Joe Jackson questions son Michael's will
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sho...e-is-investigating-validity-of-sons-will.html

By James Desborough, 13/06/2010

LIVID Joe Jackson has revealed how a team of legal experts are examining the validity of Michael's will and trust fund.

Currently lawyers John Branca and John McClain act as estate administrators with control over Jackson's assets - which on paper are worth around a billion dollars.

In the last year the estate raised an estimated £320m with movie, show, music deals, royalty payments and licensing agreements.

The respected Los Angeles-based lawyers have control along with Michael's mother Katherine after ***** signed a 2002 will.

READ: *****'S DAD BLAMES WIFE FOR SON'S DEATH

As part of that the singer set up a Trust fund running parallel with the estate to siphon profits for the benefit of his mum and three children.

Last summer L.A superior court judge Mitchell Beckloff sanctioned the papers as the most recent will.

But Joe is working on a challenge against the five page document - even though it appears to be *****'s signature and MJ initials all over it.

Joe's concerns were raised over a string of errors in the paperwork and questions over Michael's knowledge of the will.

Joe told us: "There are a lot of things that don't seem to be correct, which I want checked out by people in the know.

One key factor in his challenge is the signature date of *****. On the document it shows a black felt pen signature from the singer noting he agreed the documents on July 7 2002.

Joe and Michael's close friend Reverend Al Sharpton insist that the singer was in New York with him that day. The singer spent three days from July 6 to July 9 filing a petition against his record label boss Tommy Mottola in a long running court case with Sony music.

Sharpton is willing to swear an affidavit to say they were there together.

Joe's boffins have also drafted in handwriting experts to verify that the initials against each paragraph of the will match that of the superstar.

Oddly the first three paragraphs are not initialled in the final document. The size and shapes of *****'s pen strokes are also being analysed.

Other issues raised include mis-spellings and incorrect names for those close to the King Of Pop.

Second wife Debbie Rowe's middle name is printed as Jean - it is really Jeanne.

His daughter Paris's middle name is wrong. Lawyers had forgotten her middle name was Michael - Paris Michael Katherine Jackson.

Youngest son Blanket was listed by his nickname and middle named as Joseph - his birth certificate names him as Prince Michael Jackson II.

In 2007 Jackson gave a TV interview where he revealed that he signed a string of legal documents while under the influence of pain medication drugs in the previous decade.

*****, who died aged 50, confessed he was "impaired" by prescription pills in 2002 and 2003.

Joe added: "I don't know how strong my case will be, but I want to know the truth and I'm out for justice.

"I suspect that this will may be a fake. I want to know that my son's money is being looked after in the best way."

If Joe gives the green light to a legal challenge it will be one of the biggest court cases in American history.

Jacksons's assets made up of his song catalogue, half the Sony-ATV library, commercial rights and merchandising opportunities are vast.

The estate's on course to make over £2bn in the next decade - with that fortune growing to as much as £3bn by the time Blanket hits 40-years-old.

Two weeks ago we published the Trust document's paperwork outlining how MJ wanted his wealth distributed.

Katherine and the children shared forty percent, while the remainder was handed to charity.

As yet the estate has not handed over money to the Katherine from the Trust.

As we revealed she is bankrupt - and relies on handouts from the children's monthly allowance determined in court.

Currently that Trust fund's value means Katherine should bank £69m GBP.

"I just don't understand how the people who have run our son's business can make millions of dollars - but we the family - and especially Katherine -who is named in the Trust - hasn't gone a dime.

"Michael looked after Katherine throughout her life - he would be disgusted by this."

Tough Joe remains unaffected by the public's perception of him as an unemotional, callous tyrant. Unhappy Michael fired him as his manager, admitted he made him faint with fear and never felt any love.

Joe confessed: "I don't know why Michael said those things. If I wasn't strict Michael may have ended up in street gangs as a kid.

"I put an awful lot of work into getting him developed for show business. He knew I loved him. I regret that I didn't say goodbye properly.

"I want his legacy to live forever.

"I am hoping to do a museum and cultural centre in our home town Gary, Indiana in his honour.

" I'm working on a photo book with my wife called Never Can Say Goodbye showing his life in pictures. It gives fans a rare view of the man behind the fame - the boy we knew - and son we loved."

all set up by oxman as hes been leaking stuff to the NOTW for months. hes setting the story for the disabilities act lawsuit hes gonna try and pull. havnt read what joe said. dont care.the only intrest ill have is when he meets his maker

mmmm randy and joe blaming publicly for the second time kate..right...

Hmm...let's start keeping track. Randy is at 2 and Joe is at 1.

This is the same loving father people keep caring for the same one who said on Primetime love that Mrs. Jackson beat the children and not him

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/MichaelJackson/story?id=8072081&page=1

this is not he hole video but he said some things that's wasn't right at all he knows the reasons why his side was taking all the meds because he was forced to i can't stand how people really think dude was addict over night. that's all i am saying right now i am so fed up i was to go off

DA HELL? First its I never beat those kids and now its she did it? Seriously? Well remember he thinks he made "no mistakes in raising those kids." Even after Kate was like "you can't say that Joe" he persisted.

