June 14th hearing thread: All discussion pertaining to todays hearing in this thread please

The judge just said he did not have jurisdiction to suspend it.
so who does and wouldnt brown know that b4 he even asked for it to be suspended in the first place? waste of time as normal

The preliminary hearing date has been set for August 23.

So then would the real trial start? I still don't get US Law system...

ridiculous. why is there so big gaps inbetween the dates. its a joke. how long do prelims last? a day? a week?

JanetJackson It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!
half a minute ago via web

Which brother? I'm confused.

That's not as long as I thought we'd have to wait.

that's still not the trial.

they'll do the prelim to determine whether it will go to trial or not.
and then all the other steps such as jury selection etc will have to happen.

like you said trial most probably will not start until sometime next year.

Janet tweets :

Hey @randyjackson8, I want to tell u that I saw ur piece on cnn and I thought u were great!

It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!

It is up to Nevada and Texas to take his license. That is where he practices at. I know you guys are upset but that is how it is. Murray does not practice in Cali so it is not his place to take his license

I don't understand how the attorney general (Brown) wouldn't know whether the judge had jurisdiction.

Janet tweets :

Hey @randyjackson8, I want to tell u that I saw ur piece on cnn and I thought u were great!

It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!

deary me. randy has her well and truly brainwashed. hes the one pushing the druggie crap on ppl

that's still not the trial.

they'll do the prelim to determine whether it will go to trial or not.
and then all the other steps such as jury selection etc will have to happen.

like you said trial most probably will not start until sometime next year.

I'm tired of the injustice --- wait that sounds familiar. *sigh*

It is up to Nevada and Texas to take his license. That is where he practices at. I know you guys are upset but that is how it is. Murray does not practice in Cali so it is not his place to take his license

I understand that but Jerry Brown is the AG, how the hell would he not have known this.

well he did practic in cali until he killed his one and only paitent

So then would the real trial start? I still don't get US Law system...
maybe 6 months after that. they have more hearings so it depends on how many hearings they have

That is how it is in the USA. I am sure this judge has other hearings and matters to tend too

there were hearings every month or so with mj. maybe this gives the D.A the time to covene a GJ instead if they are bothered about doing one

Back