Joe Jackson: "I blame my wife for Michael's death"

Status
Not open for further replies.
but Joe is planning to contest the will, even if he has no standing.

u know mjs biggest mistake was probably leaving the family out of his will. i guess he didnt think they would actually go that far and throw him under the bus for $. if they have been given some $ it would have been all sweetness and light

Greedy people are never satisfied regardless of how much they get.

I'm glad he didn't leave anything to Joseph. He sucks.
Rainny is right Elusive, greedy people are never satisfied one would think that now they'd leave him alone and feel some kind of gratitude toward Michael as he did so damn much for them but greed knows no boundaries. Especially when ur truly despicable. Joseph will die blaming and cussing out Michael for leaving him out of the will, all he does (they do) doesn't matter cuz them getting nada still can't be changed. Michael's will was his ultimate revenge.

Had Joe been a better father Michael wouldn't have got there to use Propofol to sleep, so shut up, Joe, you are to be blamed for Michael's death more than anybody else, but definitely more than Katherine!

Greedy people are never satisfied regardless of how much they get.

I'm glad he didn't leave anything to Joseph. He sucks.

You probably right cause joe give no sold an interview for a french TV (he asks 13000$ for 30 min) and he said that the estate was agreed to give him money and they proposed some offers but he refused them cause they added a clause in all their offers and the clause was he couldn't asked anything else and this is why he refusend their offer

Joe Jackson is an evil, devious man who has never seemed to shed a tear for his son he beat to a pulp and treated like dirt- all Michael's life. Katherine needs someone in that family to stand up to the plate and tell Joe to f***k off. I am disgusted but never liked Joe, but this is so low even for him. The way state he claims Kate is in is a sign of a grieving Mother. He never ever deserved the title of Father. He never earned it. Maybe it will take someone outside the family like Debbie to make sure Joe shuts up and stays quiet.

Had Joe been a better father Michael wouldn't have got there to use Propofol to sleep, so shut up, Joe, you are to be blamed for Michael's death more than anybody else, but definitely more than Katherine!

totally agree.

I reckon Joe is trying to deflect attention away form himself onto Katherine.
Maybe he has something to hide? All he has ever done in relation to Michael his cash cow is lie and cheat. He is probably feeling guilt himself for all the bad he did to his son-hence pointing the finger at Katherine and AEG. Face it Joe, Michael cut you out of his will. You deserved it. Live with it.
Sorry getting angry but really had enough.
miss u mike

I am just disgusted, by Joseph (which doesnt surprise me AT ALL) and by other members of that family. I dont care if you're grieving or not. THERE IS NO EXCUSE for what Joseph has said and for what other members and/or associates have said while they continue to defame Michael and now the one other person he cared more for in this world than his children, Katherine, his mother.

I am disgusted beyond words. You can say things as much as often as many different ways as you want, but you CANNOT CHANGE THE TRUTH! ESPECIALLY when the truth is backed by medical evidence and a full on autopsy report.

MICHAEL I AM SO SORRY!!!! I AM SORRY YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH SO MUCH GREED,HURT, AND PAIN FROM OTHERS! I AM TRULY TRULY SORRY! MAYBE NOW YOU CAN FINALLY HAVE THE PEACE YOU WERE DENIED IN THIS LIFE.

I wash my hands of the rest. I'm done.

**walks out thread**

Joe Jackson is an evil, devious man who has never seemed to shed a tear for his son he beat to a pulp and treated like dirt- all Michael's life. Katherine needs someone in that family to stand up to the plate and tell Joe to f***k off. I am disgusted but never liked Joe, but this is so low even for him. The way state he claims Kate is in is a sign of a grieving Mother. He never ever deserved the title of Father. He never earned it. Maybe it will take someone outside the family like Debbie to make sure Joe shuts up and stays quiet.
Joseph has never been a father, any men can make children it takes a real man to be a father. Joseph has never been a real man, beating the life out of his children for his own benefit (to escape poverty) does not make you a father.
Michael said that Joseph told them many times while they were kids that he'd drop them in a heartbeat if they'd stop singing and dancing, he stuck to his children cuz they were making money (Michael in particular was a money making machine), otherwise he would have dropped them, he's a deadbeat not even human. It amazes me to see how much venom, evilness, cruelty he's still got inside of him at this age. People are supposed to get softer once they get old, if this is Joseph Walter Jackson's soft side, I THANK GOD I didn't have to see/live when he was at his peak, in his mid 40s/30s/20s.

Michael you surely don't deserve this, my sweetheart rest in peace you've got the last laugh, your will is the ultimate revenge to these people

Last edited:
Joe has sunk to a whole new Level. How much did he get for this interview. He only cares about money and getting himself in front of the TV Cameras.

u know mjs biggest mistake was probably leaving the family out of his will. i guess he didnt think they would actually go that far and throw him under the bus for $. if they have been given some $ it would have been all sweetness and light

The more I see these actions of Joe, Randy, LaToya, Jermaine, the more I think Michael couldn't have been any wiser in his Will! He KNEW his family well.....

