June 14th hearing thread: All discussion pertaining to todays hearing in this thread please

I understand that but Jerry Brown is the AG, how the hell would he not have known this.

I am not saying Jerry Brown is not right but Brown wants to take it now The medical board wants it taken now. They are going to have to follow the process now

What he was doing to Michael was killing him. Murray left Cali in 1999 I think. And I don't think he could write out precipitations there either because he has a record

yeah by the time the trial starts. im intrested in texas and nevada. cali is irrelvent.

deary me. randy has her well and truly brainwashed. hes the one pushing the druggie crap on ppl

You're exactly right. They speak out and out :bs I am so :censored: sick of them with their :censored: crap and tomfoolery. I wish they would just :censored: :censored: :censored:.

I wish Murray would do the same.

at the start of tmz live, harvey levin said Brown's move to suspend Murray's licence was just political and had no standing and it was stupid of him to try to suspend his medical licence when he was rejected before.

ps: he's attacking Joe Jackson now.

so now I want to know what the hell Janet's tweet ment to randy...its time we the fans know the truth.....what is she talking about ..what truth???? If she going to continue to push the druggie story..then she can go to hell too.

Sorry if this was already posted earlier: Eddie Jones of the Los Angeles Civil Rights Movement has joined with Justice4mj to help get Murray's license suspended eventually. The reasoning they gave during the press conference outside the courthouse was that this judge did not want to overrule the other, previous judge. They need a process with reasons why the license must be revoked. Even the medical board wants it revoked.

This is just insane. I still don't get why the judge won't revoke his license now. He's scared the previous judge won't like him anymore if he overrules him ? That's nuts!

I truly hope that Murray's license will be revoked, especially where it matters most, namely in Texas and Nevada.
Oh, I feel so disappointed now and we have to wait so long again. Arghhh!

can they PLEASE STOP with the hee hee aows??? this is not a concert....

Last edited:
so now I want to know what the hell Janet's tweet ment to randy...its time we the fans know the truth.....what is she talking about ..what truth???? If she going to continue to push the druggie story..then she can go to hell too.

yeah i want to know what exactly she means too,but some ppl don't I guess.

why did she choose this particular moment for her tweets? perfect timing, like the rest of the family.

Randy must of got in her ear....disgusting....he couldn't even trust his own family...

Eddie Jones brought up second degree murder agagin. We know this was intentional.

During the trial, we WILL see this first degree murder unfold. But EVERYONE fans, family and friends of Michael must come together.

Last edited:
We should all, probably, prepare ourselves for the day these murderers, Conrad Murray and his benefactors, are set free to kill, again. :mello:

Eddie Jones brought up second degree murder agagin. We know this was intentional.

I'm hoping that during the trial, we WILL see this first degree murder unfold. But EVERYONE fans, family and friends of Michael must come together.

Keep hoping

That tweet from Ms Jackson to her brother does seem a little suspect to me. I will reserve my opinion on that.

As it relates to Murray, all I want is for him to be punished for taking the life of Michael Jackson, human being.

it's too early to give up hope
I agree. We must fight against EVIL, forever. :yes:
welove.png

We should all, probably, prepare ourselves for the day these murderers, Conrad Murray and his benefactors, are set free to kill, again. :mello:

No. We shouldn't prepare for that.

We should prepare to fight for Michael's Justice as he struggled to survive while all those drugs were being forced into him.

I want to know what Janets tweet means. ...we need to know what truth? ....they are trying to pin this druggie label on Michael....and damn it ...he was not a druggie..the autopsy report doesnt lie.

Back