You have to laugh it took all this time for fans to realise what Joe Jackson was all about. I guess Michael's words over the years were never enough.

And to think he is now doing this just before Michael's anniversary. The spotlight should be on remembering Michael but instead of that it will be tinged with Joe and his greedy ass. What a shame! There aren't enough adjectives I could use on this man. Ain't surprised by this at all. He's getting more and more frustated over MONEY. He's mad because his meal ticket is gone.

I can't understand Joseph.
What is wrong with him? I can never understand him..I feel sorry for Michael having a father like him.. like my father is :(
When I first saw this thread I was like "WHAT?".. Seriously how stupid can he be? How did he get raised?.. There is something wrong with Joseph..
I feel so sad for Katherine.. It's not her fault.. she didn't do anything wrong..

I think Joseph only wants money.. :angry:

You know I don't always agree with Joe, infact not often, but I really think he is just lashing out, in grief. This won't be the only family where they are blaming someone, anyone, and looking at the what if's and if only's.

Ultimately IF, and it is only If at this stage, but if Michael did have an ongoing problem or regular relapses of his '93 problem then only his determination could have stopped it. Ultimately it was Murrey who supplied and administered that fatal dose, and IF Michael asked for it, it is no excuse, he could and should have said no, so Joe should stop lashing out against anyone other than Murrey.

Just a thought about Michael supposedly saying he was going to be shot on stage. That to me sounds like paranoia induced by surgical anaesthetic. Although I am not a medical professional, after my father had open heart surgery, he kept saying things like they took my roommate out and shot hmi, they're coming after me next. I spoke to several doctors and nurses about this in the hospital, only one would address it by saying, well, sometimes that happens after anaesthesia.

It's not her fault.. she didn't do anything wrong..

Michael being dead isn't her fault but you can't really say she didn't do anything wrong unless you're a part of these people's lives and a witness to everything. I'm not saying she did do something wrong, either. I just think we should back off when it comes to matters of their private family life, or anybody's private family life for that matter.

Of course Joe doesn't make that easy. It was BS of him to come forth with any of this personal stuff publically, but not really surprising to be honest.

While the actual write-up could have been embellished quite a bit, NOTW is known to take statements and stretch them for sensationalism, but actually watching Joe say what he did is beyond comprehension. Perhaps he's hurting and lashing out, perhaps he has whispering in his ear by "certain" people (I think we could all guess a few names), or his judgement and thought processes could be affected as he ages.

I just don't know anymore- you try to give some benefit of the doubt to some family members, but it's getting harder and harder.

OMG in that video Joe states he told katherine he blamed her for Michael's death
becuase she didnt go see him when Joe wanted to visit _ How could he say such
a terribe thing to Michael mother and try and place the guilt on her for his death

That man is evil :evil: and selfish ... Im broken hearted

Considering there is a court case against Dr Murray who is the cause of Michael's death, because he didn't give Michael to correct medical care (regardless of if Michael was or wasn't addicted to medical drugs). Joesph Jackson shouldn't be giving any interviews regarding his thoughts on why Michael died, because everything he say's is not hopeful for bringing justice for Michael and putting Dr Murray in jail. It's not Michael's fault he died because Dr Murray should have given Michael better advice and medication, and it sure isn't Katherine's fault as she along with Michael's 3 children loved him more than anyone. I'm sure she did everything she could to help Michael, and I'm don't believe a word Joesph say's about Michael not wanting to do 50 concerts at the O2 Arena.

Considering there is a court case against Dr Murray who is the cause of Michael's death, because he didn't give Michael to correct medical care (regardless of if Michael was or wasn't addicted to medical drugs). Joesph Jackson shouldn't be giving any interviews regarding his thoughts on why Michael died, because everything he say's is not hopeful for bringing justice for Michael and putting Dr Murray in jail. It's not Michael's fault he died because Dr Murray should have given Michael better advice and medication, and it sure isn't Katherine's fault as she along with Michael's 3 children loved him more than anyone. I'm sure she did everything she could to help Michael, and I'm don't believe a word Joesph say's about Michael not wanting to do 50 concerts at the O2 Arena.
Joe and some of the other Jackson members are just helping Murray with his defense. Not to mention strengthening the ignorance of other people who believe that Michael caused his own death because of being a demanding raging drug addict. Look at some of the comments they are making and you will see what I'm saying. And for Joe to blame Katherine...that's just....ugh!! As if she's not grieving enough!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOME OF THESE FOLKS?

Lawyers for Murray are very happy.

Thank you Joe for your help...

Joe is all about the money. That´s all. All he was ever looking for was fame and fortune for himself.

It is so very, very sad that Mike spend as much of his life searching for his man´s love...

u know mjs biggest mistake was probably leaving the family out of his will. i guess he didnt think they would actually go that far and throw him under the bus for $. if they have been given some $ it would have been all sweetness and light

This is already posted in the trash section apart from that Joseph Walter is a despicable man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back