Whatever is wrong with Joe Jackson is no small thing.

Autopsy showed NO NARCOTICS. There was NO EVIDENCE of habitual abuse in his body.

For the family to continually paint Michael as a current drug addict is just evil and wrong - and a total blessing for Murray.

Not gonna say there couldn't have been times when Michael truly needed narcotics because of his physical ailments - he probably did - and when he did, he probably had to fight the old addiction. But there is NOTHING to show he was a habitual addict and NOTHING to show such a thing had anything to do with his death. And anyone who says so does him a deep disservice. Michael deserves so much better.

And to blame KATHERINE???? If anyone is to blame it's Joe. Research does show that many people who use propofol for insomnia have a history of childhood abuse. That's on Joe's plate right there. Guess it makes him feel better to blame others and be scrabbling after the almighty dollar than to be a real father and stand up for his son's legacy and actually honor his memory. Don't suppose those words are in Joe's vocabulary unless there is a paycheck involved.

Totally and completely disgusted, but not at all surprised. No wonder being near Joe made Michael vomit.

There was NO EVIDENCE of habitual abuse in his body.

For the family to continually paint Michael as a current drug addict is just evil and wrong - and a total blessing for Murray.

If there was no habitual abuse, then perhaps the family is saying he was doing something occasionally then? That's perhaps why the family would say this, because I really find it hard to believe that that the entire family would conspire against Michael. I'm not really sure :scratch:, I do know that he wasn't a drug addict though

Joseph has never been a father, any men can make children it takes a real man to be a father.

Very, very true.

People are supposed to get softer once they get old, if this is Joseph Walter Jackson's soft side, I THANK GOD I didn't have to see/live when he was at his peak, in his mid 40s/30s/20s.

Michael even stated that Joe had softened in his older years. Can you imagine what this man was like 40 year ago?

I just want to add to some of the previous comments...even if there was a possibility that Katherine could have done something to save Michael (which I highly doubt) it is despicable for Joe to say such a cruel thing to her. This is a woman who is grieving for her son. Joe needs to get a heart!

Just looking at the title of the thread and the source made me sick to my stomach. *sigh*

If there was no habitual abuse, then perhaps the family is saying he was doing something occasionally then? That's perhaps why the family would say this, because I really find it hard to believe that that the entire family would conspire against Michael. I'm not really sure :scratch:, I do know that he wasn't a drug addict though

bottom line the family dont even think about diprivan dont talk about his sleeping prooblems just act as if he were popping pills and od on them. they were never around him didnt have a clue but have no problems jumping ot conclusions. thats tells u what they really thought of him and his lifestyle.the drugs is the excuse for mj wanting nothing to do with his family nothing more. anyone fault but theres

seems to me that Michael stayed away from his family as much as possible - and when he DID let any of them get close, it was a disaster - like Jermaine introducing Thome - and then Randy of course.

And when Michael would shut them out - out would come the drug stories - like they couldn't accept that Michael wanted distance from them so they had to blame something.

The more I see these actions of Joe, Randy, LaToya, Jermaine, the more I think Michael couldn't have been any wiser in his Will! He KNEW his family well.....

yeah ia gree with you. just talking in hindsight. interms of the way they acted. id rather they got a million each than sold him out like this

I'm trying not to get angry about this but its hard not to. How many more exclusives and interviews are they going to give the News of the World? Michael Jackson may have a price to some members of his family but to us there can never be any price. I'm so fed up of him being sold down the river and it makes me so angry how they can continue to do this to him. He did nothing to deserve this and those kids do not deserve to have members of their family selling out their father for a quick buck to some British tabloid that cannot even be bothered to call him by his real name.

We actually talked today with other fans how Joseph seems to be living in a world of his own and now I come home and read this! Unbelievable!

There's nothing Joseph can do or say anymore to justify that. I never ever would have thought that he could go that low and actually put the blame on Katherine! He's pathetic.

The sooner Michael's children see the true faces of Joseph and some (or shall I say many?) family members the better for them. It may sound harsh now but I hope they see those people for what they truly are, which is scum not all of them but the majority of them is scum. This man and some of his offspring know no boundaries which has been proven by their past actions.

Bless the sane ones such as 3T, Jackie and few others and bless Michael's children. My concern are Michael's kids I couldn't care less about the rest of them.

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike you anymore................

Sickening.

*****'s dad: 'Will could be fake'

Joe Jackson questions son Michael's will
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sho...e-is-investigating-validity-of-sons-will.html

By James Desborough, 13/06/2010

LIVID Joe Jackson has revealed how a team of legal experts are examining the validity of Michael's will and trust fund.

Currently lawyers John Branca and John McClain act as estate administrators with control over Jackson's assets - which on paper are worth around a billion dollars.

In the last year the estate raised an estimated £320m with movie, show, music deals, royalty payments and licensing agreements.

The respected Los Angeles-based lawyers have control along with Michael's mother Katherine after ***** signed a 2002 will.

READ: *****'S DAD BLAMES WIFE FOR SON'S DEATH

As part of that the singer set up a Trust fund running parallel with the estate to siphon profits for the benefit of his mum and three children.

Last summer L.A superior court judge Mitchell Beckloff sanctioned the papers as the most recent will.

But Joe is working on a challenge against the five page document - even though it appears to be *****'s signature and MJ initials all over it.

Joe's concerns were raised over a string of errors in the paperwork and questions over Michael's knowledge of the will.

Joe told us: "There are a lot of things that don't seem to be correct, which I want checked out by people in the know.

One key factor in his challenge is the signature date of *****. On the document it shows a black felt pen signature from the singer noting he agreed the documents on July 7 2002.

Joe and Michael's close friend Reverend Al Sharpton insist that the singer was in New York with him that day. The singer spent three days from July 6 to July 9 filing a petition against his record label boss Tommy Mottola in a long running court case with Sony music.

Sharpton is willing to swear an affidavit to say they were there together.

Joe's boffins have also drafted in handwriting experts to verify that the initials against each paragraph of the will match that of the superstar.

Oddly the first three paragraphs are not initialled in the final document. The size and shapes of *****'s pen strokes are also being analysed.

Other issues raised include mis-spellings and incorrect names for those close to the King Of Pop.

Second wife Debbie Rowe's middle name is printed as Jean - it is really Jeanne.

His daughter Paris's middle name is wrong. Lawyers had forgotten her middle name was Michael - Paris Michael Katherine Jackson.

Youngest son Blanket was listed by his nickname and middle named as Joseph - his birth certificate names him as Prince Michael Jackson II.

In 2007 Jackson gave a TV interview where he revealed that he signed a string of legal documents while under the influence of pain medication drugs in the previous decade.

*****, who died aged 50, confessed he was "impaired" by prescription pills in 2002 and 2003.

Joe added: "I don't know how strong my case will be, but I want to know the truth and I'm out for justice.

"I suspect that this will may be a fake. I want to know that my son's money is being looked after in the best way."

If Joe gives the green light to a legal challenge it will be one of the biggest court cases in American history.

Jacksons's assets made up of his song catalogue, half the Sony-ATV library, commercial rights and merchandising opportunities are vast.

The estate's on course to make over £2bn in the next decade - with that fortune growing to as much as £3bn by the time Blanket hits 40-years-old.

Two weeks ago we published the Trust document's paperwork outlining how MJ wanted his wealth distributed.

Katherine and the children shared forty percent, while the remainder was handed to charity.

As yet the estate has not handed over money to the Katherine from the Trust.

As we revealed she is bankrupt - and relies on handouts from the children's monthly allowance determined in court.

Currently that Trust fund's value means Katherine should bank £69m GBP.

"I just don't understand how the people who have run our son's business can make millions of dollars - but we the family - and especially Katherine -who is named in the Trust - hasn't gone a dime.

"Michael looked after Katherine throughout her life - he would be disgusted by this."

Tough Joe remains unaffected by the public's perception of him as an unemotional, callous tyrant. Unhappy Michael fired him as his manager, admitted he made him faint with fear and never felt any love.

Joe confessed: "I don't know why Michael said those things. If I wasn't strict Michael may have ended up in street gangs as a kid.

"I put an awful lot of work into getting him developed for show business. He knew I loved him. I regret that I didn't say goodbye properly.

"I want his legacy to live forever.

"I am hoping to do a museum and cultural centre in our home town Gary, Indiana in his honour.

" I'm working on a photo book with my wife called Never Can Say Goodbye showing his life in pictures. It gives fans a rare view of the man behind the fame - the boy we knew - and son we loved."

Oh, here we go. I so knew this was to point he was gonna end up at!

this just makes the family look even worse of what people already think of them
we need to pray for MJ’s family. MJ was the only thing holding them together IMO. Now that he is gone, they are hurt and hurting each other. They need to be united to fight for him and to care for his children

The sooner Michael's children see the true faces of Joseph and some (or shall I say many?) family members the better for them. It may sound harsh now but I hope they see those people for what they truly are, which is scum not all of them but the majority of them is scum. This man and some of his offspring know no boundaries which has been proven by their past actions.

Bless the sane ones such as 3T, Jackie and few others and bless Michael's children. My concern are Michael's kids I couldn't care less about the rest of them.

agree. i hope prince knows the deal with them. whether mj told them things who knows maybe they were to young?. i hope they dont get used and abused like their dad and end up brainwashed and blaming their dad for what happened to him. this is my greatest worry. and it upsets me no end that the one group of ppl that could show how wonderful mj was and be his greatest legacy could end up brainwashed

It's the second time they talk some BS a day before Murray's trial. GO JACKSONS!!:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back